• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Hotels near Seaworld

When we went in December, we stayed at a Best Western near the university -- can't remember the exact name, but it was highly ranked on tripadvisor. We thought it was a great buy -- clean rooms, nice breakfast. About a 10 minute drive to SeaWorld.

I know this post is old but maybe you will find it... I've used Hotwire before - what were the amenities that I should look for to get the Hyatt? Is it a 4 star? Thanks.

Oh, now your post is kind of old but I just saw it. I'll reply anyway in case you see it. I can't remember what the ameneties were off hand but there was a site I looked at. I think it was betterbidding.com and you could look up what amenities are listed for each hotel. I think the Hyatt had a spa listed, which was what set it apart from some of the other hotels. That hotel also has a restaurant, and a fitness center and pool. No free breakfast. Hope that helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter