hotwire.com ???

anna2001

Earning My Ears
Looking for information from folks who have experience with hotwire.com.....any praises, warnings or other words of wisdom I should be aware of??? It is promoted heavily and some of the deals look good, but I hesitate to book where I am not 100 % certain of what I am getting. Thanks Anna

I got a hotel in Boston for my boss last year for about $62/nt. and it was the same hotel that people have gotten from Priceline for about $39/nt. He didn't trust Priceline (although I've used them several times and tried to reassure him). After I told him about others getting the exact hotel much cheaper on Priceline using the info on TravelSheryl's board, www.biddingfortravel.com , he agreed to let me use Priceline for every other trip he's taken and we've gotten GREAT deals.

I used Hotwire for airfare to MCO from Chicago once and we got a decent fare, but I probably could have done better on Priceline.

Hotwire is legitimate, though, and I've never had any problem with any business conducted with them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter