Hotwire/Priceline hot deals reserve sight unseen

dizneefan13

Earning My Fins
I know how this works, but just wondering if anyone knows.....the little picture they show....is that a picture inside the room for the offer?? If so, I know some of them from being there and this would sure help me decide. I'm pretty sure I found a great deal for The B, it says its Disney springs area and the pic is of the bed/nightstand.

I know how this works, but just wondering if anyone knows.....the little picture they show....is that a picture inside the room for the offer?? If so, I know some of them from being there and this would sure help me decide. I'm pretty sure I found a great deal for The B, it says its Disney springs area and the pic is of the bed/nightstand.

There's an entire thread on these deals with ways to know what resort is what.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/priceline-express-deals.3598657/

By the time I saw the total price for my "great" secret deal, it doubled with fees, taxes and stuff! grrrrrr
But did find a good (enough) deal at The B, one week for under a grand. I'll take it.
Hoping to do 2nd week at a moderate DW resort, we can splurge a little on week 2 after saving on week 1.
We have stayed at The B and like it. Ubered back each night, it was convenient and reasonable.

To answer the original question, no it is not an actual photo from that specific hotel. That would make it very easy to identify.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter