• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hotwire?

Familyof14

DIS Veteran
I read just where someone got a great deal on Portofino Bay through Hotwire in 2003.
I am not as familar with Hotwire as I frequent Priceline. Is there a site such as biddingfortravel (Priceline) that I can check on details of Hotwire? I have no idea what area the Universal Resorts might be in and what rating it has.
Any help would be appreciated. We are so confused on where to stay.:confused:

mousesavers and betterbiddiing tell you the exact amenities for hotwire. I don't think anyone has gotten a Universal hotel from hotwire in a while.

I tried keeping tabs on when PBH came up on hotwire (based on listed amenities) the past 4-5 months, and it was always at or near rack rate. I guess they haven't needed to discount through them with all the other discounts out there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter