• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hours for Crystal Palace

OKWAnneMarie

DIS Veteran
What time does the Crystal Palace start serving breakfast?

What time do they allow you in the MK if you have an ADR?

I'm wondering this too. The day we want to eat at CP the MK does'nt open until 9am... cam we make an ADR for 8? TIA! April

I think the first reservation is 8:05? And I'm not sure how early they let you in, but we have an 8:25 ADR on a day MK opens at 9, so hopefully enough time to snap a few pics.:)

It's either 8 or 8:05. We got an 8:05 calling 180 days out. :thumbsup2
I read somewhere that they start letting you in about 15 or so minutes before your ressie time. Hot dog!

Thanks for the replies.
I, also, have an 8:05 a.m. ADR. I've never eaten there before. Do you think we will be out of there by 9 a.m. for park opening? What time will they let us into the park? Thanks.

Thanks for the replies.
I, also, have an 8:05 a.m. ADR. I've never eaten there before. Do you think we will be out of there by 9 a.m. for park opening? What time will they let us into the park? Thanks.

As I mentioned before, you can get in around 15 minutes or so before your reservation. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong. I had ADRs here many, many years ago and remembering having at least 10 minutes to stroll down main street to get there. As for getting out by 9? that's entirely up to you. If you plan to take your time at breakfast and wait for all the characters then maybe not. But if you plan on eating and getting on the move then probably. We don't take much time at breakfasts anymore. Even character ones. We used to though. 45 minutes is doable.

Thanks for the replies.

You'll probably be let in about 7:45. As far as finishing before 9:00, like the PP said, that's up to you - how fast you eat and how many characters you want to see. On our trip last year, we had the first table in the room on the left, so we saw each character first as they came out from behind the kitchen. We were able to see all the characters and finish by about 8:35. You may end up in the room on the right, and it might take longer for the characters to get to you. It's also a good idea to ask for the check immediately so you are not finished eating and searching for your server to bring the check. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter