• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hours for DL

Jager_mom

Mouseketeer
I was wondering if anybody could tell me where to find out what the hours will be like in April on a Sunday and Monday?

And if the fireworks show is everynight or only some nights?

:sunny: Hi right now you will not be able to find out DL schedule for April they have only just put out Sept. It will be probably early March before you see confirmed schedule Disney online is the place to get schedule the official site. Have never been in April but if it is like other low times park will most likly be open 9am - 6 or 7 during week later Fri and Sat fireworks and fantasmic only on weekend parade just once per day. Also from what I am reading the Snow White show at DL will be down for 9 months starting early Sept and also the Electrical parade in the Calif Adventure will also be down for 9 months again starting in Sept :cool1: :Pinkbounc

dlboy, where is it that you find out these scheduled refurbishments? I am going in November and can't find the info you have. I hate hearing so many things are going to be down! I was looking foreward to the Electrical parade! I realize Nov is not prime season, but I thought with the 50th, they wouldn't do so many refurbs like this. Oh well, nothing I can do. I'd just like a heads up as to where I can find out the info you have! Thanks!

:Pinkbounc :sunny: Hi I got that info from another site mouse planet one of their people darkbeer has a web site also. his info is usually reliable but I haven't seen anything deffinite from Disney. I am glad we go in 5 days usually we go Oct Nov time
:wave: :cool1:

You can expect off season hours unless you are going around easter. Generally off season hours are 10-8 DL, 10-6 DCA during the week with DL staying open til 10-midnight on the weekends. Take a look at sept. to get an idea. Since they've finally posted the Sept. entertainment schedule and Fireworks and fantasmic aren't showing except on weekends, with no Electrical parade, or Snow White, don't except to have these shown in April either.

The only change would be near easter you may see nightly fireworks, and maybe some of the other stuff (though nightly fireworks are your best bet).

Donna

dlboy said:
:sunny: Hi right now you will not be able to find out DL schedule for April they have only just put out Sept. It will be probably early March before you see confirmed schedule Disney online is the place to get schedule the official site. Have never been in April but if it is like other low times park will most likly be open 9am - 6 or 7 during week later Fri and Sat fireworks and fantasmic only on weekend parade just once per day. Also from what I am reading the Snow White show at DL will be down for 9 months starting early Sept and also the Electrical parade in the Calif Adventure will also be down for 9 months again starting in Sept :cool1: :Pinkbounc

I wouldn't say it's so much that it is down for 9 months, but I think they have decided not to show these on off season. Especially Electric parade. With Block Party bash every night, they're not going to want to do the electric parade also.

Electrical Parade : 9 month rehab, while the Christmas Parade plays at DCA (For those going in November), along with Block Party Bash (which may only run Fri-Sun. by April, but we don't know for sure).

The rest of the times are for April:

Fireworks: Acording to the press release on May 4th will run 7 days a week throughout the 18 month long celebration.

Fantasmic, April: Fri-Sun, One show on Sun, two on Fri & Sat.

Aladdin: Dark Tues & Wed.

Yes they can and have run both Fantasmic and the Fireworks in the off season, except when something major in Fantasmic needs rehab, such as the Columbia or Elevators or the river of Fantasmic it's self, which is why we haven't seen this happen in a while.

Hours in April (Spring Break weeks excluded): DL: Fri: 9 am to Midnight (sometimes 11 PM), Sat: 8 am to midnight Sun: 9 am to 11 pm, Mon-Thrs: 10 AM - 9:00 PM (When the fireworks are running, as they are supposed to be) or 8:00 PM (When the fireworks don't run)

DCA: 10 am to 6 pm (May be extended this year to about 8:00 PM though, esp. on the weekends) and this is 7 days a week when the Electrical Parade doesn't run.

This is all based off of past experience and is how it has been for quite someitme, but due to the 50th, I would guess that you may find the hours extended.

Spring Breaks (Usually as far as Disney is concerned the Week before and after Easter, with a couple weeks before and after getting extended on a daily basis, but the above posted hours are what are posted in the morning): Same as summer hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter