Hours Reduced Veterans Weekend

G719

DIS Veteran
Parks were supposed to close at 8 on Saturday and Sunday of Veterans Day weekend and now close at 7. Volcano Bay was reduced from 7 closing to 5. That one doesn't surprise me as it will be getting dark early. But I am disappointed with the earlier closing. I thought it may be a busy weekend so why close earlier? Thought I would give anyone a heads up going that weekend.

Could have been rented out for a private event. Bummer when that happens but sometimes the early closings are nice so you can actually enjoy your evenings lounging by the pool, playing minigolf, catching a great meal or simply relaxing and resting your feet. :)

They cut Volcano Bay hours to 5 PM the whole month of November, which disappoints me. Looks like they cut the other park hours to 8 PM close on Thanksgiving also, which is a bummer because we are having dinner at 3 PM and going back to the parks. I don't think anything is rented out, they just cut hours. When you only have a few days at the parks, it is a bummer to have hours cut!

This is a little ot, but does the Veterans Day observation extend to Monday nov 12? Are Orlando schools closed? I was wondering because there's conflicting information on 2 popular internet sites re crowd levels. One says it will be an 8 out of 10, and the other says it will be a slow day, and shows thurs nov 15 busy.??? Anyone know for sure? I was debating whether to purchase an express pass.

This is a little ot, but does the Veterans Day observation extend to Monday nov 12? Are Orlando schools closed? I was wondering because there's conflicting information on 2 popular internet sites re crowd levels. One says it will be an 8 out of 10, and the other says it will be a slow day, and shows thurs nov 15 busy.??? Anyone know for sure? I was debating whether to purchase an express pass.
Veterans day is observed the 12th this year. Our school is closed but I don't know about local schools.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter