House of Blues - Kid friendly or not?

Belle0101

Nothing to see here.
DH would like to try HoB when we go in October but we're undecided since we will have our 2 DS with us - 9 years and 4 years. Our DS9 is a very good eater but DS4 ... very picky.

Is there a kids menu? And as far as the atmosphere, is it family friendly?

Thanks !!

Very kids friendly, a great place to eat. The menu has a wide variety..can't remember if there is a kids menu...more than likely though, as there are always kids in there when we go.

HOB is a family favorite for us.

My kids got individual pizzas there that were the size of dinner plates. WAY too much food. I'm sure they were from a kids menu. However, it was one of my least favorite restaurants. So, different strokes for different folks. I thought it was very ordinary food - 2 adults and 3 kids, using a bogo from the entertainment book and it was still well over $60 for lunch. This was in 2002.

It is very kid-friendly. On our last trip, the food was a pleasant surprise.
Note: you can to to the HoB website and under Orlando, make reservations via the website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter