House of Blues restaurant?

I've gone at lunch time with my teenage DS a few times. The vodoo shrimp appetizer is to die for. I order it as my entree. Lunch is rarely crowded and is plenty kid friendly. I don't know about dinner.

We went in May for an early dinner and the food was pretty good. I had the Po Boy sandwich with fries. There was no music playing when we went (around 4 or 5). We took our 3 month old with us and there were a few other kids eating with familes as well. Enjoy your trip!

Another big fan of the voodoo shrimp. It is one of their signature dishes. We had dinner there and to be honest I feel this restaurant does not cater to children as much as others in DTD. We enjoyed our meal very much. I would think lunch would be more condusive to family dining. JMHO :)

Have a wonderful trip.

Thanks for your input. I was scoping it out because of its proximity to Build-A-Bear Workshop. I'm trying to schedule it so we eat (lunch or dinner) in DTD right before doing BABW and then walk back to our hotel (PPH) with the BABW boxes. We arrive on a Sunday and will want to get the bears/Mickeys/what-have-you made at the beginning of the trip so the kids will have them to snuggle with in the rooms. Heading over to check out the Gospel Brunch thread now. :teleport:

I haven't been there for about 2 years but we went with a large group - 4 adults and 6 kids. We sat outside on the patio at dinner time. What I remember was great service and the best desserts. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter