House Rental - Pool Enclosure needed in Sept?

familyman123

Mouseketeer
I am looking at house rentals for this September in Orlando. We have rented houses before at Windsor Hills before (with good results) and always had a screen in pool enclosure. For this trip, I am considering Reunion, where very few of the houses have screen in pools.

What has been peoples experiences with house pools that didn't have screen enclosures - at Reunion or other? Problems with bugs? Debris? Animals?

All feedback welcome.

I agree with Woodview. You need a screened enclosure especially in September because that's prime lovebug season.

Pool screens are a must to enjoy the outdoors bug free IMO. We have one at our home and use the outside area all the time. My inlaws own a beautiful vacation rental home in Emerald Island super close to Disney with a great screened in pool and large lanai too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter