House to rent in an area with community pool? Resort feel? Pool bar/snacks?

marshallandcartersmo

DIS Veteran
We have rented both an off-site house & an off-site condo. Pros & cons to both...
Our down days we like the condos at the resorts (several pools, poolside bars, resort feel)...but we don’t like having to rent at least 2 2 bedroom condos for our family (10 of us go).
At the house we like the room, private pool is nice but it’s usually “just” a small pool in the back, definitely missing out on a resort feel.

Is there a neighborhood with both houses to rent & a great community area??

TIA

We have rented both an off-site house & an off-site condo. Pros & cons to both...
Our down days we like the condos at the resorts (several pools, poolside bars, resort feel)...but we don’t like having to rent at least 2 2 bedroom condos for our family (10 of us go).
At the house we like the room, private pool is nice but it’s usually “just” a small pool in the back, definitely missing out on a resort feel.

TIA
High Grove in Clermont (at 192 and 27) has homes with pools and a nice Community Center.
https://www.facebook.com/highgroveresort/

We’ve rented homes there and some of our group watched soccer in the Community Center. There’s also a Fitness Center.

Are most houses at Windsor Hills within walking distance to the clubhouse or should we concentrate on looking for a house close to it. Don’t want to have to drive there
Hard to tell by the map....

TIA

TIA

Reunion Resort

Are most houses at Windsor Hills within walking distance to the clubhouse or should we concentrate on looking for a house close to it. Don’t want to have to drive there

TIA

“most houses” = NO; “walking distance” (1/4 mile or less) = Few
The only units close to this area are the condos and a few of the town-homes.

The houses on Comrow St would your best bet. They are the closest and have sidewalks with the most direct route to the Clubhouse, Pool & Splash Park (I refuse to call it a water park :rolleyes:).

G’day
III

TIA

Another vote for Windsor Hills. Regarding the walking distance question.. Yes if you're not offended by getting a little exercise. You can get to anywhere in the resort on foot within 15 minutes. No if you're feeling lazy or have a ton of items you refuse to carry to the clubhouse.

Seems like most of these I've seen on VRBO are pretty far from it. At Windsor Hills I'm assuming there's parking at the clubhouse/waterpark? TIA

TIA
Generally, single houses aren't close since most of them have their own pools so people aren't using the community pool. It's the condos and town houses that are closer for that reason.

Winsor Hills has condos and houses for rent, if ur house doesn't have a pool their is one by the club house. Very close to disney springs. I used VRBO last time. My kids are begging to go back.

Thanks! Are these mostly withing walking distance to their main pool/waterpark?? Seems like most of these I've seen on VRBO are pretty far from it. I'm assuming there's parking at the clubhouse/waterpark? TIA

Walking distance? Probably not. It's a massive place. Here is the info page. It checks most of your boxes for what you want, however, if you want walking distance with lot of amenities, I would go for a place like Wyndham Bonnet Creek.

https://www.clubwyndham.com/cw/resorts/wvr-reunion-orlando.page

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter