How about a new Forum-Complaints

GoofyKidd

DIS Veteran
I know Disney isn't perfect, there are lots of things to complain about. I rarely have a complaint when I return-maybe I wear blinders the whole vacation-but I only see & experience magic & fun. Sure there are little things that come up here and there, but nothing I dwell on. Complaints posted here are generally warranted, but when I'm in an excited trip-planning mode, I don't always want to read about Disney's drawbacks. SO...how about a new forum called "Complaints"? Then if you're in the mood to rant or read other people's complaints, you can do just that. Let's leave "Theme Park Attractions & Strategies" just what it's label indicates. Anyone else agree?

I guess that was my "Complaint"!!

Great idea! :cheer2:
It is a big downer to see all the negative threads when you log on to this forum.

Great thread! I agree we do need a complaint forum. Especially since mods will move CM praise threads and not complaint threads.

Here's the thing though-you don't have to read about Disney's drawbacks. Skip right past those threads and read the things that interest you.

That's a great idea!

I don't mind reading complaints, but it does take away from the subject of each forum and I notice a lot of people do not like to read them.

People will always have something to complain about, even I have things I can complain about Disney, even though I think it's a wonderful place (the best place in the world in my opinion) but like everything in life, it's not perfect.

Also, it would be nice to have a forum where you are free to complain without getting flamed for thinking Disney is anything less than perfect. Sometimes I have complaints that are actually constructive criticism but don't even mention them here because I know I would get flamed by a lot of posters.

On the other hand...if you take out the complaints...what's left to go in the other forums?

What would we do without...It's too hot (whine), it's too cold (whine), someone in a wheelchair got on the bus ahead of me (whine), it cost too much for a bottle of water (whine), they don't sell beer in MK (whine), my favorite ride broke down (whine), there's too many people here (whine), a CM asked me (screamed at me) to get out of the middle of the street when the parade was coming but I wanted to get that special picture (whine), people wouldn't get up and give me a seat and I'm a woman, four weeks pregnant (whine), what's wrong with parking in a free lot and taking a bus to the parks, I mean I paid a lot for this vacation, I'm not going to spend another $14.00 (whine). Well, you get the picture...without that what would be talk about? We all know that WDW has gone to hell in a hand basket so we cannot possibly be positive about anything. Without the complaining...we got nothin! :confused3

Why do we have to have so many forums?

Here's the thing though-you don't have to read about Disney's drawbacks. Skip right past those threads and read the things that interest you.

Complaints seem to be so prevalent on here, though, that they bury non-complainy threads. It's a little ironic that a place that's supposed to be so magical is such a source of frustration for so many Disney fanatics.

I think there should be a forum for complaints about all the complaints instead.

This way, all of the rose-colored glasses folks have a place to polish each other's lenses.

I think there should be a forum for complaints about all the complaints instead.

This way, all of the rose-colored glasses folks have a place to polish each other's lenses.

The Theme Park board IS the rose-colored glasses forum. :thumbsup2

Maybe we could have a "Snark" forum too? I'd be happy to volunteer to moderate it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter