How About Some Introductions?

My name is Bobby. I'm currently a senior in college studying culinary arts and a former CP. (C for culinary :cool1:)

Hey guys, Im Grace.
Currently living in New Mexico and studying Physical Therapy at UNM. Im 19 and have loved Disney my entire life! My parents have DVC so we are constantly taking trips to Disney. Im trying to get into the DCP for fall of 2014. Im trying to get hospitality or lifegaurding. Love meeting more people who love Disney too !! :D

Hello there everyone! I'm Ashley and I have been accepted into the Disney college program for fall 2014! I'm currently attending Saddleback College and I'm majoring in English with a minor in film. I'm 20 years old and I have no idea what else to say. BUT I'M SO EXCITED FOR THE DCP!!!!!

Hey! I'm Alex, 22, english major with a minor in Art History-- GRADUATING IN MAY FROM LSU!!!!!!

Got accepted into the WDWDCP for the Fall 2014!!!!!!!!! Will arrive in Orlando in August for merchandising!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to meet everyone there!!!!!!!

:banana::yay::wizard::rotfl::rolleyes1

Hello everyone! My name is Hayden, and I was accepted for Fall '14 as a Merchandiser! I am from Kennebunk, Maine, and am graduating from Lasell College in May with a BS in Psychology. Can't wait to get started!!

Hey Im Chris 21, From Maryland. This will be my first time participating in the program.:confused3 I dont know if I know anyone yet but if anyone else is interest in get acquainted just let me know.popcorn::

Hi! My name is Leigh. I participated in my first program during the Fall Advantage 2012. I worked at the Animal Kingdom Lodge as front desk cashier, curbside arrival greeter, and runner. I'm kind of studying music, but I'm always questioning what I want to do with my life. I'm hoping to maybe do another program in the spring. :)

Hello everyone!

Well, I am a little late on this as I have been posting for while, but have not come to this thread...Any who...

I am Charlene and am originally from CA, but am studying photography and graphic design in HI. I got accepted for Fall Advantage at WDW as a Photopass Photographer. I arrive June 9th and am looking for some nice friends to hang in the parks with and possibly a nice roommate (preferably one, but I could do three more)...that will be in Wellness with no alcohol issues. :thumbsup2

Happy to meet everyone officially!:tigger::sulley::ccat::donald::goofy:

Hi I'm Rachel :) I'm still figuring out what I really want to do with my life, even though I'm 20 already. I love Disney, art, photography, and baking.

I'm still figuring out what I really want to do with my life, even though I'm 20 already.

I'm in my 30's* and still haven't figured it out. (I have a job that I mostly enjoy, and it pays the bills, but for various reasons, I'm looking around at other options ... some of which are related to what I studied in school, some are not)

(* it makes me feel old to say that)

Hi I'm Rachel :) I'm still figuring out what I really want to do with my life, even though I'm 20 already. I love Disney, art, photography, and baking.

Nice to meet you Rachel!

I'm 20 and know what I want to do in life one day and then the next day, I question my thoughts, lol. No worries! I do love Disney just like you and am majoring in Graphic Design and really enjoy photography!:cutie:

I also like baking...even though I may not be the best, but I love eating my baking after!:love:

Hi everyone! I'm Sarah! I'm 22 and a college program alum! I was in merchandise (spring 12') & vacation planning (spring 13'). I'm in school studying communication/public relations.

I'm excited to meet you all and would love to help answer any questions about the CP :]

I'm kinda late to this board (I've been posting for a while). My name is Courtney and I'm 22. I'm studying fashion and public relations. I went to WDW for the first time to celebrate my 21st birthday. I'm hoping on making another trip during the holidays either this year or next year.

Hi everyone, I'm Mike. I'm a year out of college and my wife and I are moving to the Disney area soon.

Every time I go to Disney I have to search for Hidden Mickey's (thus the signature). Can't wait to join the discussion!

Hi everyone!

My name is Sarah and I am 19, I am currently going to enroll into college for Hospitality, Travel and Tourism. and then go into the Disney College Program and work my way up to doing Adventures by Disney.

Hey, I'm Clarissa! And I'm almost 18 a freshman in College out at Montana State University. Hoping to go into Architecture and eventually work my way into Walt Disney Imagineering! Until then, I'm going to apply for Spring DCP 2015 out at WDW.

Hi, I'm Catherine. I'm 20, going into my junior year of college. I'm majoring in English and plan to ultimately earn an MFA in fiction writing.

Not sure if I still want to do DCP (it was a dream of mine in high school) at some point in the near future but living two hours away from WDW on its own has been pretty rad.

Hi all!
My name is Jamie, and I'm 25, looking into going back to school for culinary arts. Previously, I've graduated with a bachelors degree in Elementary Education. Unfortunately, the lack of jobs has become frustrating and I need a change...might as well while I'm still fairly young!

Anyway, looking ahead, I'd love to participate in the college program and/or the culinary program

Hi everyone! I'm majoring in industrial engineering. Count me in with the dreamers- Disney Engineering is my "dream job"! I'm hoping to apply for the DCP soon, and hopefully I'll be able to apply for some internships in the future as well. We're heading to WDW in a few days and we booked the "Dining with an Imagineer" lunch- needless to say I'm freaking out! Glad to be a part of such a friendly community.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter