How About Some Introductions?

Hey everyone! My first post ever on the DisBoards!WOOT! So I have received and accepted my offer for the Fall Program and am now waiting for there reply.:cool1: I will be working somewhere in operations, don't really care where just happy to beable to feed my Disney habit. Hey if i am going to have a habit it might as well be Disney :earsboy:

So any way My name is John and as you may have heard ;) I am going this fall for the CP. I am kinda nervous, I am 37yo getting ready to room with a bunch of strangers (never did the dorm thing un less you count the Navy). However, I am encouraged after reading alot of the posts here.

Now for some questions from evey one who has gone:
1 - What is the one thing you didn't think to bring till you got there?

2 - I am a Big coffee drinker, do they have a coffee pot there?

3 - anything you think I should know?

Well that is all for now, look forward to meeting anyone going down :teeth:

Hello Everyone.... This is my first post on this website so here I go. My name is Johanna, I am 20, a sophomore at Kent State University-Tuscarawas Campus in Ohio and have decided to switch my major to accounting. I absolutley love WDW and hope to visit the other parks sometime in my life. I am also thinking about applying for the CP in the Spring of '06. :earsboy:

Howdy ya'll! My name is Chris, but I go by the nickname of Goofy as well. I'm in my 4th year of a Music Education degree at Bowling Green State University. I'm a member of Phi Mu Alpha, a musical fraternity, as well as a 4 year member of the Falcon Marching Band. I turn 22 in less than two weeks (the 25th). I was last at Disney on spring break 2002, and my next trip is April 2006. :music:

Hi everybody!
My name is Iris, and I'm a psychology major at UF, soon to be a junior though!
I love Disney, I've been there at least 5 times probably, but hope to return many times - the only park I haven't been to yet is Animal Kingdom. My favorite park is Magic Kingdom. I'm considering doing an internship through the WDW College Program after I graduate. :earsboy:

hey everyone. Brand new here! I've already introduced myself a bit in a couple other forums, but hadn't gotten around to the college one yet. So... here's me. My name is Don, I'm 20, and I am at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University in Daytona Beach, FL, recieving a BS in Aeronautical Science with an Airline Pilot Area of Concentration. I'm from CT originally (up where the seasons actually change every few months!). And if it weren't for me being only an hour and change from WDW, I'd probably hate being here entirely. I'm a huuuuuge Disney nut, and I go all the time (every couple weeks while I'm down here). I'm looking forward to meeting and getting to know some of you and chattin Disney and stuff! See you around!

Yeah, it's the most common degree field at ERAU. about 25% of the school is majoring in AS. the next largest is aerospace engineering, so we have a lot of people bragging themselves to be "rocket scientists" haha. but i guess they aren't really lying then. :earboy2:

Hi everyone, I'm Chris. I'm a grad student at Old Dominion University in Norfolk, Virginia. Currently I'm working on my 2nd masters degree but this time in Higher Education Administration. Figured I needed to add to the resume some...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
M.S. - Computer Science, ODU 2003
B.S. - Business Admin (Marketing & Management), Averett University 1998
A.A.&S. - Business Admin, PHCC 1996
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I'm Lizz, i'm almost 21 and I go to Umass amherst...its been 6 months since my last disney vacation
:sad2:

I'm glad we have a college board! something else for me to do instead of study for finals!

ThinkTink1984 said:
Hey guys! I'm Lizz, i'm almost 21 and I go to Umass amherst...its been 6 months since my last disney vacation

I'm glad we have a college board! something else for me to do instead of study for finals!

Good luck on those finals!

i assume most know me here anyways, but just in case... ;)

i'm 26 and finishing my 2nd year of a 3 year part time MA in Political Science program at George Wahshington University.

ThinkTink1984 said:

deleted by me.

Hi! I'm Tiffany and I'm 19 and studying Pre-Veterinary Medicine at Louisiana State University...GEAUX LSU TIGERS! I aboslutely LOVE Disney....I have been to Disney Land 2 or 3 times..Disney World 3 times with Family..and soon to be 2 with my boyfriend...and we also have another two trips as a family in the making. I love little known trivia about Disney Parks...especially WDW! I am a member of the Delta Kappa chapter of Zeta Tau Alpha here at LSU.
\^^^^^/ Bow Down To The Crown

I'm Heather, 19, and I too am currently studying Pre-Veterinary Medicine/Biology at Virginia Commonwealth University. I'm in the process of finding another major as I do not want to be a veterinarian but I do want to work with animals. I want to work at a Zoo as a Zookeeper. :flower: I've been to WDW about 15 times. My next Disney vacation is August 13-19 :cool1:

boo's mom said:
I'm Heather, 19, and I too am currently studying Pre-Veterinary Medicine/Biology at Virginia Commonwealth University. I'm in the process of finding another major as I do not want to be a veterinarian but I do want to work with animals. I want to work at a Zoo as a Zookeeper. :flower: I've been to WDW about 15 times. My next Disney vacation is August 13-19 :cool1:

Hi Heather... I read your post and remembered that we have a major here at Old Dominion University in Zoological Parks Management. http://www.odu.edu/ao/affairs/advising/curriculumsheets2002/al-ids zoological mgmt.pdf

Good luck with the major search!

Been lurking for awhile, but finally decided to jump in. I'm Matt, 24, 2L at The University of Mississippi (Ole Miss) Law School. Got my BBA Finance from OM as well. Went to WDW tons as a kid, but it has been about 7 yrs (how long I've been in school). Really hoping to make it back soon!!! Peace

Facebook Me

What's up fools?? I am a 21 year old college student hailing from the West Coast, ie California. I am a student-athlete of poli-sci and mass comm, with a pre-law standing. If I am not in the classroom at USD (Univ of South Dakota) I am at a beach some where doing what I have to. I am a varsity college athlete (ncaa) and have been doing it for 3 years. I love college and all that good stuff but more importantly, I will be working at Disney a little over a year from now. I can't wait for graduation so I can get in the game, but at the same time I am loving the college life!
Take it ez and peep sometime!
KyleA

iggbees said:
hey! i go to mt. holyoke and my boyfriend's a comp sci grad student at umass amherst. small world! :wave2:

Yes it is a small world after all! Almost time for me to head back east to Boston though! One weeeeek! :Pinkbounc

Hey everyone! I'm Kelly. :wave: I'm almost 22, and I'm a senior (Psych. major) at the College of William & Mary in VA. Been a Disney fan since I was born, I think, and for my graduation present I get to stay in WL for the first time ever in June (in the past we always stayed at mods). :cloud9: It's good to be graduating! :goodvibes

grlpwrd said:
I have about 24 classes to go. I plan to eventually make it to the College of William and Mary to attend law school or earn my MBA.

I've previously attended U of WA (go huskies!), Seattle U, and William and Mary for some courses.

Good luck with your law school plans! W&M is where I am now and have been for the past 4 years of undergrad; I graduate on Sunday. As you prob. already know, it's a lot of work and it can be insanely stressful, but it's worth it in the end (if you can handle the pressure, that is; I know people who had to transfer out because it was too much). Nothing quite like going to a school that's over 300 years old and thinking about all the Presidents and leaders who studied there. Hope you get in! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter