How About Some Introductions?

Hi all :wave2: I'm Orca and I'm an Orlando local - have been my entire 22 years of life. Kinda pointless to say that I'm a huge Disney fan, and not surprisingly I've been to WDW countless, countless times.

I attend the University of Central Florida and am a Creative Writing major, hopefully graduating in the spring of next year. Aside from Disney, I'm a huge Harry Potter fan, anime fanatic, orca lover, avid reader/writer, and artist ^^

I'm looking forward to chatting with y'all - if you have a LJ, pop by mine at http://www.livejournal.com/users/orcapotter

I have too many favorite D-things to pick, but I would have to say Pluto is my ultimate favorite.

Hi Orca! Welcome! How do you like UCF? I'm looking at going there for grad school next year and will be in the English department!

kandeebunny said:
Hi Orca! Welcome! How do you like UCF? I'm looking at going there for grad school next year and will be in the English department!

Thanks for the welcome! ^_^ Well, in all honesty, UCF can be quite a pain when it comes to technical matters. I've had a lot of grief with issues, and it's hard to find people who actually *know* anything about anything. You go to one department, and they direct you to another, only to be turned around again. The English Department is a bit better than others, though, which is why I've switched back again after having changed to Graphic Design (which just wasn't working).

The grad program I hear is very good - good luck with it! :cheer2:

hi everyone :wave:

my name is Kayleigh and although I may be 17 and almost a highschool senior I already know what college I'm going to and the major. I'm so excited! I'm going to NAU (Northern Arizona University) and going to major in international affairs and hopefully get into the study abroad program and go to the home country, England, haha it's crazy don't ask! But anyways just thought I would branch out and meet some new people and if ya'll wanna chat that would be cool also :teeth:

Hi everyone, I am Danielle I am 24 and a senior in College this coming fall. I am studying elementary Education at Ashford University in Iowa. I was married last July and we took a Disneymoon and it was the greatest and I have been bugging my DH to go back ever since.

Hi everyone, I'm Kathryn and im 19 and studying at the University of Bristol, England. Ill start my third and final year in September studying for a BA in English Literature.

After that....im terrified, but am interning in publishing this summer so I hope that leads somewhere!

See my sig for Disney visits, I'm currently planning my first nonfamily trip to DLP! :-)

Hi, I'm Heather. I'm 18 and I'll start my first year at the University of NH in August. I'm undeclared, though I'm beginning to lead toward something in Health and Human Services, quite possibly communication sciences and disorders. I've been on the DIS for a little over a year now, but figured I'd introduce myself over here, since I'll be in college pretty soon. I'm a huge Disney fan.

Hey everyone! :wave: I'm Melissa, I'm 20 and I go to Pace University in Pleasantville, NY (Yes, it's really called Pleasantville! No one believes me that it's a real place!). I'm a childhood education major and, to quote my sister, "I love little kids! They're so stupid!" No, lol, not really, but I do love little kids!

Let's see what else. Oh, ok, in addition to being a Disney addict, I'm also a huge Bon Jovi fan. And every summer, our trip to Disney is my reason for being. I work to earn money to buy stuff when I'm there. Like this summer, we're going out to Disneyland for a few days, then heading on the West Coast cruise, coming home, and the very next day, heading to Disney World. I'd call that addicted! :earboy2:

Anyway, that's about it. I finally found a place to meet other Disney crazy people, hooray! ::MinnieMo

I'm a Melissa too, I'll be attending Sacramento Community College in the fall for my first semester, then hopefully transfering to a University of California in a couple of years to major in Psychology. I've posted on just about every Disney message board at some point or another and try to get to Anaheim twice a year.

Hi everyone :wave2:
My name is Nova and I'm going into my last year (hopefully) of college at the University of Houston iin the fall. :banana: I am studying Kinesiology. I am a huge Disney fan, don't know why, but I don't question it. :rolleyes1 I've been to both Disneyland and Disney World once and plan on being married there (the World) in a few years. It's nice to know I'm not the only Disney fanatic out there :grouphug:

My name is Amanda, I'm 20 and I live in Virginia. I go to college at VCU and I'm about to enter my third year studying TV Broadcasting and minoring in sports (Yes, its true! There are girls who are crazy about sports)! My dream job would be an ESPN reporter... or whatever really! Anyway, I'm going to be at Disney World August 21st for a week. (I've been going there since I was 3 years old... thats just how much my family and I love it!)

Hi, I'm Mary! I'm 19 and I'm a sophomore at Belmont University- studying International Business. I absolutely love Disney- my family is currently planning our 8th trip this New Year's. I play in the band, and one of my favorite trips was when my high school did the Magic Music Days over Spring Break one year. I applied for the college program last semester and got accepted, but decided not to go just yet. I march with Vanderbilt and didn't want to miss marching season, so hopefully, I can intern the Spring of 2007! :earboy2:

Where are all the college students around here? Too busy studying?

Anyway, I'm studying at Kennesaw State Uni in Georgia. Pretty cultureless place, I have to say, but it's close by so that's the easiest thing about it. Would have been nice to go to UGA with all those bars right next door. I've been to WDW three times now thanks to my wife and her family's obsession with the place.

Hi I'm Heather and I will be entering my 2nd year at UW Milwaukee. I'm majoring in Finance, but if there was a college program on imagineering, that's what I'd be doing. I LOVE DISNEY. . . everything about it!! I'm going to WDW for my 21st birthday this November. I can't wait! Everyone around me thinks that I'm crazy for loving Disney at much as I do, but it's reassuring that there are others that feel the same :flower:

Hi! My name is Lynnea, and I'm almost 21 years old (only 10 days to go). I'm a student at Georgia Perimeter College, but I'm taking some time off to save money. I'm hoping to move to Orlando, within the next year. I'm majoring in Communications/Public Relations. My dream is to one day work for Disney on the corporate level. I love Disney World. I've been there a total of 27 times since I was born (every year at least once), and I've been to Disneyland once (long time ago before California Adventure :guilty: ).

Hi! I'm Joanna and I'm 20 years old. I'm a student at Montclair State University in NJ. I just got back from an 8-month internship in Disney (BTW, it was GREAT. I highly recomend for anyone interested). I am going into my 2nd year at Montclair. I hope to return to Disney for another internship within a couple of years. I hope to one day work full-time at Disney in the Entertainment department. I am a recreation major.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter