How About Some Introductions?

Hey guys, I'm Christina! 22 years young, majoring in Psychology, and hoping to participate in the Fall 2016 DCP! Though I'm living in Utah now, I was born and raised just a couple hours from WDW and have been countless times so that's my ideal location for the program. Like most of you, I also eat, sleep, and breathe Disney. It's nice to be among my own kind and not have to keep my Disney side lowkey (though my 60th DLR phone case gives me away on most occasions before I even speak)!
:earboy2:

Hi everyone! I'm Anthony, 18 years old, and I'm hoping to do the Disney College Program in the fall of 2016! I've lived in upstate New York my entire life, and I've been obsessed with Disney the entire time too. When I found about the DCP, I knew RIGHT then that it was something that I had to do. I'm currently a freshman at a community college 15 minutes from my home with a general major as of right now. I am SO excited for the DCP, I think about it every day and I have just a few months before I begin the application process - AHH! So excited to be surrounded by a bunch of people who love Disney as much as I do! :earsboy:

My career goal is to work very hard and striving to achieve to be best I can be in my career and also to grow professionally by learning from the organization and giving my best.

Hi, I'm a 20 year old Canadian that is majoring in marketing. I've been to Disneyland twice, and WDW once. I'm going back to WDW in 30 days, with one night in the Castle. I've applied to the Cultural Rep program, and I'm waiting somewhat patiently for an answer.

Hellloo! My name is Gabriela I'm 19 and majoring in early childhood education to become a preschool teacher! ::MinnieMo I am currently "in progress" for the DCP spring 2016, hoping to hear something back soon and would love to meet other people!
pooh:

Hi, I'm a 20 year old Canadian that is majoring in marketing. I've been to Disneyland twice, and WDW once. I'm going back to WDW in 30 days, with one night in the Castle. I've applied to the Cultural Rep program, and I'm waiting somewhat patiently for an answer.
How are you getting to stay in the castle?

Hellloo! My name is Gabriela I'm 19 and majoring in early childhood education to become a preschool teacher! ::MinnieMo I am currently "in progress" for the DCP spring 2016, hoping to hear something back soon and would love to meet other people!
pooh:

Hi Guys! My name is Justin and I to applied. I am 21, a Sociology Major and currently "in progress" as well. Anyone else still waiting? I am so anxious and wanna know if others are in my boat!
- Justin

I am still in progress for spring 2016 and the wait is killing me!
If you want to know a possible reason why, it's because housing is extremely tight for space right now because of Shanghai trainees! I was offered a place on the Cultural Representative Program 2 weeks ago and that was after a 9 month wait. CPs who are extending are being told to find housing outside of disney... it's crazy. There's a backlog in offering international positions due to the housing issue as it is a visa requirement that us guys HAVE to live in disney housing, so it may be effecting DCP applicants too.

Interesting... i'm willing to live off Disney property... no problem with me... not like they know that or can ask us that... still waiting :(

Hi everyone! :wave2: My name is Mimi & I just started my third year (out of five, most likely) at NYU. I'm considering the DCP for Spring 2017, so I guess I'm a little early. Until it's my turn, I'll just be creepily spying on all of your posts to see what I'm in for. :rotfl:

Hello everyone! My name is Jake. I'm currently a Junior in college. I'm considering the DCP in 2017, but I'm still naive of how the program works. So I hope I can learn as much as I can here! :D

Hi everybody! I'm Juliette, and I'm currently a college Freshman studying Communications with a concentration in Advertising. I'm also hoping to do the DCP for SA 2017! :D

Hey everyone! My name is Zac and I am a junior at Southeast Missouri State University and I am studying Advertising/Public Relations with a minor in marketing management. I am hoping to do the DCP for FA this year! I have been to DW about 10 times and on DCL about 5 times. I Live breath and die disney just like the rest of you!

Although I haven't been accepted yet, I guess I'll go ahead and introduce myself as well! My name is Andrew, and I've applied to the Fall 2016 DCP. I am a senior studying psychology at a small private school in the Northeast, but I was born and raised in Orlando, so Disney has been apart of my life since birth. Can't wait to keep following the college board as more people start getting accepted and the dates get closer!

Hello! My name is Olivia. I'm currently a seasonal cast member doing qsfb at Magic Kingdom! I attend University of North Texas as a hospitality major.

Last edited:
Hello everybody! My name is Sydney. I am 18 years old and a freshman studying nursing at the University of Washington. I am currently in submission for the Fall 2016 DCP but am hopeful to get my WBI soon! I love everything Disney! ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

yooo! my name is Ashley. I'm 22. I work at a local childrens museum here at home. my parents worked at disney back in the day. i just applied for DCP Fall 2016! hoping to meet people on here and network with you guys!

Hi! I'm Rachel, age 19. I'm currently studying English Language and Communication with Creative Writing at the University of Hertfordshire (in my 1st year).

I'm a huge Disney nerd (obviously) and have literally grown up with it!

I'm also a dancer and aspiring writer, with a few novels in the work that hopefully will be finished...at some point.

I've been to WDW twice (just over 100 days until trip 2) and DLP more times than I can remember!

I'm hopefully applying to the DCP to start in June 2017, so if anyone can help me out with that I'd be forever appreciative!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!