How About Some Introductions?

Hi all!

I'm Brad, a 20 year old management student from Rutgers U. in New Brunswick, NJ. I've wanted to do the CP but it doesn't work out well with the program I am in at Rutgers. Oh well, I guess I'll have to settle for the occasional trip down and who knows what'll happen after graduation...

Hey! My name is Kristen, and I'm a 22-year-old Secondary English Education major at Rivier College in Nashua, New Hampshire. I'm currently teaching 10th and 11th graders and taking a few classes; I graduate in May! I love Disney more than my other friends, and when I tell people I enjoy it they look at me wondering how old I really am lol. You all know it doesn't matter how old you are; we all love everything Disney! Needless to say, I'll be excited to meet new people who share this interest, and others as well. Welcome everyone!

Hey everyone!
My name is Joline. I am a 26 yo Nursing student from Edmonton, Canada. I have been to WDW twice and am anticipating my third visit after I am done my preceptorship in 2006.
I love Disney and am slowly turning my home into a Disney home - and it's driving my family nuts!
Happy to see that this board finally added something for us college Disney crazies!
Jo

T-CoTink411 said:
Hi everyone, I'm Tara. I'm 18 years old and in my first year at Marquette University in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (hey Sarah!) where I study exercise science and eventually physical therapy. I've been to Disney World 10 times and am going again with friends this coming June... I absolutely love it!

I'm trying to figure out if I'll have the time to fit in a semester away from school, but I'm still seriously considering the college program in Orlando.

:D

Hi Tara!! Yay for Marquette!! :cool:

DisTeach said:
Hey! My name is Kristen, and I'm a 22-year-old Secondary English Education major at Rivier College in Nashua, New Hampshire. QUOTE]

Hey Kristen we are pretty much neighbors i live in Chelmsford Ma like 10 mins from you

I'm Eric, 22, recent alumnus of Syracuse University, grew up in Ann Arbor Michigan (Go Blue!), and as of 11am today, am no longer doing the WDWCP.

However, I'm staying in Orlando, and as of tomorrow (or possibly next week, not sure when the computer change will take effect), I'll be a part time (CR for those who understand the abbreviations) Disney Cast Member. I've put in an application for FT, and am waiting to hear from Casting about that.

In my free time, I'm a huge computer nerd, plus a hockey fan, and my claim to fame is that in the past 4 years, I've travelled well over 15,000 miles just to watch various hockey games (over 25,000 if you count a hockey team trip to Europe this past summer). I also like listening to music, hanging out with friends, and (of course), Walt Disney World. (any or all of these could be combined as needed ;))

SyracuseWolvrine said:
However, I'm staying in Orlando, and as of tomorrow (or possibly next week, not sure when the computer change will take effect), I'll be a part time (CR for those who understand the abbreviations) Disney Cast Member. I've put in an application for FT, and am waiting to hear from Casting about that.

Congrats are you staying at you location or are you changing locations? When i was down there a friend of mine had been trying to get FT for almost a year she started out as a CP then was seasonal and so forth so good luck with that! I'm with ya and the hockey i love going to hockey games ( not totally versed in all that everything means but im getting the hang of it) its a bummer that the NHL isnt playing this season i was going to try and go to a bruins game for the first time normally i just go to college games

~Jill

im jen...20 years old...saw a bunch of other people from nj(rutgers, tcnj, stockton)..im a sophomore at Rowan-majoring in early childhood education.
been to disney a bunch of times with family and friends..and have 3 trips planned for this year--and of course, all my friends around here wonder why i love going to disney

I'm Jillian, 18 (soon to be 19 in a little over 2 months) I go to Community College for Business Management and want to go to Point Park for Sports Management afterwards.

I'm a big disney and sports fanatic. I love Baseball and Wrestling. My favorite sports team if you can't tell by my info is the Pittsburgh Pirates. My favorite things Disney are the Lion King Trilogy and Peter Pan. I've been to Disney I don't know how many times and I love their shows, especially the Festival of the Lion King and Tarzan Rocks.

JCTigger said:
Congrats are you staying at you location or are you changing locations? ... I'm with ya and the hockey i love going to hockey games ( not totally versed in all that everything means but im getting the hang of it) its a bummer that the NHL isnt playing this season i was going to try and go to a bruins game for the first time normally i just go to college games

~Jill

For the time being, I'm staying in my same location. However, I applied for FT in 4 areas, none of which is the one I'm in currently.

College Hockey is my game ... the NHL is fun, but it's too expensive for me. Between college puck and juniors and minor leagues, I can usually get my hockey fix ... it's difficult to do down here, but that doesn't stop me from trying.

ive never been to an NHL game but i work in the city and my train stops right at the fleetcenter where the bruins play so my friend and i who also works with me wanted to try and get to at least one game this season but alas this didnt work out... i would have loved to play hockey but i busted my knee and cant even skate anymore it hurts to much and im still learning the game i grew up in a house were sports werent a big thing so im figuring it out on my own now i mainly just go to college games since its only like 10 bucks a game for me

Hey guys I'm Rob. I'm 19 and a freshman at Boston University. My current major is international relations with a minor in journalism. I hope to do the college program sometime in the near future so i'll def be on here a lot askin questions.

I'm also really, really grown up. :D

I'm 37 and I am slowly, but surely finishing my bachelor's at a public university here in Virginia - I have stalkers (yikes) so I keep the name mum. I have about 24 classes to go. I plan to eventually make it to the College of William and Mary to attend law school or earn my MBA.

I've previously attended U of WA (go huskies!), Seattle U, and William and Mary for some courses. That is what happens when you change your major 4 times, get married and have kids (I have 4 with one on the way), move around a lot because of my hubby's lucrative career, and live too comfortably in the suburbs. lol

BTW my hubby lives and works in NY for now (he's a contract design engineer - a "jobshopper") and I stay put to finish school. We're strange that way, though, as we have lived this lifestyle since 1998.

KingKobra said:
Hey guys I'm Rob. I'm 19 and a freshman at Boston University. My current major is international relations with a minor in journalism. I hope to do the college program sometime in the near future so i'll def be on here a lot askin questions.

ask all the questions you need theres a bunch of us alumni to help answer them... :earboy2:
I would wait till you are at least second semester sophmore to try and do the program i did it right off freshman year and had a hard time getting back in the swing of things in school plus youll want to stay there like SyracuseWolvrine did i know i didnt want to come home but i had to sadly!! :earboy2: :jumping4:

I'm Ashley, I'm 21, and am an English Ed. major. I haven't been to WDW since I was 12, but I can't wait to go with my DF for our wedding next January!

:wave:

Hiya. I'm Mel, I'm 20, and a junior at Indiana University... I've loved Disney since before I can remember and going again in March. Cant wait!

:wave: Im Tammy and im at the University of Nottingham in England studing Biochemisty and Genetics (and a little spanish). Originally from Brighton on the south of England. Big disney fan! Been to disneyworld only 3 times now- twice with family and went with rich, dcentity2000 (infact suzy (pigsoldier) hes at the university of southampton!) last september! also been to disneyland paris twice :cheer2:

Hello everyone! :flower1:

How brilliant, another Southampton Disney fan! That town's definately a bit short on people who appreciate the genius of Carousel of Progress. The philistines.

Nottingham's a lovely university, I've got a few friends up there. And nothing is more fun than sitting in a pub called the Robin Hood IN Nottingham. But then, I'm easily pleased ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!