How About Some Introductions?

I'm Norah. I'm 19 (turning 20 in May YEAH). Yeah I am the mod..please don't hate me :rolleyes:
I am a second semester sophomore at DePauw University in Indiana. Yes that is DePauw with a W. I do NOT go to DePauL and I do NOT go to school in Chicago.
I am a history major, biology minor.
Member of Delta Gamma sorority.

Hey, I'm Heather from LI, NY but sadly must return to SC for school in a few days. I am a Junior, Sport Management major at Winthrop University. I did the college program this past Spring as a lifeguard. I worked mostly at the All-Star resorts but I also got the opportunity to work at the CR and GF. I plan to do a CP intership next year, I just can't get enough of Disney.

I'm Laura... 19, and a sophomore at Rowan in NJ, majoring in Communications with a specialization in Advertising and Public Relations... possibly transfering to Montclair State in the fall. I've been to Disney World like 15 times, Disney Land once, and I've been on the Disney Cruise too...

Hi I'm Kristy. I'm 20. I just graduated from LPN school, and I have a year to go for my RN. I love disney and my boyfriend has never been so I'd like to take him.

~Kristy :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:

Lola said:
I'm Laura... 19, and a sophomore at Rowan in NJ, majoring in Communications with a specialization in Advertising and Public Relations... possibly transfering to Montclair State in the fall. I've been to Disney World like 15 times, Disney Land once, and I've been on the Disney Cruise too...
OMG I havent seen you on here in forever!!!!!!!!!

Hello hello girlsssssssssss. :wave: :wave: Time to wreak some havoc around hurr!

Im Jared, 19 from Rotorua, New Zealand. I go to Auckland University of Technology in Auckland, New Zealand. Studying sport and recreation/exercise science/fitness training. Dont do a hell of a lot really, eat sleep and go gym is about all i do.
Been to wdw twice and 3 trips to DL(but like 10-12 days between those trips).

Hi I'm Gemma, I'm 21 (22 next month!) and graduated last June with a BSc (Hons) in Pschology from the University of York! So i'm technically a grown up now but I miss being a student!! I have a full time job in Marketing now and have just moved into my own house with my boyfriend! I love WDW and have been 5 times, since 1998!

Weeeeird, I never knew anyone from Rowan was here!

It's weird that you're a sophomore too. Do you live on campus?

Hey all! I'm Natalie, 19 years old and go to UW-Milwaukee. I am currently on the path to becoming a nurse. I love playing basketball and running and I've been to WDW 8 times and I'll be going there in June with some friends! (Tara...148 days!!! ahhhhh!!! :) )

I am totally going to do the WDW college program next year!!! I can't wait! :cool1:

Hello everyone! :wave: My name is Courtney and I go to the Univerity of Texas at Austin (Hook 'Em!). I am going to be a Kinesiology major with a minor in Spanish. I just returned from my 5th trip to the World and I love it. None of my friends understand my obsession but its ok I'll convert them :earboy2: . I used to post on the Teen Board a long time ago under a different name but I haven't posted in awhile and I forgot my name. Neway I'm so excited about the College Board! I want to do the CP soooo bad, hopefully in a few semesters (fall 06) but who knows......hmmm I guess thats all. Bye!

tazz23 said:
rich, dcentity2000 (infact suzy (pigsoldier) hes at the university of southampton!)

That's me! That's me! Woooo!

I'm Rich, I'm a loony lefty who's taking a year out of uni (college) to learn some psychiatry and to form a syndicate. As me profile says, I'm into precision shooting (which I teach), psychiatry, quantum sub-atomic and meta-physics, books, music, debates, politics, philosophy and the finer things in life (good friends) :)

Rich::

Ohhhhhh Norah... You know we'll behave... Most of the time. :rotfl:

If there's one thing Southampton can never have too much of, it's loony lefties!

Do you mind if I ask what a syndicate is?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!