How About Some Introductions?

hey everyone!! I'm Jules and a freshmen at the University of Pennsylvania in Philly!! I've been to Disney 10 times and DL 2 times(with a trip this Spring Break to DL with Marissa!!!) I'm a huge disney fan and I also love movies :)

I'm sooo excited for the College Board!! I can't wait to get back into posting :)

I'm stephanie, freshman at stonehill college currently. i'm transferring to arizona state next year because my boyfriend's there now, excited to get out of the cold!! i'm a business major and religion minor and i want to go into hotel management.

Hi, I'm Corey. I am 23, married, no children. Currently I am a graduate student at Portland State University in Oregon working on my MA in Technical Writing. I also recieved my BA from PSU in June of 2004.

Like Sarah on pg 1, I am a phi sig... now I am an advisor for our chapter and am working to get our alumnae chapter up and running. So, I am still a kid! I get to hang out with all the ladies all the time and act like a crazy college student.

My DH and I had never been to Disney World before our honeymoon last september. We had to delay the honeymoon over a year so that we had the money to go all out (since we bought a house too). It was amazing. Now we are going back again in September. We were planning the trip before we even left Disney! I think "adicted" sums it up.

I have always been a disney baby. My grandparents live in Santa Ana, about 10 minutes away from Disneyland and I grew up in Riverside about an hour away. We always had season passes and were always there. Now, I am not sure I could go back to Disneyland (unless as a starter trip with kids) just because Disney World is so amazing.

Oh, and I can be long winded!

Hey, I'm Jenny from New York and graduating in May majoring in Sports Management. I did the College Program Spring of 2003 and had the most amazing experience. I miss it sooo much and def recommend it for anyone thinking of doing it...I've met such great people and loved living in Florida with nice warm weather for a few months!!

Hi everyone! I just discovered the college boards.
Well, I'm Jamey and I'm a senior at Northern Michigan University in Marquette, MI. I'm a Secondary History Education Major and an English Education Minor. I'm not too sure how long I plan on teaching, I really want to get a masters in History and possibly a Ph.d. I really want to eventually do museum work.
I'm also a Disney nut and a shopaholic.

natty41 said:
Hey all! I'm Natalie, 19 years old and go to UW-Milwaukee. I am currently on the path to becoming a nurse. I love playing basketball and running and I've been to WDW 8 times and I'll be going there in June with some friends! (Tara...148 days!!! ahhhhh!!! :) )

I am totally going to do the WDW college program next year!!! I can't wait! :cool1:

:jumping1:

I am new here (well, new at posting things). My name is Kyle. I'm a senior at University of Montevallo (a small college close to Birmingham, Alabama) about to graduate with a BBA in Management in May. As of right now I don't know of my plans immediately following (as far as a job). If you would like to assist in that endeavor, I would be more than glad to let you.

As for very immediate plans, I'll be headed down to the World after I graduate!!! Graduation is on May 7th; pure enjoyment begins May 8.

I love Disney, music, movies, chatting, and reading (other material than a textbook, preferably). I also play piano, which offers a lot of enjoyment.

Kyle

Hey everyone,

I'm Ashley, I'm 18, from Rhode Island, but I am a freshman at NYU. Kind of undecided in my major. I'm doing the CP this semester (January 19-August 12, merchandise)! I'm sooo excited.

Ashley

AH! I get busy for a semester and the DIS starts a college board?? I missed this! I'm a 20 year old in a month who goes to Gettysburg College, an English major, just don't ask what I plan on doing with that degree :rolleyes:

I've been going to Disney World since I was 2 and have been around 10 ten times over the years. I adore it, I can always be eight years old there! So exicited there's finally a board for other college kids around here :D

Woah, weird! I live in Hanover, Pa!! Like 20 minutes from Gettysburg...

Anyway, I'm Lindsey, a freshman at McDaniel College in Maryland (the school changed there name.. before it was Western Maryland College so you may know it). I am majoring in Chemistry, minor in forensics. Pledging Phi Sigma Sigma :bitelip:. I surf, dance, and run. That's about it! :blush:
My family is nuts about Disney. We have a Christmas tree dedicated to it.. a wall in our house dedicated to it... and our kitched is pretty Disney'ed out too. We're a crazy bunch :D . I am going to be in Disney over Spring Break with my friends and I'll be back in May.

That's where we go to go to the movies now since our movie theater closed and its where Utz chips are made...I hold Hanover dear to my heart! :-D

Hey everyone, Karen here. 19 year old female from mostly sunny California. I am a second year at Sacramento State. I have been to WDW about 5 times, and DL a ton. With four cruises on the Disney Magic I thoroughly love Disney. :love: :earboy2:

Hello all!
My name's Mallory. I'm a freshman at Rider University in NJ. Elementary Education/Psychology double major with a minor in Special Education. I've been a huge Disney fan my whole life. Have gone to WDW over 18 times now, and DL once with my high school. My whole family is disney crazy. I worked at the Disney Store around home for a few months but that didn't work out too well with my hs schedule.
I don't know much about the CP program, but it's sounds pretty cool. Anyone able to tell me more about it??

Hi

I'm Emma and I'm 16 so not technically in college as this board means but I'm in college in England! I'm doing French, English Lit, English Language and Theatre Studies. But feel free to tell me to disappear!

It's the college board... you're at college. Doesn't look like any dissapearing's in order. :teeth:

Welcome Emma!

Hey there!
My name is Liz, I am 22 years old, and finishing up my last semester at Framingham State in Massachusetts with a BS in Fashion Merchandising. I am SO excited to find out that there are other college kids who love Disney like I do!! :cool1:

Hey everyone,I'm Kyle a long time DISer here. I attend Western Kentucky University with a double major in history and political science. I'm 24, I did the college program in the Fall of 2001. I've only got 2 semesters left of college, here is hoping I can finally get it done! Feel free to drop me a line with questions about the college program, or just to chat.

hello, im Rebecca and i'm 17 (almost 18!) and i'm still a senior in high school in Cincinnati,OH. i will be attending the University of Cincinnati and majoring in Pharmacy (Pre-Pharmacy). i will be starting there this fall. i just saw that there was a college board and i wanted to see if i could get a hint on what college life was like, i hope thats ok?!?! but im a huge disney freak and i've been to disney almost 10 times! :earsboy: :mickeybar

:thewave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts