How about the week after July 4th?

MagicalMom

<font color=blue>Star of the new show "TFI: Tag Fa
We will be there on the 10th. I have heard it is slightly less crowded b/c most visitors are heading home. I really hope that's true. :)

oops, we're forming a crowd right here! ;)

We're there on the 10th. Can't wait.

We will be there from the 4th - 17th I hope the second week isn't as busy as the first.

We go every year at this time, usually arriving on the 3rd and staying through the 13th or 14th. The crowds seem to get smaller after the 5th or 6th. We used to go about four or five days before the 4th and stay for 11 days, but the days prior to the 4th are really crowded. We'll be arriving on the 7th and departing on the 17th this year.

My DD5 and I will be going June 15-19. I am a little nervous. DH not going this time so it is just us girls driving up and hitting not only Disney parks but thinking of doing universal for one day. dd is crazy for Shrek and Jimmy Neutron and just learning to read well so Dr. Suess is a big man in our house. So I am trying to figure out a schedule with all this and worrying about the crowds. Sorry this turned into a worry-vent thing. Good luck and good trip to us all and wear your green ribbons.:D

We'll be there from the 5th to the 12th!!

Here's my reasoning as to why I think the crowds will be smaller after the 4th:
It's soon after schools close, and many people do their summer vacation mid-summmer than right after schools close.
People are expecting it to be crowded for July 4th and they think the crowds will linger after the 4th, so they go early in July/late June to avoid the 4th of July left-over vacationers.
I can't think of any more reasonable explanations, but count me in for hoping it's not massive.

You all are making me hopeful that a quick trip to the World mid-July may not be as horribly crowded as I am fearing!

We have never gone in July so I was just thinking it would be horribly crowded.

we'll be there 10th to 23rd my mum thought she was being clever to by going just after the 4th!!

David

My hubby and I will be there too from July 7 - 12.......

we haven't been in July since we took our honeymoon there almost 15 years ago!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter