• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How About this??

Mackey Mouse

Me read the Navigator? I don't
Remember when we had the Chat about the Convention and I asked if anyone had ideas for mini meets that maybe they would like to be in charge of. Some of you have already emailed me and said they would love to be involved. So, in saying that, how about coming with a very special fun thing, obviously we cannot do them all, but we are planning on at least two a day and pin meets intermingled amongst them. I know that Barry is going to do a thrill rides, he volunteered and I am counting on him, and NurseKim has volunteered a special tasty meet, so anyone else. This might keep you busy, I have others in the works, but welcome any of you who want to be involved.

<font color=purple>Mac-key Mouse</font>
dancecindy.gif

Coordinator of the First Annual Official Dis Convention
Co-Moderator Theme Parks Attractions & Strategies
Co-Moderator Trip Reports
Co-Host Wednesday Night Chat

elvis.gif

How about if I arrange a mini-meet for Computer Geeks :) I am sure I am not the only one coming.
Maybe we can find a way to get a behind the scene look at their technology area, or something like that. I don't know how to go about getting something set up, but there are months till the convention. If marsha and Linda give me approval maybe I can start looking into it it, as I am sure they have too much on their plates at this time.
PATinMN
patinmn.gif
</img>
mickey.gif
</img>

Patinmn...my DH will be glad to know he isn't the only computer geek that is going to be there ;)

STPAT.gif

11/01 Beach Club
12/01 Wonder Cruise
12/01 AKL

I think I would like to help with a mini meet in Fantasy Land for the little ones (mine will be 3 1/2) AND a seperate mini meet with older ones at Splash Mountain (for my 10 y/o).

I was thinking that we could meet during an EE morning at Dumbo and 'do Fantasyland', then head over to catch a snack/breakfast.

For Splash Mountain...I say we just pick a time and have 'The DIS Does Splash' meet...and of course, THE MORE THE MERRIER. (I will have to get my nerve up to do this one. ;) )

<font color=green size=3>Boise DIS Meet,
March 17th 2:00pm
Red Robin, on Parkcenter Blvd.</font>

<font color=red size=4>HAVE A DISNEY DAY</font>

<font color=navy size=3>M-I-C...see you at The DIS Convention, K-E-Y...why? Because we LOVE Disney, M-O-U-S-Eeee...</font>

Someone had mentioned a Beaver Tail meet or an emu leg meet. I could do the Beaver Tail meet. We might let Jaypd do the Emu leg one! ;)

Can't you tell I'm hungry...all I'm talking abut is food!

nurse.gif
<font color=#FF0066 size=4 face="Comic Sans MS">Kim</font>
kiss.gif

Visit my Webpage!
<font color=#FF0066> <font size=4> <font face=comic sans ms> <marquee direction="right" align="middle" behavior="alternate">262 days until the Convention!</marquee></font></font></font>

Marsha, I have been in email contact with Linda about something. She was going to tell you that I would take a mini-meet. Just wondering if she did? :)

Barb-for Real!
Been there, done that, GOING BACK!
noears.gif

Barb, I am already counting on yours, Linda told me about your idea, I, for one, will be attending that one ;) :), I just wanted to keep your idea a surprise. So don't tell...

dancecindy.gif

elvis.gif

Pat, my Cruise buddy, when Linda comes back, I will discuss your idea with her.. :D :D

dancecindy.gif

elvis.gif

NurseKim, I thought you wanted to do another food one.. but whatever you want is fine with me.. I am counting on you too..

dancecindy.gif

elvis.gif

Tia said: "I think I would like to help with a mini meet in Fantasy Land for the little ones (mine will be 3 1/2)"

I'm not a little one (by any stretch of anyone's imagination :) ), but I love DUMBO. I would definitely like to be included in this. WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! <--That's me practicing for Dumbo. :)

Take Care,
Dumbºoº a/k/a Dayna

jumpinggreens.gif

How about a Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin meet? I plan on going on the ride at least 20 times this trip and I am wearing all of my Buzz buttons and pins that I have been collecting. Any Buzz fans out there?

Hockeynut...that is a great idea! How about a prize for the highest and lowest scorer!

nurse.gif
<font color=#FF0066 size=4 face="Comic Sans MS">Kim</font>
kiss.gif

Visit my Webpage!
<font color=#FF0066> <font size=4> <font face=comic sans ms> <marquee direction="right" align="middle" behavior="alternate">262 days until the Convention!</marquee></font></font></font>

I love the Buzz idea, too! :) I think that would be a lot of fun!! :)
I was just wondering, are these mini-meets going to go up against other mini-meets so we have to pick one or the other? Or will they be staggered enough so we could do them all if we want? :)

Barb-for Real!
noears.gif

Dayna....I meant anyone and everyone who is around 3 1/2 at heart LOL :D ;)

Of course you would be included...heck, I think that perhaps you should be in charge of this one. :) :) :)

<font color=green size=3>Boise DIS Meet,
March 17th 2:00pm
Red Robin, on Parkcenter Blvd.</font>

<font color=red size=4>HAVE A DISNEY DAY</font>

<font color=navy size=3>M-I-C...see you at The DIS Convention, K-E-Y...why? Because we LOVE Disney, M-O-U-S-Eeee...</font>

My plan is not to conflict with anything else that is going on.. Hopefully we can work out all the logistics.. Hang in there everyone. This will be here before you know it.. :D :D :D

dancecindy.gif

elvis.gif

Tia Said: Dayna....I meant anyone and everyone who is around 3 1/2 at heart LOL

Of course you would be included...heck, I think that perhaps you should be in charge of this one.

I say: Oh, I knew you meant all of us. Hmmmm, me in charge of an event with a bunch of little kids.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Actually, that sounds great. I love Fantasyland. I could hang out there for hours and hours.

I can't wait to meet all of you Disers.

Take Care,
Dumbºoº a/k/a Dayna

jumpinggreens.gif

How about a pampering time, spa/tea meet. Let me know if there is anything I can do. Would love to help. Is there maybe another woman who would like to work with me on something like this. E-mail me at TinaBoardman@home.com

67.gif

<font size="5"><font color="purple"><font face="Comic Sans MS"><marquee direction=right "align="middle" behavior="alternate">The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers is Tiggers are Wonderful Things</marquee></font></font></font>

Tiggeroo, I thought about the spa idea in the middle of the night last night when I couldn't sleep! (I gotta get a life!) I thought an early morning at the spa at the Disney Institute with a group of DIS'ers would be fun. ALso, I thought of a specific night out at Pleasure Island. We could all hang out together! With all these great ideas, how are we going to have enough time?!? :)

Barb-for Real!
noears.gif

Barb, We're not going to have enough time to do everything. I guess, sigh, that we're just going to have to plan on coming back next year. :D :eek: :cool:

Take Care,
Dumbºoº a/k/a Dayna

jumpinggreens.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter