How are December fast passes going?

What are you referring to that sends text messages about available ADRs?

Me either. The only time I ever get notice is in the middle of the night (2am, 3am, etc) It has never woken me up so I don't see it until I wake up and by then they are gone. I am still pretty satisfied with what we got but some of the times are just a little quirky. All I am trying to do now is adjust the times to be a bit more reasonable for my 2 year old.

I don't book our FP until 10/8. Our trip is 12/7 - 12/12 but we are going to AK on 12/8. Fingers crossed for a FoP fastpass. If not, I guess we'll have to rope drop.

Im right there with you...

basically the trend I am seeing...if you are staying onsite for the duration of your trip, you will have zero issue snagging an FOP... because they have plenty 2 and 3 days from the day that opened. So if you are not staying onsite for full duration, chances are slim.

Rope drop it is. :)

Im right there with you...

basically the trend I am seeing...if you are staying onsite for the duration of your trip, you will have zero issue snagging an FOP... because they have plenty 2 and 3 days from the day that opened. So if you are not staying onsite for full duration, chances are slim.

Rope drop it is. :)

We're staying onsite but all the FoP fastpassws were gone when it opened this morning. I got one for Navi, but I'm going to keep trying for FoP.

I booked them this morning and got everything I wanted, even if times weren't ideal. I got SDMT on our first day (in the afternoon) and our last day (all times open) and FoP at 9:35 AM on 60+4. There is still afternoon availability for FoP on our AK day. Happy hunting everyone!

I booked ours this past Saturday. We have a 11-day trip planned and I had pretty good success getting want I had planned. On our first day I had to settle for Frozen FP's that were a little later in the day than I wanted and on our second day I decided to pass on SDMT FP's because they were much later than I wanted. We will just rope drop SDMT that day instead. All of our other FP's I got were within 15 minutes of what I had planned. Our third day will be at AK and I got Na'Vi River FP's. I waited until until our 2nd AK day to book FoP, which is our 8th day.

Booked my fastpasses this morning. The website kept crashing on me...on google chrome. I was so mad. Luckily my step daughter was on her computer booking them for us. We got just about everything, but mostly in the afternoon and hardly anything available in the mornings. This is the most difficult time I've had making fastpasses. Once I figured out that Internet Explorer worked, I tried to go back and modify our fastpasses, with a little success. But..still need to rework our touring plans. I was able to get FOP at 60+4, but only at 3pm. 7 Dwarves on day 60 were gone till 4pm, but I was able to book for day 60+7 at 9:30am.

The unavailability of fastpasses makes me a little nervous that the parks are going to be crowded. Or maybe they'll open up more fastpasses later? I'll keep checking back to modify.

I did ours this morning also. I am happy with ours. We arrive Sat 12/9 & planning AK on Thursday morning. My family wasn't interested in FOP (yes, there are people not interested in Avatarland!) I did book Nali River to see what it's like. And there were lots of times for FOP too. We are going to MK for the Christmas party Sunday. I got 7 Dwarves in the afternoon when I wanted it. Got Test Track & Soarin' on 2 different Epcot days.

I was on my iPad & started right at 7. Little over half hour to do 8 days worth with some tweaking along the way.

Edit to add: we are way more excited that we got tickets to the Star Wars opening night fan event than we are about Avatar!! :cool1:

Made our fastpasses yesterday. Was online right at 5am my time, did not want to take any chances because I am booking for our family of 25 people. Was able to get everything we wanted, included FOP day 60+4, also got Na'vi, 7DMT, FEA. And I was amazed, did not even have to split our party up into smaller groups, got everything for all 25 of us. Even switched a few times around later. Definitely started with the FOP and FEA. Filled in the rest after securing those 2.

Now, if I can just get a couple more ADR's, those have been very difficult.

Made our fastpasses yesterday. Was online right at 5am my time, did not want to take any chances because I am booking for our family of 25 people. Was able to get everything we wanted, included FOP day 60+4, also got Na'vi, 7DMT, FEA. And I was amazed, did not even have to split our party up into smaller groups, got everything for all 25 of us. Even switched a few times around later. Definitely started with the FOP and FEA. Filled in the rest after securing those 2.

Now, if I can just get a couple more ADR's, those have been very difficult.
Are all 25 of you riding at the same time?

Are all 25 of you riding at the same time?

Well, we all have the same window. A couple of my siblings have young toddlers, so they will probably alter their plans a bit and take advantage of rider swap. But yeah, some things we are all able to ride together. We have a video from 2 years ago from TOT, all of us in the elevator together.

Well, we all have the same window. A couple of my siblings have young toddlers, so they will probably alter their plans a bit and take advantage of rider swap. But yeah, some things we are all able to ride together. We have a video from 2 years ago from TOT, all of us in the elevator together.
I would hate to be in the stand by line when your group comes through with FP lol :duck:

My window opened this morning (12/9-12/16 trip) and I had zero issue getting any FPs. The big one, of course, was FOP and that had multiple openings on the day we are scheduled to go to AK (60+5). I checked on earlier days and there were times available starting 60+2, so it looks like as long as you aren’t planning on going the first couple of days you can snag FPs without much of a problem.

My 60 day window opens on 10/14. If I am on the east coast, what time can I start making FP's? Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter