How are November ADR's going?

Anyone feel free to correct me if there's been a change, but, I believe for all of November there has been no availability after 6:00pm at MK, HS, and AK. Something strange is going on that has yet to be revealed. I suspect it's more than a glitch because it's been going on several weeks. I've been watching it since I booked out ADRs for the 1st week in November, and nothing has changed since then.

I got off the phone with Disney Reservations and they confirmed that park dining is not taking reservations after 5-6pm. The CM was kind of skirting around it which was a bit unusual so I asked her if it was due to COVID-19 which she said it was.

Dining reservations are down as of this morning at 6 am eastern on Thursday, May 28 th. You can get into the restaurant page, but no blue box to chose a date. They must be working on figuring out how to reduce capacity. The after 6 pm thing might be due to a rumor of no fireworks or evening shows in the parks.

Honestly I'm still not 100% sure we'll still take our November trip, but I wanted to keep on track with the planning. Today is our 180. I'm wondering if when the reservation system comes back on line - will it be a free for all? Seems like if table service is even an option in Nov, it will be very hard to get now.

Dining reservations are down as of this morning at 6 am eastern on Thursday, May 28 th. You can get into the restaurant page, but no blue box to chose a date. They must be working on figuring out how to reduce capacity. The after 6 pm thing might be due to a rumor of no fireworks or evening shows in the parks.

Disney previously wasn't taking dining reservations after 6pm. This was true until yesterday. Now no new dining reservations are being accepted (or FastPass reservations or resort reservations or ticket purchases) until Disney gets things sorted out with their new system moving forward. I imagine this will last for several days or even weeks.

I'm grateful I was able to snag the ADR's before they were taken offline, I got every restaurant I wanted albeit much earlier than I'd have preferred. I know understand that the early hours were due to early park closures. I'm hoping this won't be the case when I go in November, otherwise (for this and other related reasons) I'll have to finally put the nail in the coffin for my already delayed WDW trip.

All my October ADRs are gone. :sad2: now the only question is how quickly will the refund my CC? i'm not holding my breath. and by the sounds of it I'll have to do it all over again in August (if we still go).

All my previously made ADR's for week of Nov 8th have been cancelled by Disney. I have not received an email yet.

Could not get any ADRs for our Nov trip. The calendar would not go past Aug 5, which is approximately 60 days from now.

My ADRs have been gone from my MDE account for about a week, but I’ve been getting a trickle of emails this week. So sad to see my Cali grill disappear. Guess I’ll be back at it September!

We have plans also to go Thxgiving week. Made my ADRs at 180 days. I was so excited that I got all that wanted. They were all cancelled by Disney this week. Such a bummer! It’s highly likely we will cancel our trip. Seems like there will be so much less magic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!