How are you getting the most out of DDP?

Priorityonecb said:
The only thing I want out of the dining plan is no stress for dh. I want it all paid for and he can kick back, relax, enjoy our meals without worrying about price. I want my girls to go to resturaunts we will enjoy and order whatever their little hearts desire (big or small).

I've done the calculations, I do believe we will get our monies worth on the plan. But, the stress free atmosphere is the main perk of the plan for us. :)

Exactly the same for us.

We will do meals we never would if paying in cold hard cash.
ADRs for Hoop de Doo Review, Spirit of Aloha, Coral Reef.
But it will be prepaid so no ugly bills at the end of the meal.

Usually we would eat at least half our meals offsite- will miss Macaroni Grill this trip.

Daisysmom said:
I would do a character breakfast like Chef Mickey's almost every day (using CS credits), then just have a snack in the early afternoon, followed by a TS dinner around 5:30 PM.

So would everybody else if you were allowed to use CS credits for character breakfasts :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Buffets are all considered a TS, even if they are for breakfast.

:worship: :worship: :worship: new mouser--
5 - May save up some Mickey Rice Krispie treat snacks to eat for breakfast. Hey, it's cereal and we're on vacation, right?

Thank you. I can now officially cover 3 meals a day with the DDP. Well, maybe not for DH...

I'm ROFLOL here :rotfl2:
You had me going until the mugs! You're just askin' for trouble aren't ya? :rotfl2:

formernyer said:
(1) I booked my reservation for 4 people instead of 3 so that we could get the free DDP for the "extra" person (who won't actually be there).

(2) We'll be sharing all of our meals so that we can then use DS9's credits to purchase adult meals.

Between (1) and (2) we should have enough extra credits to cover our breakfasts and the last (otherwise uncovered) day of the trip.

(3) We're bringing back our refillable mug from last month so I won't have to buy another one. When we eat breakfast at the food court I'll use the mug so that we can bring home the bottled beverages that come with the meals.

(4) I know this has nothing to do with the DDP, but I also can't wait to pool hop and I'm going to take home my towel animals.

:rotfl2:

We will be sharing some, not necessarily to maximize the credits but just because it's too much food! I can't handle wasting food.

We are paying OOP for Jiko because I don't think it's a good value for DDP at 2 credits and we are dining with someone that has discounts and coupons to use.

We are also doing the KTTK tour which includes a lunch so that's another CS meal we free up to use at another point.

Right now, I'm having a hard time spending all of our TS credits! LOL

I thought of another: I'm bringing ziploc bags to use for carrots, fruit, cookies, etc that come with meals to eat later for a snack or breakfast.

Calie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter