How awesome is this room rate!!!!!

Hi all,

I just thought I would share the awesome rate I got at the HOJO for December 2010.

It is for 3 weeks from 1st Dec to 22nd Dec, at a cost of.............wait for it ........ USD$1666.33 total price.

Seriously that is a great rate and I am so happy with it. I went to their website to get a quote and I put in the Ent rate code just out of curiosity to see if any dates would come up and they all came up at the discounted rate :yay:

I am very happy with that price and if my travel dates change at all (I haven't booked flights yet) I just need to givve them 48 hours notice.

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

xxx

the hojo just opened up their entertainment dates for december and it is definitely NOT offered everyday. how did u manage to get such a great room rate?

ozdisfan, there is a promo code that you can put in the Hojo website for the ET card. It will then calculate the prices for you according to which are valid ET dates.

When I put it in it told me that all my days were valid ET rate days. So I then called the Hojo to confirm and they told me that since their website told me they were valid then they would honour that quote. Pretty good of them I reckon.

xxx

Wow that really good of them to do that and lucky for you aussiegirls! Now I feel bad for not booking with them earlier :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter