How bad is Planet Hollywood?

Florida2012

If you can dream it, you can do it
My wife really wants to go to PH, but I have heard some truly dreadful reviews of it

Can anyone on here reassure me? Or is it really that bad?

:scared: We have a reservation for October. I haven't heard any bad reviews yet.....

Really hope someone can share their experience. I would like to know asap so I can try and change the adr.

We went in April. Spur of the moment. Honestly, we really enjoyed it. My partner has the grilled cheese sandwich which has mac n cheese in it. She’s veggie and still talks about it as a highlight. The new theming I liked, but I like that industrial look. It’s still loud, but we enjoyed singing along to the songs.

We went in April. Spur of the moment. Honestly, we really enjoyed it. My partner has the grilled cheese sandwich which has mac n cheese in it. She’s veggie and still talks about it as a highlight. The new theming I liked, but I like that industrial look. It’s still loud, but we enjoyed singing along to the songs.
Sounds good! AND making me hungry ::yes::

I’m trying it in September... I don’t go by other people’s reviews any more as they vary so much... I just pick places that I like the menu at and try them.

That said, if it helps you, my friends tried it in February and loved it!

I'm going in September too. I've read some negative reviews, but also positive ones. I'm not really bothered about the reviews, I just want to try it anyway.

We ate there in August - two meat lovers and two vegetarians. We really enjoyed the food but the service wasn't amazing, we would eat there again though.

We've been and athough we didn't hate it, wouldn't go again. The food was just 'okayish' but it was so loud and the service wasn't that good. I'm glad we've visited but that's it!

We have been a few times and my dd has always enjoyed the atmosphere, think the food is hit and miss, the burgers are ok but a bit pricey for what you get, but it can be a fun meal with the music and memorabilia.

We went the first time we visited Orlando in 2013, I wouldn't go again even after the refurb, you can go to PH all over the world, Disney Springs has many more unique places I'd try in it's place.

Same goes for Hard Rock Cafe, it's one and done @ Universal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter