How crazy do you think 10/7-10/13 will be

myjourney

DIS Veteran
Can't get the first week of October rooms not available. Should I try to switch to last week of September?

I am booked for 10/7-10/14, and I am expecting huge crowds. It's Columbus Day weekend + fall break for schools in lots of areas.

I am booked for 10/7-10/14, and I am expecting huge crowds. It's Columbus Day weekend + fall break for schools in lots of areas.

And Columbus Day = Thanksgiving in Canada.

October is nuts at WDW. Now that I’m not at the mercy of my DDs school schedule we avoid October at all cost.

It's seriously crazy. Like I saw things one day in MK can still haunt me. We'll never go that week (or in October) again. Save yourself and go with September.

Will the week after Columbus week be that insanely crowded? We are used to summer crowds, so I’m sure we can handle anything...butttt from what everyone is saying our October trip seems like it may be a nightmare. Ugh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!