how crowded early June

Pitter

Earning My Ears
We have never gone to Disney in early June - always avoided that time - can anyone tell me how are the crowds at that time? We went in Oct. which was nice and Dec. which was even nicer. Not sure if early June will be too crowded - anyone who did it have any comments?

I don't have an answer, but I would like to know also. We went end of Oct and it was SOOOOOO great (no waiting at all). But with school, we need to start planning our vacation at a different time. We are also looking at early June, so any info you receive will be a great help to me too.

We go to WDW every summer during the first two weeks of June. Of course, it is more crowded than in October, but still not too bad. The longest wait we had was about 30 minutes last June. We are DVC members and we live in Georgia, so we go quite often. We made ressies for this June 10-17 this past week. It's nice to go to the water parks during this time too. We always enjoy going at this time and we try to do other things besides the 4 main parks (putt-putt, horseback riding, water sprites). Hope this helps you out.

We're also going in June .... 8-13. I have read that *Gay Week* is
last week of May to 2nd of June. The 1st Saturday in June is a
nightmare at MK. Try to avoid. We changed our plans by one
week to avoid the crowds. You might want to check out
www.gayday.com for schedule of parks.

Other than that I have read this is not a bad time to go ... can't wait !!

This past June there were no crowds. It was sad! But Junes have been very manageable even with heavier crowds. Get up early, lunch to 4 pm break and back to the parks until closing seems to work well in the summer. We also tend to avoid MK except for e nights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter