How crowded is MNSHHP on Sunday Oct. 26?

I'm not sure. We're going then. I figured that it will be less crowded then on the Friday night.It shouldnt be as crowded as during the day, also.We went to MVMCP a few years ago, but this is our Ist MNSSHP.The most crowded then was at the Ist parade. We just walked onto some of the rides.

We'll be at MNSSHP on 10/26 also. I agree, I don't think it will be as crowded as Friday (10/24), our other choice.

MatJef -- We'll be staying at POR also (10/20-10/27). I'm sure our countdown clocks are almost in sync.

Have a great time everyone !!

I'll be at the Beach Club Oct. 25-28 and then to the Royal Pacific for 4 nights

kashdz,

we are @ POR from 10/23-10/30... just can't wait...

sherry

My friend from college and I will be there as well. We're very excited to go. This will be our first time doing MNSSHP.

For those of you who are going to the party, are you planning on doing a different park during the day or will you still do the magic kingdom that day?

Thanks.

Sue :jester:

we are doing typhoon lagoon for the day, ps seating at cp for 540pm then party the night away

Animal Kingdom in the morning, Come back and head over to the ESPN club to watch the Eagles and then to the Magic Kingdom. Hopefully before 7 depending on the score.

Starting our day at CRT for breakfast in MK, then heading over to AK for the day, then returning at night for MNSSHP. Dinner TBD. Go EAGLES !

Our family will be at the party that night also. We are planning on AK that day and then back to the resort for a rest in the afternoon then heading to MK for the party.

Melinda

Starting my day at Epcot. Having Tea at the GF, then over to MK for the party.

Deb

We'll be there, too. We just finished making my DD's genie costume; she looks so cute. We're probably going to do a waterpark during the day. Haven't decided on dinner yet.

Our party of 8 will be there too! We're going to AK for the day and then to the party. See you there!

Wow! We'll be there too...we arrive in Orlando approx. 8:30 am, be at the Poly by 10:00, then relax, swim, O'Hana for dinner at 5:30, then MNSSHP!!!!!! Yay!

We will be there too, our kids are 11 and 8 (DD and DS) and my DH, and MIL. First eating at the Crystal Palace at 5:20p, haven't decided what we will do that day, but I know that I want to head back to our hotel at least an hour before our CP reservations just to relax and rest for the big night...I wonder if going to TL in the a.m. would be a good idea?

We are staying at the Royal Pacific from the 18-23rd and then the 23-30th at the Polynesian, (whoo-hoo!) Going to do the "big red boat" as they used to call it, the Disney Wonder for 3 nights Oct 30-Nov. 2! We've never done Halloween at sea before, so that should be fun!
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc ;) ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter