how did you choose your username for the dis?

Well, first of all, I’m not an uncle and my name isn’t Donald. However, Donald Duck is my favorite Disney character and I guess I just like how Huey, Dewey, and Louie say “Unca’ Donald.”

Mine is my name and the nickname that my family calls me. My mom has called me Princess Pie since I was a little girls and when I was about 3 if she would ask me what my full name was I would say "Meghann Princess Pie Chapman!" Now I rarely hear my actual name from my mom and stepdad.

Isn’t it just your first pet’s name and your mothers maiden name? Oh no, wait...

Last edited:
I simply chose something that I was likely to remember for a while, and my dog was at my feet at the time. He's a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever, which is often simply shortened to a Toller.

I chose mine because at the time I was interested in virtual reality equipment. A large purchase, then a mediocre sale on ebay later... and I no longer care about VR. :tongue:

I work for Harley-Davidson (greetings from Milwaukee, WI) and thought I'd combine two of my passions into my screen name. My first trip to WDW was in 1974, and my first motorcycle was in 1975. I've enjoyed both ever since. :moped:

I couldn't remember my original username from way back in 2005, that was the last time I was ever on here. About a month ago, I made up a new name that was my hometown......well, my phone crashed never wrote down any passwords, got locked out of the only email I have ever had since the beginning of emails. So here i am again, INDY is a username I always used on any forum, well that was already used(maybe my original one:confused3) , now I just spell it differently!!:blush:
****I now have all my passwords wrote down, just too old to try to remember***:laughing:
:disrocks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!