How did you take advantage of BOTH?

blondie511

Mouseketeer
Love all of the great advice here! I am considering a club level stay at Universal, maybe Royal Paciifc Resort. I see that the breakfast starts at 7:00am, and I want to eat it obviously to get my money’s worth for the club stay. BUT, I ALSO want to take advantage of early entry which is at 7:00am! For those of you who are early risers, what did you do? Is breakfast available any sooner? Or did you skip breakfast, or skip the early entry? Just trying to get my money’s worth! LOL! Any advice is always appreciated!

Club Lounge won`t open any earlier for EE.

We have never done EE in all our stays......with EP it`s not a necessity for us.

Maybe ask the family which they would prefer...…..:thumbsup2

Honestly, with EP you don't need to rush for EE. Eat a leisurely breakfast and then head over.

We love EE when staying on property. As others have said, with EP, it's not necessary, but we love getting to the parks with the lower crowds.

We don't stay in club level so it's less of a decision for us. We usually bring some breakfast bars or something to get us through the morning so we can hit EE. My wife is a teacher, so we end up visiting in peak seasons much more often than not. The extra elbow room in EE is a luxury that we enjoy.

If you're at club level, the best financial choice would be to eat the breakfast at the hotel, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's the best choice overall.

ETA: We love EE so much that - our first night in Orlando, we stay off property. We usually get in around 10PM and stay at the Fairfield on Vineland. We'll get up at something like 5am the next morning, grab a quick McDonalds breakfast, then head to our on-property hotel to check in. We usually get to the parks with about a 10 minute wait until they open the gates for EE. We'll be there next week and will use the same plan.

Heck, we'll even EE the morning after a late HHN.

Not necessarily recommending it for anyone else, just saying what works best for us.

I'm in agreement about EE. We never even set an alarm when staying with EP. We get to the parks when we get there, knowing we will have minimal waits for everything. Having EP is a good way to take advantage of club level without feeling rushed to get to the parks.

Love all of the great advice here! I am considering a club level stay at Universal, maybe Royal Paciifc Resort. I see that the breakfast starts at 7:00am, and I want to eat it obviously to get my money’s worth for the club stay. BUT, I ALSO want to take advantage of early entry which is at 7:00am! For those of you who are early risers, what did you do? Is breakfast available any sooner? Or did you skip breakfast, or skip the early entry? Just trying to get my money’s worth! LOL! Any advice is always appreciated!

Did you ever make a choice as to what you`re going to do yet...……..:)

I priced out how much more it was to go club level. Thought some more about the fact that we are really early morning , really ready to go people...I think we will skip club level and take advantage of the early morning time in the Park. I think I will place an order from Amazon prime now delivery for some easy breakfast food, like granola bars, packaged juice, etc. . Makes for sense for us. Thanks for all the advice!

I priced out how much more it was to go club level. Thought some more about the fact that we are really early morning , really ready to go people...I think we will skip club level and take advantage of the early morning time in the Park. I think I will place an order from Amazon prime now delivery for some easy breakfast food, like granola bars, packaged juice, etc. . Makes for sense for us. Thanks for all the advice!

That does make sense...….if you`re not taking advantage of breakfast and may not want to leave the parks for evening appetizers it`s not really worth it for your family.....

Glad you got sorted...…..:thumbsup2

I did EE a few times, rode 3-5 rides, and headed back out. Made it back to the club lounge in time for breakfast. The best part is walking against the traffic coming into the park, and riding the water taxi back empty.

I've done RPR club level a few times - and it is really good - but...

You are not going to make EE and do breakfast - I'm fine with that as you have express pass
The bigger issue is getting back to the hotel for appetizers and beer and wine - it is basically dinner as they have a nice selection of items and I (and the rest of the family) had no interest in eating after that
So you really dont get the chance to eat out unless you make yourself do it - and when you are paying for it you really want to take advantage of it - at least I do
The other issue sis since the Universal parks dont really do late nights you really cant go back to the parks afterwards - you may get an hour

So if you focus is the parks and you have limited time I would skip club level - even though it is really good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!