How did you travel from Haneda to Disney?

AmiAlice

Earning My Ears
What form of transport did you use to transfer from Heneda to Disney. What sort of prices did you pay. Thanks.

Take the trains. It’s very easy, safe and inexpensive. You have several options. We loaded up a Suica / Passmo card at the airport took those trains, but you can also get a JR pass and take those lines. Here’s a link to browse through. Have fun.....it is so amazing there and we want to go back.

https://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2430.html?aFROM=2430_3016

I took the Airport Limousine bus. It was fairly inexpensive and there were signs and announcements in English.

We also took the limousine bus which stops at each Disney hotels and the parks. It’s very easy. We bought the Pasmo cards before getting on the bus. So we didn’t have to worry about getting the card when we left TDR to Shibuya.

Limo bus is the easiest unless you want to splurge for a taxi. Buy a ticket at the counter and then go outside to take the bus.

Trains are another option if there is no bus when you arrive. You'll have to transfer 3 times which can be a little inconvenient with luggage.

I think both the train and limo bus are 800 something yen (excluding the Disney Resort Line). The bus is a bit faster so don't take trains if the bus is available.

+1 for limo bus.

Even though we flew in from Narita, it was so relaxing to not have to think about stops on a train. They take your luggage from you and store it under the bus as well so you don't have to worry about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!