How did your FP+ go today? Here's mine!

LavishWig

Mouseketeer
Booked my first ever FP+ this morning! Here's how I did...how did everyone else get on?

9th Aug - Hollywood Studios

Tried to get SDD but obviously that was never going to happen on my first day!
I got:
11:25 Toy Story Mania
12:25 Rock 'n' Roller Coaster
19:40 The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror (hoping to modify this before I go to a better time)

10th Aug - Animal Kingdom
09:35 Navi River Journey
10:40 Dinosaur
11:45 Kali River Rapids

11th Aug - Epcot
09:45 Frozen Ever After
11:05 Spaceship Earthmovers
12:15 Mission: SPACE

12th Aug - Animal Kingdom
09:50 Kilimanjaro Safari
11:25 Kali River Rapids (I know I have this twice but I figure in August the water rides might be in high demand!)
14:55 Avatar Flight of Passage (hoping to modify before I go but still happy with this time)

13th Aug - Magic Kingdom
10:05 Seven Dwarfs
11:20 Space Mountain
12:25 Peter Pan

14th Aug - I left this day open before booking FP+ in case I couldn't get what I wanted so it's gone to HS for SDD
10:05 Star Tours
11:05 The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
12:35 Slinky Dog Dash FP

Is there anything here that I'm really obviously missing? I know it's all personal choice but anything glaring missing?

you got Slinky dog! yea! I missed SSD but did get FOP. FOP was top priority so once we got that i kinda took my foot off the gas if you will. We RD anyway so if Slinky is a must, we will rope drop it during EMH

you got Slinky dog! yea! I missed SSD but did get FOP. FOP was top priority so once we got that i kinda took my foot off the gas if you will. We RD anyway so if Slinky is a must, we will rope drop it during EMH

Woop! Very glad you got FOP! I can't rope drop on my first day but if I can ride SDD on the 9th Aug I might change the Weds to Magic Kingdom and see what I can get a FP for.

If you haven't ridden SSD before, its a must do IMO... its not super intense like RnR or Space Mtn but super fun.. especially for youngins.. ;)
TSM is still top priority at HS

You asked if anything was missing, so... what I noticed was Expedition Everest. If you want that coaster, I would book it on one of your AK days. It's intense, but you booked a few other intense rides, so I'll add it to your list.

We (well, the kids) can get EE in a few times.. each trip via standby. You can usually catch EE with a Standby time of 30 or 45 min.. which goes fast in that que...

We like Soarin and TT better than Frozen but it is all personal choice. If you rope drop and go on EMH day, you can get to Soarin quickly and single rider TT (if you like those). I never FP Everest as we go straight there at rope drop and can ride it a few times with ten minute wait or less. Have fun! We are still about 7 weeks out.

Thank you! I thought I might be able to get in the single rider queue for that one as me and DH aren't bothered about having to split up. Would you still recommend a FP?

If you don't mind the single rider line at TT, I'd keep the FP at Frozen if you want to do that ride. The last 2 Summers, the Frozen lines were pretty long. And, my son and I did single rider twice at TT and both times we got seated together anyway. Maybe that was just luck but it is possible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!