How do bounce back offers work?

tinkerbelletreasure

DIS Veteran
Although I’m very experienced with most parts of Disney, this is going to be my first vacation in many years where I’m not with a cast member and I’m staying onsite. So I’ve never had the opportunity to do a bounce back before. What kind of timeframe do they give you? Our trip is in March 2019, but we are already anticipating a graduation trip for my daughter in June 2020, but I didn’t know if that was too far out to take advantage of an offer.

Although I’m very experienced with most parts of Disney, this is going to be my first vacation in many years where I’m not with a cast member and I’m staying onsite. So I’ve never had the opportunity to do a bounce back before. What kind of timeframe do they give you? Our trip is in March 2019, but we are already anticipating a graduation trip for my daughter in June 2020, but I didn’t know if that was too far out to take advantage of an offer.
The last two years we have been there in August and we were able to book a bounce back for the following August. I think it also depends on if there is offer available for when you want to go too.

Right now, and until mid-August, you'll only be able to book a BB for certain dates this year. In August, if it follows years past, then you can book for dates in the following year. I'm afraid you won't be able to book BB for 2020 when you go in March.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter