How do I connect my APs to another's MDE acct?

learningtolive

Dream Believer
My family (Me, husband, and child) have APs so we use our own MDE acct. My mother has her own MDE acct and booked a vacation package for February including a dining plan for herself, and my family. It's a gift to our family. How do I link our AP passes to this, or whatever to do, so that she can book the FP for the trip. The FP window for this opens in a few days.

If you don't feel comfortable logging on to do it with Disney's website (and definitely use the website) and hooking up with their emails, then just give Disney a call. Last trip we had 17 people and a cast member was able to take care of linking all of our accounts in under 30 minutes!

MDE has been broken with respect to friends & family for a few months now (ever since the "big glitch"). So it's a little more cumbersome to link accounts (and requires a reservation, which you have!). Here are the basic steps:

1. On your account (the one without the reservation). Go to Friends & Family. Click on "+ Add a Guest".
2. On the next page, check "import reservation" and click next. put in reservation number and last name.
3. On your mom's account, accept the friends invites (comes by email, but also as a MDE notification -- there will be one for each person on reservation)

That should do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!