how do I do ipod podcast?

miss missy

Is this the Dis Board Desperate Housewives?!
I have a 4 gig Ipod, use Itunes, how do I get Dis podcasts? Is there a link that I can go to? I would LOVE to listen to these while I walk!

I have a 4 gig Ipod, use Itunes, how do I get Dis podcasts? Is there a link that I can go to? I would LOVE to listen to these while I walk!

Click on my pod Squad logo below to get to the podcast. You also can subscribe through iTunes. And WELCOME!!

Ok I subscribed :cool1: now how do they load to my ipod? Will they go in their own folder or do I have to make a new folder and move them there? How does that work?

they should auto sync when you sync your iPod. You may have to choose to sync podcasts. You should have a "podcasts" option on the menus of the ipod.

Mike

Thanks! Now can I get all the old ones too? I only got one when I subscribed, the one for 10-2. I see "get episode" do I have to do each one seperatly?

You can click on "get all" in iTunes under Dis Unplugged and it will download them all.

Welcome to the family! :grouphug:

thanks! listened to my first while I walked today. LOVE IT!!! YAY for Dis podcast!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter