How do I get the lowest rate at Hard Rock?

pomcoach

Mouseketeer
We are planning a 2 nt. stay at maybe HRH for Dec. 23 & 24th 2004, and checking out on Christmas morning on Saturday. After gleaning information from this discussion board, I'm confused a bit.
Someone said to "Book Early". But someone else said that the best rates, like the Entertainment rates, come out only 2 months in advance. We also have a Hard Rock Access Club Card, if that helps to get discounts.
Would it be best then, to go ahead and book our dates at the Hard Rock Hotel at normal rates? And then keep calling, around the Fall of 2004, to see what the entertainment rates are? We would possibly even consider buying 1 Annual Pass, if it gets us a good rate. Anybody have good advice for us, about how to proceed?
Thank you so VERY MUCH!
Getting good rates and the planning is half the fun!
Pomcoach::MinnieMo

My advice is to go ahead and book the best rate for the room you want now using various discount methods (entertainment, Fan Club, annual pass, hotelkingdom.com, etc...). Then periodically check for a better rate, if one comes available then grab it.

Its really easy to change your reservations...look at one of my earlier posts today. I booked the lot at ET rates and then changed them all to APH rates as they were better apart from HRH which had a bout $5 difference.

I will keep them under review and check again nearer the time. Because you can cancel 5 days out it makes it easy to chop and change...so I would definitaly have the best rate as of today booked as your dates may be a popular time to go.

On 1/15 I booked a poolview room at HRH for 12/19-12/23 for $144/night. THis was the entertainment rate so I will have to make sure I purchase a current book before I go. The week before I booked, I had called and the best rate I could get using ANY discount was $179 for the same room. So the bottom line is, keep calling and check the date and rate thread to see what rates others are getting. You can modify your reservation to get a better rate at any time. Have fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter