how do i know when a discount is released?

Takket

Test Tracker
I'm going 9/30-10/4 this year. I booked rack rate to make sure I got on property.

according to mousavers discounts for this time period in 2018 were released June 12.

So I'd like to start checking daily to see if codes have been released to see if i can get a RO discount.

WHERE are these discounts announced? (Who/what should I be following to get the update)?

And what TIME of the day do the codes go into effect? Midnight day of? 7AM noon? Etc.

Thanks for any help!

If you're active on any social media, another option is to follow accounts there that typically announce DW discounts and news. I tend to see things in my Instagram feed before I see them here, since I'm not necessarily here daily and when I am it's typically late at night.

I’m going the same time and have also been checking daily. Fingers crossed they get released soon!

Same here. Going at similar time and curious as to how others follow the discount trail to be on top of it.

I guess my main question is if there is any truly reliable source that let's one know when an AP rate is coming out a day or two before the rate is officially released?

Last edited:
I've noticed over the years that the release dates for special offers and room discounts come out on Tuesdays.
Not sure about rumors or advance notice ...
That was kind of my next question; is there a particular day of the week where offers/discounts have historically been released.
Thanks for reading my mind!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter