How do I love thee....let me count the days!! It's done.......

I love the ToonTown sign, how it looks like hollywood one

Their hats are so cute and that is great they were there to greet you

Poor WBG. Shame he was hurting so bad. Glad you were able to get souvenirs you needed and how nice of him to hang in there so you both could ride the Lilly belle :goodvibes

I know the whole sign does scream Hollywood doesn't it?:rotfl:

I loved meeting them!!

Yeah he was suffering pretty bad by then.

Love the ears you chose! I haven't seen those at WDW.

Sorry WBG was hurting.

Thanks for showing the pics of how close DL is. I find that so weird to see how intimate the park is. Must be nice for a quick trip though.

what is the Lily Belle? Is that a riverboat? WDW has one but you don't sign up for it.

Ahhh, Toon Town. Rachel loved going to that in WDW.

Yum -- Mickey ice cream!!

Thank you. From what I was told by a CM they are bringing the new ears in because they are changing part of DCA to a 1920's motif so I think they are kind of a flapper thing?

Thank you. Hopefully in November when we drive a minivan down he will be okay.

They are very close aren't they. And although you can't see from those pictures DTD is right there too. Everything is right together. Now I was told by a CM on the train that they are in the planning stages for another theme park. They are not sure whether it will be a water park or another park itself. I am hoping for an Epcot type park.

The Lily Belle is a private train car decorated by Lillian Disney. I will tell more about it later in my trip report.

Toon Town is so fun, I think it is great for all ages.

Great updates Michele! Love all the photos of Mickey and Minnies houses.

Too bad WBG's back was hurting him so much.

Thank you, Andrea! Yeah I was concerned. I should have found him a chiropractor. Next time I now better.

Is that your signature for when you don't feel good?

I just had to comment. You are so like me. I always have to change my avatar, like you do with your siggie :rotfl: (very cute BTW)

I have had this avatar for a quite a long time though. World Record for me. Ask Chele :rotfl2:

I just had to comment. You are so like me. I always have to change my avatar, like you do with your siggie :rotfl: (very cute BTW)

I have had this avatar for a quite a long time though. World Record for me. Ask Chele :rotfl2:

That's true Kelly, you have had this one for a long time. I had mine forever. I used to change it regularly too.

Thank you, Andrea! Yeah I was concerned. I should have found him a chiropractor. Next time I now better.

Is that your signature for when you don't feel good?

I was thinking that when I picked the photo to use! Haha. Jessica made this one for me. Kinda matches the other Diva's siggy's.

I am always switching them out! I love making them, so when I have a new idea, I am off to making it, even if I just made one. I am sure I will be switching it out again soon, haha. No offense, to Jessica, I just like change.

I was thinking that when I picked the photo to use! Haha. Jessica made this one for me. Kinda matches the other Diva's siggy's.

I am always switching them out! I love making them, so when I have a new idea, I am off to making it, even if I just made one. I am sure I will be switching it out again soon, haha. No offense, to Jessica, I just like change.

Oh how nice.

I think it's fun to change things like that out.

Great report.

I was there the same time you were (Feb 13th-17th) and was also in DCA on rainy Wednesday. :)

In your signature, you have your name and donald & daisy duck.

How can I get that? I tried clicking on it put nothing comes up.

Thanks!

Great report.

I was there the same time you were (Feb 13th-17th) and was also in DCA on rainy Wednesday. :)

In your signature, you have your name and donald & daisy duck.

How can I get that? I tried clicking on it put nothing comes up.

Thanks!

Hi there!! Thank you!! Weren't the crowds wonderful? I hope it is as slow in November as it was in February. Oh wow! What a small world!!

My signature was made by a friend that I met here on Disboards. You are welcome to join into our chat thread. I would bet that Andrea would make you one too.

This is the thread. We are a group of Disney fans that goes there to chat.

Love the picture of you after joyriding in Goofy's car! So funny!

Love WBG's shirt as well.

Looking forward to hearing about the Lily Belle.

Love the picture of you after joyriding in Goofy's car! So funny!

Love WBG's shirt as well.

Looking forward to hearing about the Lily Belle.

Oh thank you. I was inspired by the car. WBG was laughing while he took the picture.

We got him that shirt when were there in June of 2010. What better than a bicycle shirt for WBG?:rotfl:

I will try and get that up soon.

That's true Kelly, you have had this one for a long time. I had mine forever. I used to change it regularly too.

yeah, u been sticking with the same thing for awhile too

Awesome...love seeing the new ones u come up with

Oh how nice.

I think it's fun to change things like that out.

Agreed :thumbsup2

yeah, u been sticking with the same thing for awhile too

Awesome...love seeing the new ones u come up with

Agreed :thumbsup2

The only reason I hadn't changed mine for so long was because there were not any that I liked that worked.

I see another little Valentine display in Minnie's yard!

I know. Those were the only ones we saw. Kind of sad.

Here's all about my school's crazy but fun rally:

Today was my school's battle of the sexes rally. The boys were seated on one side of the gym and the girls were seated on the other side of the gym. Our hosts were my friend Nikki and Robert. They both did a good job hosting it. Like I said above, the boys were to were blue and the girls were to wear pink. I, of course wore pink.

Once everyone got seated, it was time for the National Anthem. It was sung by my school's choir. I couldn't hear most of it since they didn't have a microphone. After the national anthem, my school's dance team and the "man dance team" performed. Also performing were the cheerleaders, the salsa team and my school's How to Succeed In Business Without Really Trying Cast.

I was cheering alot which many of my school's student council people really happy. Every now and again, Robert and Nikki would make us cheer. They would ask the audience who had more spirit. The boys started cheering. It sounded like they were at the Super Bowl. Right after that, Nikki did the exact thing. Obviously, the girls had more spirit. I joined in with many of the other girls. It sounded like we were on Rockin Roller Coaster at Disney's Hollywood Studios.

One of the games was finish that tune. One of the songs that the girls got was Katy Perry's I Kissed a Girl. I think that song would be appropriate for the line on California Screamin. They would play one part of the song and you had to sing the rest. Even I sang along which is funny because I'm not a huge fan of Katy Perry.

Toward of the end of the rally, one of the boys decided to go crowd surfing :scared1: I had never seen anything like this before. Because of this, the rally ended :mad: We were running out of time anyway which would then be lunch.

Basically, I really enjoyed the rally although we didn't get the results yet.

Kaitlin, I am glad that you had such a fun day!! Girls always have more spirit than the boys. I hope the girls won!!

Hi I bet you all thought I forgot this, and maybe in a way I did. I am planning to finish this because I really feel the need to plan our next trip. I need that Disney magic!! So tomorrow after school I am hitting the boards and finishing this baby!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter