How Do I Love Thee, WDW...COMPLETE- 3/8/2018-Post 157&158-So Long, Farewell, Sanaasee You Later!

I thought about getting my eyebrows tattooed on, but my family keeps vetoing it whenever I bring it up. I have two friends who had their eyebrows tattooed on, both from years of over plucking, and one girl's looks nice, and the other one's looks goofy, like she's in a perpetual state of surprise! ::yes::

I don't think I'd like the idea that there's a 50/50 chance you'd end up looking like you're in a perpetual state of surprise :laughing:

You know, since my eyelids no longer have the smoothness of a twenty year old.

Are anyone's eyelids ever completely smooth? :rotfl: I feel like I have trouble putting makeup on mine too.

I couldn't believe it. Just wow. I must be so lower class since I had no idea things like this were a "thing".

I didn't know that was a "thing" either!

That's what I'm talking about. Now that's a baked potato! Melty cheese, and real sour cream not in a packet!

That looks like a good baked potato!

Oh my goodness, you are soooo funny! Loved reading about you getting ready for your Gala, that's exactly how it would have gone for me too. I've tried liquid liner and it's just a total mess! And so what if everyone else was wearing red at the Gala-you were unique in that pretty blush dress.

I think POFQ is beautiful, we've stayed there once, DH doesn't care for the bus service so we don't stay there :( Just noticed that you will be there for F&G in May at the same time as we will-if I see you I'll say hi :)

Haha, thanks! I don't think I am as funny in real life, but I am generally a happy person! We've been so lucky with the bus service at POFQ. I really think a lot of it is hit and miss with most resorts. Definitely say hi if you see us at WDW in May! I'll be with my sis & my bff! I'll probably be steering those two around. All they talk about is what yummy drinks they're going to be trying out. :woohoo:

This is my sister, Mary Ann, on our December 2012 Girls' Trip with one of the famous slushies in France!
uyDKeGpIooTsIxPYl_Pi5v_sEIXfCLgF89Jr-h3YyB2a3KfkI2pit2Y1wF_aRZ0e0hHGedETyZQyP3vu_VGizUaFK2sp67LRtPtpaBE8r2l_uDyOEdJHkVqmuY7hBFET4oHIBniIxZmSR6bf0fIsdbup08McLfNqETkrwjVyL3Dm4WNeWlUQFeJzFWBoT9yF1xSg3zT33wmB6LN6qLYx7J7JraUx4FiKBbrOsZecQfzFrswn7NFwrg6jIN1wRX8F4squu0qXOWRZeIQIBWNEL2XeYTgJjwE8_GgKQR-FCvHmht_0lzxnX1I9FyVDKkFvfIfZKJdRpmnrcoi6TLJbAEYtZkLODXE-omoNKS9UioLPFr5XbTJx0Wj-BIgfmCQmRMVI37fA-D4ZZVFDahjGt-8ndLDUje5hq-JbkofUhKzg6VSe7wrHktpLzqw4FsUaNA3fDgPPj4DGwC7elwH5YXrtfOm8L-ZEYK8O8GQNZ1qcTi1S2r398h_7_dSTLItJ9MpZseiYDFC1gsQzEjmTGZ_mVauBJJxuSfMaNCgFLPklc7JZ5G72k9b4BrvppS96gAo29iPT9j3pcJfdWLAlTU5wZBvTRfc93foBTZhEImdS-8eqbQSw3w=w710-h950-no

And my bff, Kathy, from our May 2013 Girls' Trip!
cSsCRuU9Qjb2ECJ3zHBOQxdN1-mSmtGKqauBnG9MpYFzM5l7qeBMnLgrVDE7bxF4Zuo9C54IpURp36X6zeds0EOD6QtyEo-1Wldkcdt_E-qGg6XNEExxyV-ts-Yhd2vXgzo2rETgTLaFlPuVVpo68IrsZWEXIw6F5b-P1zQdFw-1eQq3WKmJk5vv0ovBYPKgZlw7fncRBDl7c-QrwXwrWMhZTM95FWmniw5K7vER7S-xAubt9HHdcaeLONRYxsoBH5KPGoHZ8XZE6MrLGI6bPZGcxWh_wHgcEzQqDDUMgw6oMi3ISZ4PzM2kiq9SLHce9xfTJOc0hy0k2qhv3KMrioGvYU2HE6dSKjtxAG21Otkni1PRpttcnAcVNav3YydGD1CQ2kMoN56joBCrreI9za8P07ehgdN1wGchY1uPVe8b0EG9CLuPRTdrchRTR9-HX9X2lgc-CYU_cDNsdH81so0oLvPnew2X32P2LTjfx90UY-qUCcfdDKMhueyT623Gy2VbrscQ8sNnURNbIZqUBe4vDIYfi62zn0oi6S3t_l-e0Hw8dm3pI669OhN0QT91tC88ZYAhudeUXLmnCx5KuEpS1QmxGjwBBLsmA6Bj2SgPurzmebwl3A=w1267-h950-no

Enjoying your review. POFQ is one of my favorite resorts.

Thank you! We love POFQ, too!

I was cracking up so much with your GALA story, very funny! Glad your second baked potato was delicious and the beignets yum!!

Haha! Thanks! Can't believe it's been a week since we went. I guess I should spend a few minutes removing this half worn off glitter polish! For gluten free, honestly, those beignets are amazing! Wish I had a few this morning!

jbFldn8m5iwch4YgEgVuKgDkWc3RA-9Nr1tdMY24n7siAHc0Lib4IfnOuHmif-PG_Pw5sfT1s99uyBtCsSm-Zg8x5LwgNwwGN3cQAbHNm6dkUKSwYioYG8I7nFJKfO-Ra6HLTuNrIeQ-qb91U_j58XVQbzF2LAArWF9L3zZ0eX6OoD4ddI4A_CN8JFSrt_74qRH9l1lDnMBZjCdlCWjZxTJEa4QzGchvezTSOu6KNMRDEyud1_3mvdjEgwDUFgNXCwg-N0JzjTNCN1Hf24__sY2MWR3OAGHBJclhRe-59zJi-oZMXnDqNB9bhxSsYYUd9rmXxffFx1OiSlgMeoYKkC-4BuuIVcw7DZoLVyJZ5hn1X-zNy6-mq11HtZv83ljw-Eyu-pdXrl0K7RdzoV1iGh-00Xw023YJ5WDGcS78lTnK6vPaiclXW1i_1BvgfrTCVJD_KcTZgqBgDUdIq_nIKUeKNy2pL-qhLv1v_-9cuk7kFspPuz3N8hqERIQVOV-s4KoRo3F1fmR4dqfzICaC6f5kzZblMMnvpIlnD0jZJAubOmUup1LZdbqH2PtV-AFosNSKVYViIA9wFYJXk1u5HkkPsPXee2OVDeG4BVDqMdC5krmEQ1iHqg=w713-h950-no

I love your wedding/GALA dress! Also enjoyed your daughters wedding pics :)
That potato at POFQ looked much better than your first one, even without the bacon. We've stayed at French Quarter twice but the first time was in 2013, so I had no idea they used to have a full service restaurant.

Thank you, Ariane! I actually bought the dress online. It was under $100. I figured if it didn't fit, I'd just return it. I knew FQ had the full service restaurant in the past, but had never eaten there. I guess it was too small to be profitable. It's really a pretty area though. Would be great for a smallish wedding reception.

count me in! :flower:

:welcome:

Your dress is very pretty! Thank you for the update on your Gala story. I was seriously laughing so hard that my 5lb dog is looking at me funny like "is she alright?" :tongue: Just realized that you must live very close to me since I am about 20~30 minutes from Philly. I love your photos of POFQ. We have some great memories of POFQ and haven't been back in awhile. Your food looks yummy!

Thank you! We are in Williamstown. Do you know of it? I grew up in Philly, until I was 9, when we moved to Williamstown. Then when I got married to my ex, we moved to Franklinville. My kids grew up there, & went to school there. I even lived there after I married my DH. We've only been back to Williamstown for the past three years.

Omg I hate fat sandwiches too. That was my #1 complaint about Starring Rolls. I don't need a 1/2lb of ham in the center of my sandwich. I like it evenly distributed, thin sliced or shaved and also dry not slimy or gelatinous lol. I have strong sandwich preferences. That's why a good deli is so hard to come by!
I'm so happy someone understands my fat sandwich & wet meat phobias! :rotfl2:

Love the GALA story, you are a hoot! I totally know what you mean, I hate awkward events like that. I would've sat there and eaten olives too, no way would I risk carrying a full plate of food, lol!

Your daughter's wedding pics are beautiful! That color looks great on you. And your makeup looks lovely too. With you on the false eyelashes and liquid eyeliner. Two things I cannot do myself.

Looks like some good options at POFQ especially since the food court was closed. And now I want beignets!

You have no idea how awkward it was! First off, I didn't know a single soul except for my DH. He only knew two other people who were there, whom he works with. We all looked like chooches (South Philly term, lol) standing around trying to blend in. I'm like "and why did you have to come to this thing again?" Thank you for the nice compliments about the wedding. It really did turn out beautiful, even though the plans changed last minute. Now I want beignets, too!
Urban Dictionary: chooch
www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chooch The term is derived from the Italian word "ciuccio" and means *******, dummy, idiot, or moron.

Such a fun report to read so far! I am totally with you on the liquid liner/false lashes thing....I could never manage those either and LOL'd about your attempt to get them on! I'm glad to see you finally got a yummy potato. POFQ is so pretty, I resort hopped there last summer to check it out and almost booked it for my second solo trip coming up in August but I got the same rate for AKL so went with that. Your soup at BOG looks great......I have a lunch ressie there in August and am planning on it along with the strawberry cupcake. Thanks for sharing and I look forward to reading more!

I don't blame you, even though I love POFQ, I'd def change in a heartbeat for AKL for the same rate! It's a no brainer! Have fun on your solo trip! I've done two, and enjoyed every minute!

I don't think I'd like the idea that there's a 50/50 chance you'd end up looking like you're in a perpetual state of surprise :laughing:

Yea, that would be bad. I have visions of being 80 with a droopy face, but my eyebrows are still up there!

Are anyone's eyelids ever completely smooth? :rotfl: I feel like I have trouble putting makeup on mine too.

Now that I'm a "little" older, I also shy away from shiny eyeshadows! Boy do those show the cracks & crevices!

I didn't know that was a "thing" either!

Isn't it amazing what we learn on the DIS? :rotfl:

That looks like a good baked potato!

You know, for the price, and if you're trying to conserve some calories, but want something somewhat tasty & filling, they are really a good choice! Made me not feel guilty about eating the beignets!

Day 2, October 30th, 2016-Part 1-Food & Wine, Hootin & Hollerin & Off With Your Head!

Thank you all for patiently waiting for my next update! I wanted to update yesterday, but my brain was fried. I literally sat looking at my computer screen, and couldn't put an interesting, amusing or informative sentence together if my life depended on it. Our three little rascals slept over on Thursday, one arriving in the morning, and the other two around noon. They are ages almost 3, 4, and almost 5. The 4 year old belongs to my oldest son, and the other two, my younger son. Usually I babysit the 4 year old on Tuesdays, and the other little guys on Thursdays & every other Friday. We wanted them to sleep over so we could dye Easter eggs & make Easter cookies, but couldn't find a good weekend to do it, as something always seems to be going on, so since this was a week where I was babysitting Thursday & Friday, we figured this would be our best bet. My husband was going to take the day off on Friday so he could help me out, but it ended up being a work from home day for him. When I babysit on Tuesdays, that grandson comes to me, but the Thursday/Friday days I go to them. Most times if they are going to sleep over, it is separately, because, you know, I'm not nuts. They're 2, 4 & 4. Occasionally though, when I feel like Super Mom-Mom, I'll have them all sleep over. Here are the little cuties singing "Happy Birthday" to my sister. She stopped over on Friday to lend a hand with our Easter cookie baking. They actually convinced her to get on the floor & get in their tent with them! She's a better woman than me.

They were more interested in eating the icing and sprinkles off the cookies than actually decorating them!
DS7BharG9lzG4V7v4W_ayfNOToZhZZRUWZsIqj_79e70jKWsV9R5drCUi3jS0eBJfHBeNg3uR5wxlpGYcvIPp221QZ-rrfk4Pr0VW6nW9WDmV7GkwAQF6M8_6tpj-rXWdYOm0lqJq-H2LYT7VVn_wKvkF4uQln5DiENTdmWsFrIWjhfQ-CmE8yqRvy7O6-6MC5-t1KHqMiBiKYiF4Ag8RXWV7uCXCrNhcuawKrfeAKrKds2OwjEEvR8DWaPMD-ZfD2OX8P1YMqHmsGkZnCZIcHtbwoiYCiSZFHQwSfzFIZAEhqTViuRg0FC8AuZ_CyNN6iof8T1l0MfyFXZKZUyliGeydrbHrzvZzrVzQspcXM2McfVsknECCkiXlHkJ0jeWJ6JQM7kMl5uxT1aDaSnGSBbAOpkFqimjiEGcim5aB-Zlitw1epwCFSd1g41M71GqvqpFPDS9jv4fuOkhNYLK4MyP18nD28uI9LwFVoPsSf5_ZLYfJdyA6EdGFK_TPkRmBq6l7Hxw5iHoLLEdLLzLra0LCGGC5wyAJ8cl0VmG7Qy6i3b05s9FnBvMUTICnOAb3yK-3fY5mN6w9U6Z3MVWAoh4U_WT0Kwnwndo6nbTWkKl_hQUJLJ1DA=w1267-h950-no

Trying to get a good picture of them all together is next to impossible anymore. They look everywhere but the camera! This was them showing me their "cute" faces, lol!
9rzCbLrMOL96K40-VXVVmaGgCHXwPn6G4mNp3AFL_Cg1fVAjqiJcOea7ARvRHhrfu240_cCg5cXITearjbGzwULNyIbEwKxMw_OIdokPjun0ycCgPjjgi67WYtPBmuH1sMSK_EiiL0tylwclBsPfcP6GXAMlOGTiLymwylG_248aneuPURm3K2FdAhxeA5SDpfel807ePjwlOv3CZtwfkm1TSDa9LTpxllsqop_4GeqjBHgKORX9k6CEn05oZ1k8fsIguJN_bl3YbIasmcCFdE7s29V1bzjnqprRGH3tLgWUtWYtFHZc1fwv6rMjJc2k0im6y0oa7ejkuXlhQAM1LxY5ClfUxNQTzhj49I2T5iB85HuUpBjA-Q1Xfy7M1k86qTOBOSjZ6Bf21L_mcxbIUbupiLIcLqhDwgQpfqi8g8w_0PfBTWIUfYabuZUlBsIDjbUG6xiTQRwqyhjf5Mot8XEGDpiLnbRDrB9psV0kUFAze7J_e7qbgFaQErlL1f-RuIlJ8u0-1TGvp2K2sA_bIuUqZICojACcU6S3oJM13wuwTDEjuvTUxkp6iaVhLmKlQV9LPP-R_arjYP5yZuJw77e8FwsJMzVyFsEPpPE6l7JnajrtTVX2bQ=w1267-h950-no

Lucas, Gavin & Wesley

This was also a rough week due to issues ongoing with my 26 year old Godson & nephew, Dominic, who suffered a non-fatal drowning a year ago. I update his thread on the Community Board regularly. There is a link in my signature if you are interested in reading, and would like to keep him in your prayers.

I can't believe I only have 24 days to go until our Girls' Flower & Garden Trip to WDW! So excited! We are staying at Saratoga Springs on rented DVC points. Looking forward to hitting those Flower & Garden food booths. Speaking of, let's get going on Day 2 of this F&W trip, before I'm writing two DRs simultaneously!

My DH & I decided we weren't going to try to get up early & rush out to make rope drop at Epcot since we had such a long day the day before. At this stage of our Disney trips life, we are way more relaxed in our planning. We actually do stop & smell the roses! I'm still a planner, making dining plans & changing them God knows how many times, as well as FPs, but if we don't make it to something, we don't sweat it. Our trips are so much more fun this way. We got up at a reasonable time, around 7ish, and DH always goes and gets our coffee in our refillable mugs while I take my time waking up. DH is instantly awake when he gets up, ready to start chit chatting away, while it takes me a while. I'm one of those "don't talk to me until I've had at least one full cup of coffee" people, and he is :chat:. He talks away, and I go "uh huh, uh huh". He's used to it! :teeth: My ex never spoke to me. Ever. Unless it was absolutely necessary. I think my DH talks more to me in a week than how much my ex spoke to me in the 26 years we were together (6 dating & 20 married)! Not kidding!

I brought a bunch of Weight Watcher smoothie packets with me, and a shaker bottle, :drinking: and ordered yogurt & granola for DH, along with a few other things, from Garden Grocer. This is what we had on the mornings when we didn't have any breakfast reservations scheduled. After our delicious :rolleyes2 breakfast, can I tell you we were so looking forward to eating our way around World Showcase?

I'm assuming we arrived at Epcot around 11:30, as the time stamp on our first pic is 11:50. I have to say we had great luck with the POFQ busses, never waiting very long for any of them. Since we had APs, and the Memory Maker comes with it, I told my husband I wanted to make sure we took the time to stop for lots of Photopass Pics. DH is truly a gem.

pKU3VsNbYOMjqeYQ-CfBk6KMfE4R51-5i8hRtWRdpu-Yb0CcXvlcUTNiy_FVTlMe5Q3Jbs8E6d5tU1wXE1_PMpXbYUf5LiXcmkMfusOBOgs2ffag2lErL1YzegHCV-xDLfwwAzKzHWyid8ufoBbJiv-lOV33uLg3aIUS93m2lwBhVFF6s-_3lwNGFvJlmweOtDuanRBuF0Jc3Lr02eohu3aOlLWkg_fW0DHOUEgsBk0eTIxJk11z57SIoDAhCDZ1bLFGDr9B-0N01-6sQU9kbvjBuZQ3uX4vcC2D5EOo3FQEVs70jgN-lBOkezvkVrs5XfcDTZF3qOEehuSxSKi0kHzeOkZnZm16jhFmfjFo6auUUZViB3K0E6_YPyaAfBSVgEfjpQ_8qiYf5OT22vpiLejw1gEgSMWtUT5rS9HvV8BaGGadORDCF8Bf5BIfarXu4VNyX1KM2BOJDfccJ4HmKjsSRAkgJVkiIyrl_Qn5sUKZxGvtKmOfp3edtLJjNlTNmysVZpjeR7GENgpnYw8MdY1Wk3UJrElggyCUqx9L11vDbhD_8u7mhVw0L1xjOQOmOrYP1wa6P2p_7qTqCNmes7iR0rrUA2kn_s5ed3cdk2ATOgNm1IU_yg=w634-h950-no

It was a beautiful day!
HGrc83aMzModtGYJ1C_t-4V6ND3Xl1-Yrd8pTI_go0mm5Y6s9mGbl7DXZZUMsxv6Rfokf5aJg649yYgxyo_qBZZyqJFnzxFSSKr1IOR_NwZKW4_VUGmtbTbqaiId5-66_80iMJKnGvPN_mbLGiLMWvMENz1JGvHulrx6_7sCVMaoCT9vQ2iprVOeSe2SptWWvs9FFpI6Gatrd6eyQKcdwdmsxivm8vxWcop6p1wfCB856inURxQjxlAknt9ZMFagXRPEjRxiGvbbnIce2tsfpl1pd0dMsS4GoMyfXTwJXOPuqIrgZywe5K6C-S9sIiK0cGbxxcsOzI3gy7qh1Vz_ceBkBO7PJnXd2ce77TuiRXB19DPZ_uwADqUKdrxLLcrkSQdq9FZlfLmtcJGoEZrkcZIO9yxnzNfsFJ9wNZIZ6POolt8OU7jEyO8glwOZU_kyGyYugkR2s7YFM9BlKCNSoY5RjvZk2YxNVOLaDr6zodNNdYQTurpvdoT_MvjeXMv27XBupaiNQxyAFbZ7aulkIAb_ac5TVZQhMESCwOMHRv_mJGw6rfu88iCR8Mc5WpWlGZxzPToegZQqgROegFD48f2fFh0zSvdCGQ4Qj307FsARrSIAw-NLDQ=w1267-h950-no

After taking our time leisurely strolling in, we came to a crossroads. Should we turn left to make our way around WS, or should we go right? What do you all do? I'd have to say we almost always turn right. I don't know why. We just do. Probably because all my favorite countries are on the right. Lucky for us that we made this choice, as our first booth was, ta da, The Greenhouse Guru! Oh wait, that's not why we were lucky, that is coming up in the next booth! Sorry! I got prematurely excited thinking about it, haha! :oops: So, Greenhouse Guru.

Httc6Z1-5l5RVqCf64Iltd32D7hbA4NvarzAs-monSI6rsk_D_CUNjsAG3adlzFUFhoWLtz0u4AX264WBHoZ1T6LWCitjzInu3D9P3Bb657uok_cZV16L7ky6sjj82qIK1gUJkOCDJg4ktzrFbZjtwWpSahY0wE8QZArNi5VwEx7NmhEzNrZnRLsWyONPN_hGAJAXeusnB94Us7A1CwzN3jvTmrjX9ZBvbbLN5o6wNc7VgBEtpcCUT3H5Nt8CdYe5Tb60rwUshb8e1x2eXaNFu447TofDCzYTQYI9p-iNjBENNZO2tPOHoIEv208NjIyAyWPVFurpQ4xPxJFQLOPOhyo4If26OMKIj79zLtYn5tG_9Mz4XFJOd3e_kVdTkveWe6BJnPsLFPLxRM2fZYSoWwNMFukz0RbuqLa6QNVMaYTn0sQC-jABmN667Kk5lConYbo_9PdnBwVjQnkHE2Z9HWJMVXvfFKoTd9SbBhXqjrwXRP2eZkB0Jl5vnBuoHi5D558niGO2mWWSI2LliL_Lh1V3Xt9hWXt1M33OBAx3ZmGhQVsfY689XkAOxssUWX6lfjzPk4BugZgFGO8G6ajb5n4d0ANVlYS6JEBqxED3-mroZnzJ4vtnA=w713-h950-no

We got the Heirloom Tomato Salad. This was okay. Maybe I'm just spoiled, living in NJ, and getting to eat Jersey tomatoes every summer. Have you ever had any? They are so so good, along with Jersey silver queen corn! I didn't think this had much flavor, to be honest. And for $4, seriously? Could you spare another tomato?
wqg_jjYn7CejbGoq7xnnI5uWfBmXlo-PJkOxFSN2a_6Sw5EjHGytZmZG7-h1MummCcAav1AdkQGTCVhJDgVHVIbDG1bOK8cj-CFUNGtZzyFlf-xuyYUOYrGg8hI3tUGLVhsPUpTLpm1yKw1bfTAE7iD9RgRcfWAStA9i-0D24legy7PB8AtnleJpJAzHcmgtFsyh6xXCRlWiodhvu7kQmYDhP08hclmT1HAv6rknfrEWgBbr5AHc0angT-8f5y2rQQGdmZPkVSX21owoYPKaYnLv3782BQ49IIvR0VhjzTwcS0YFMvcP0R5NQ_FZV2w44l8HSpzc16FDIkkgXGbpJbdPJGv6CHRt48aP_jOtbNPqkvb2jY-TvFxcbMtAOP1mwEidT73-n2D7BqyOgDegbzSgsoiodQm5HxpuF6S4nw3uCTP0dOyYL41wLkPyH4O9ZiKoswyfHYQeAU78v_pmxnOEm5YrRCbnsdvKZdVrIJ0ZpvTnoJu1EqRl8EpPdohpYESDWxbrakwQ40ca9d6dlMI5ZJmeZ8NDaS37GThoPoyoUkGk0Sr3XPsgQJTNzNZtQs6IPRjyd_5FnmurHa7v0Wc2IIJhoE5PIM6GZvLhGyoqKb4bKev06Q=w1267-h950-no

• Heirloom Tomato Salad with Goat Cheese, Aged Balsamic Vinegar, and Micro-Basil – $4.00, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, DDP Snack Eligible
We also shared the Duck Confit. I'm not a polenta fan, but my husband loves it, so for him, I suffered through. ;) I just asked my husband if he remembered what this tasted like, and he said no, but he remembers "the chocolate thing". See, this is what I'm talking about, at the NEXT booth, and why I got excited! Maybe someone who's following along can describe what this tasted like.
U_A8X8E4iJeNV_qi3oaVUZ6O8SjSxhorpnEENYxPElqFhJ37is36rc9IvuXNlmkdOCpneOIPESMYRjDGpA45Gv_Z478mrcZ2k7EPPUZOYfsTpTad2p1o-swWiPE4w129VaGa0bxc8w1RS8TDmiGnkk9LzpU0ZiaHSYO4yiFyIXVxv4AATwyd0stH8hOQoYVkh2YOicL_gL-DN8ae-DtjoVjhmcVnFEnDVo90aaiizydWrHnQXU0dDyVJUJHFE_fppHiCjupDSpGqrNkVNT420iIegXZd5hZOVY7q1NabMO0Gkbbs6RZtpF0_2Sb3RvyQmDnWrhkyBsu2Dc715FbytpWJSq3GDq0a4MARHfL9ICFkL7ssep8yduibq3IMQ1khbyBQ9WYzMciCA1vhvd2r6iUXC504CDt22pF1FnJ4lHyU3_QYmKyiLzmqIImvwZdMge_NaQ1nDOVkjaT2m4-RrQnivGMrLap9D99SJMWBqyXqEA5GneoGvC2swSNI93meW1gt47f61qxKK4fUD3-IzAw1mQOYAMUcJiHoaaL9Vvh03dDskQ-MQYy-NvBBd4bQgUWVQuo0SHxZc-CnnZsaY82PDeTIbg7WNSpWjWgdmEbKbB794K_LnA=w1267-h950-no

• Duck Confit with Creamy Polenta and Fire-roasted Salsa – $5.25, Gluten-Free, DDP Snack Eligible
  • Isn't World Showcase just gorgeous? I could spend each & every day of my Disney trip here, when I'm not spending it at Animal Kingdom. These are my two very favorite parks. I know that's blasphemy to Magic Kingdom lovers, but I can't help it. I like the Magic Kingdom, a lot, but if I had to choose, it would be Epcot 1st, AK 2nd, and then MK. Hollywood Studios isn't even on my radar. We've even skipped it on some trips. I know we'll be making up for it though, once Star Wars Land & Toy Story Land is completed, since we do have grandsons.

4DMynwYBu2YxC0kUJzEmtNgw5EvShdo_Ez8SEfUXHOSrU6WLuua4o-RmH_u--kiO-rEEtP2rqzZIi6RuOEm9k-580sA7-VvhuHCx0v20Ms9j-BCyC1WE8ny4p3hUumSDuae53KD0rAcNklmW__n0T_VSPN8zB-noGc3PRGnLqrxmcWJAsntuugoJO8EJdqDAOMBFSVIPeBl971Y75YjcwhxploX_QUpHfERvYQX4utoKHPeA7vSkRNvVg_qElPLn4FXGjjH0VqTNS3agtmnsPzBlkEM31kf4aTaD4_6DC1sUsMVxigpMEeKsVGdQ38bpxB58yk-S8WQf7Hs5p49YYRZdceSWTp5Co9tw2ulqwvQaNM-GjUU3y6vD5oDJSSO0Bs7Hm2Xg4IMs5J-E7qG5T95y-X2ISQGXzdbzfoTlp-u54pF4X5_UV52Nt1AqTjsEWjDOZ3pvgTb1_BCZHYBP9IAooD9j9tZ_nqVjJn80Kc4loP9OubH-zzhksN932rTT0NgRmtSx6-sRfyqfpse_mFwLI_ipbJIAzqdZl1K8Mp22E6CXER44O56OGxbeGOo24PgwLSK6vmtsh1njQbuShBIQFbucB50dIHCAtcHvjhbohadIeOaKXQ=w1267-h950-no

Oh my gosh, here we go! Apparently I didn't take a pic of the menu board here, so courtesy of the Disney Food Blog...

Epcot-Food-and-Wine-Festival-2016-The-Chocolate-Studio-Menu.jpg

I had read about the Liquid Nitro Chocolate-Almond Truffle in a few DRs, and it sounded amazing. I'm not really a sweets or dessert person. I much prefer salty to sweet, but I wanted to try this and had high hopes & expectations. It did not disappoint. OMG. I was in heaven.

Dm8bEmd4pjYT_B0OGwmlSU_cG8fXxLFk3M7JFNAtj1I8q3EzfqgBJDNsos9gwt634Ak35fSHkdhQyLtXSKb0FBmzQf-VgWjR1DrgxmRPKqIppeOWQ74gRzJVWWzfVBK_JqqKXwh8V3wqp_bxSbx2lhGTUQeeo2u5qBKUMEcw0HXyA5D4z-N47WDSPuP4m71DJPCFltP7CoXFZThP1c5GDteuzt2RFIT5yNorDRKLorDBaRhjh5z6xP_Bf2oYN7dxhqYItOzYrs4piEdcGtmaY2ZP_5Bt8OowVmg-Mnz9HsuQkJmHCeRY4Fn3TC4kF6JI04hC-KqgYUyIstSzNyB35k9kLAre_fE0uiDNKSEIynzybyIbfy5pkND4zNiCqqJshiCaKF-xoL0Br6qySwIhE1-SL2yXWo4N1ubvCkMTZwRMbXh7RgtJ1tlZuuzISdY4jJtCSO0gy3jtQ_-5YSbx0MAx0Ik4VDg5hjTr-FoldJqp4NKi92LfcaB_NLU7fDLQYRZHW4PHvkbhBa-_5v6w-XV-9iqJRLwXmOJVDnTIB5A5x0Kr2w7HkdWjCMZkoVwt5dHee-NItSN16p6Cn0lnyhDM9spqFRx4UrYbUDdoLFmOp3iaNWEJvg=w1267-h950-no

You know when you hear people say that something is better than "fill in the blank"? :blush: Yep. It pretty much was. I immediately wanted another one, or a cigarette, :laughing:, but I restrained myself. It was a little crunchy, a little creamy, slightly salty & sweet chocolatey goodness!

Our next stop was...

TbhDiygO7e5PIrpdgtRla2QdM7c-IjDa94JdFihdTYRN8ECe2GJq7z8FViZGArX7gt0TrVv4LT1hLXDmyViCTEvgTxN_GYbpzv4xzDUG72vnuF3N_1cLMu_dIia98NRwnRXt_UOpl9mYCR1dp-9tSF8HN39ePoQRd9jTabznCmyDK7-xH_hV7KdJcTtPZwHMMdm_5KKqXY8JLcykCEBuf54pTZMvec8yFEj4g60vaKHgTTS0einhR_Y8_4kc_bRQfk7CYYvWSkdNRDv1lJXxSVpFtkUOFqRDy5iA_ORQZ1IYdke_IvgkapDuAqSn-Qj_e3z5lac-pRuOhV-zC8aGHI_aLork4l6oUTlCou1ECzUGjo8fX6x8px9M4zqqsR2IcBygLR0g7r9xKfycbNVVNyweHSBsuJYDviL9r7TfI8KFsDKmsjcK0gC6BSYdLSGtgVqJiX79T665IWi4RIwV6_bA9-JnhHg74WWqMUQjKgc-4ngwOvS4orW1E7IitLHVnSB4l4FHYV7PBvY1j4LUeWF8mwcLQUbigVz-5GEAJLpFZJxYj9LJP9t6WnGMq8JhCjhMIOKOSTKJsuFR7k3mK0DZV-W1UpesDyTtpByQttLY7-f5Ce5T2A=w713-h950-no

We've had the Trio of Artisan Cheese before, and really enjoyed it, so got it again this trip, along with the wine trio. I don't like wine, as I mentioned in my Gala drink choice dilemma, so DH got to enjoy these all to himself. I always give it a try, but I'm always like "eww". :crazy2: You would think growing up in an Italian household that I would like wine. My grandfather made his own wine. Had it at every meal. I don't know why I don't like it. It always tastes like bitter grape skin to me.

O6IAaDVcHOKa36o-dpHJj2WZ7vGQ0ksoHrV4HEMcK5xNVqi3btyaPbSFWVqC0DsjegQ8fo2UqiFBthp7RQuTCNiZhxmFZgHolsVDFC4x8U4aQUgKRwIkmwpJ74-0DkbvxK3NQXU8AG6zk1lHtIJYtqILgmfM35mFqlaDzRyjf5Sgu7L_q1yNzYrrmU6mGpNfaF1UvWo-CSZoxlzaiJZ-EnFYdm85J6c3gnxvs_KuvJrrG6h15OJedjlGyD3krGh1Q1oE00AV23brvn7M3KWAy65lVjAcTtnXPCsn1uMmDh43UMorsGLPoSuHDD0_SFs3TgmwraNqhiDLze7qHd1vj8SkuiChVTLzKXNhV63LwUb-cGpHt02tlE5_4-c1MPDC6EeXfJbZimTi_xU-kuc2uByqDEnRZaUze6wCKzyX1zW0wgJde5DdzL6P80uL8CeIgBUXsf0q8kltxy6dG4oE24HeNpGmNqsHa2c2_4kRJD16BhXexB2ip_Sv1L3KYTNqnDFWkwGrgYw5k45OJRwdis7ztUQdICXjybGpogipzuhBb4hgU-dCcondBbCIDySg1KHDLd_FRc-hnxBK9O1TKs2I7VJbI2-enmAmgN-yyMIUs8217czuTg=w1267-h950-no
  • Trio of Artisan Cheese – $5.00, Vegetarian, DDP Snack Eligible
    • La Bonne Vie Goat Cheese served with toasted Craisin Bread​
    • Karst Cave-aged Cheddar Cheese served with Fig Compote​
    • Statesboro Blue Cheese served with Spiced Candied Walnuts​
  • Artist Palette of Wine and Cheese – $11.00​
    • Trio of Artisan Cheese paired with Conundrum White Blend 25th Anniversary, Kurt Russell’s GoGi “Goldie” Chardonnay and Robert Mondavi Maestro Red Blend
I don't eat blue cheese, so DH got to enjoy that, and I ate the majority of the other two cheeses, minus the craisin bread. Yum! I love cheese! The goat cheese was nice & creamy, but my fav is the aged cheddar with the fig. It is seriously to die for!

We also shared the seared scallop. Again, just okay. I wouldn't rush to get this again. Too many other really good things to eat! Sorry about the dark shot. It was really hard to get good photos at this time of day, with all the shade from the overhead arbor.

AbJYlvssWcM3IFOxXTjUXk3JHnva9i0xNuC_SmRkjq4LhGEdAeXXdD_BdNcd73SVT92IEb4OsIAeD7lRS4sPczua2lG2DYviPt_joy8zNSbJdL0GB6WqHSnuQiwtajSflXSaQbkqxkKnasgRT49Pr9LWZa6bdzsWbO1Bn8RG9pCUn-70ZQ_dLUv5RCWW1WDi68OwUyL8gI4jI-0FkFKuEKkfjaZYbrFNCSShDJz3EKYL5rqK5rPaMVOgEodCVNt8XwN6kM6Yl9KP_OJwJwBgzvmxypXNEbjgJPBXYLrhvDzpli_Ut7msKaVZoLD6_-3jHDaJ5EkStUz9g96fX2K1N0yazTWryhOWBG7zejZUjSpEIgPNXRDxxDokfSX2umRGzX2HIqrpjLgwENbmoN4coJ-CmMcIFqby27dIuqmnFJosgS_cS0gx8E-TZCtE1SL-FGn3Uc_x0CFsZhpR67uO6UFSGG8xkJoLF9ZuT8T7enaYiinRrJu51wMaXjob_N9pRJXQaJVmOzoSq17OIWxVsq8iWmtBCtkeWbvptR8GD3Nn_JeHRCcMljkyBnOh-vrdqhQEKBvB8Lp5bBL9YYdhZ06LuGzSalTOb4u-J4aevhW2SLdroRRtOg=w1267-h950-no

Seared Scallop, Truffled Celery Root Purée, Brussels Sprouts and Wild Mushrooms featuring Melissa’s Produce – $5.50, DDP Snack Eligible

_07KjgbQWR21GBaNwf2Jq-23BGD1382bJsWB-9hgqyEVkZ456A2PfMkcxMWjrRvkARu2Ai5S1cQA-MdQ5f7dgfIAl-VgesjIMZSZr_mUW0V7RIKW-kM8fYqpRkB3uZ9tn0myZ_-8ndMhOab07icqUYyaNGFofLSY2LGBJ0dIiJl5zucf4EHZirVjAOdwS8c2vja1WmB5G5BID6q2zJsaZpnXscxgTpSfJHVdQzWVe7YHH0mNsEp47X3irRoyUX3EagJCXQ6G8nISdwrf2iZAriu7fSe8AkHohtlcjr9ndsf2Ha5HhjDiQGhormD7IxY45-ut_bX7W1dfQBPGg0Q4FkL1nA0hAVZKzueqr37eVDIGAR9FRv03N6-k8CKgH9RN2DWtQuzp60_2iGUu10s56kwsR_HW5-IN8o6_izqqaEPBBj5O0ofDu9tszTLYqj5puDGy4MFWKU2RSMHzlHykSd9mXm-qXAVrpfwJxKaKlP7lWZM4NlKJR-8sDe7Xnf-gOCAhLnL0rqqhpPvd6Ce6Vf9nn9ZNZQrJjbm4ET1wHgiCmAv3B_IV_52Nshd-fRIejRKyzCdgsNtHRM4NsIyDGc9MIZIgeR2RfKEidlNXTBoR-6m95qcRkA=w1267-h950-no

Since we were going to be here for almost 12 full days, we thought we'd pace ourselves with the F&W booths, and not try to do them all in a day. Plus, it can be expensive! We walked around World Showcase for about an hour, enjoying just being there, and were still feeling hungry, so decided to go to La Cantina de San Angel for some lunch. We had the Hoop dee Doo coming up this night, so were trying to save our appetites & calories! We decided to share the beef nachos & chicken tacos, and a Margarita, with salt, of course! I do love a good Margarita!

ixrDnRFdJDmiE27d0ZO_8oiDQgDyxBYqfX3YKQoFJwB15Y-t1wnxWwytFIT6Yu-Pm4JFZUSG0CeEfYLIyJ50d_d35Yi553eZ3fPHWcHeHPZ5DNdJKIek9aJjHRa47ba8lGyQuseoVOqzu8WBsXiXTTEeNDYgA5j43TQQIbBDUdKd2Mi6-gqgD7DsbqkmI415loMq2sxiRqwBS7BJ7ksG7cq_tcv6F_gSnMxAGObrKc6GUZGBXVFRzfIMfzhDvVisiKUDfyDYx18F3JsHHoL0aizGx_JZ6VvDgnuGcaza71kbMb0obF5lb1zQmEcnzYiYFWVRFBA6wxa1-GpY4YbPfiAPsz9uTarPKjzA_Zi7_X5zMSz7EmWUVpQbGVLV-2eb89SfrDPA3bPElRjIT3k2yeBNCwuwnhbrS2X5rSXXgnOi0qIfTk6FVQNYhhJWvHhDwMBnr3O-dhG_0gQCTYJrM7q0srXzLkMWmnYsWAH0NJMn3CNz7eIop4YyWMD-EWhud4N_VqUjK74LPE7P5IHcxj2Heb_Wr6VlkRD8z6VoD3gcAvBd-YzDO4Il7oNXT2QRgZKMbOwaFdpv7ewz1YnaI5JsGNWILemeyZDViZ9cfQLiFabPHeVuHw=w1267-h950-no

Nachos
- tortilla chips topped with ground beef, nacho cheese, tomatoes, jalapenos, beans, and sour cream $10.95​

VIgSDY9FJ3065rliJ2zrlQ0wo6XB4ggnx0qE8NNLK9PqJi8zx7XkFzP6tRmy6LBTiIuX70pnEEGAl-Da3Eik1zbh62YmQizEi-_qza0z6o0yeZvFjnrBQlsaIRIqfdBeXyo5SZU6Tm6spGvF-YyLjZcHoa20FtoVDChsDyx3nErGyw6Pi4D6Bgmmplp0fQWAzBWBtNSHv4zJnFvESIDHHsrKheul2vAxeV_EBp8yE0938k9UvkAPD2yrmiw2ityKd8hHDLtiXHRjA88FEIkoRThMDeXaJ-FuNBPd8uKZAhT54CbKqzCjaor_DWPrXZ11tG3-wh7ABedW8N0pcok7uSbzBVFXpoNUzpl5UMkGzWrKunRsTeeToHOFeztK4cNgLmoxCJnff91BOFfWV6bj8Kewl83D51spLFdTuNops52gBkp2lBCqd7H7ub25ozOqv1M26GiHoOlQakPJ_3cVVqPQp2r63EwzmELZ6954GGIfsFVxvZBHR2b2mzPnrhS39XOzUiylDckFwrQK_u4-L4RbEb4tJTpbOfN_mEz93kbVOUtWCH_WyuJ9uvy0hkbUIu7j5hoaimKe_GFCSevM-RpXqQAJh4YtxMIbpM_7Jc3jeMznM5O3qA=w1267-h950-no

Tacos de Pollo - seasoned chicken served on homemade corn tortillas, Mexican rice, refried black beans and red salsa $11.95
gm3Qn5yyIi5GmWMtlrGp7XDEC3oxGwuP_Zk3GSpUZ3WiqkJN1PvCoOJPuZvBTKSYoV0NDVxZCnEbkmDxsDT4tYj5xnizEwMFVuHEAIr-er1MkIWkA0xVrcTRS-Fw7LDUPW8fnlMgNjst_y2wYdG3--0qX9YfL0T9Gh505QXxPlJ1Ig7QR5iq6vI7HWQj5CM56-YpGrEXe7DePZ8YHwBFPAffytbXQqr9ny_YcYj8xAVhlF3al9hetX2bzHzfOQJaq2FKcDBE-Y0nkDb9vwNBPHtvqqaGXW6M-ANt7dqXbcqmmYvPllsFBPF05EXkVuPO5dNojzE4XsDa04bRBRuvEES6F58MAqSTYzpoIDbYG0RUpEXDPsJ3a7lrQff4THLnpSzF2ZEpHgupA4_OH_dgcYMmNCfzYVX9NF8v06hWi4O3bzojJHZVrLI6bJUEzFmultDAbOBh-Uc9D32kOgTtDkD1Opwg3oTq0Ts50c84oM_lWnt8tsR4oiKAEdx2yDzDF20OfqNl4ww9Uz2Jh_NmAOy6DuTb5VBltoEE52RWPKqw7Fro5kLQI74vnKgiNix96noM4q_5-53Y_6lqy-vZ_vrmg8aHO3MNh-Loavbnp-SxTYh-I7MMAQ=w1267-h950-no

Frozen Margaritas - Mango or Lime $10.25

So we all know this isn't stellar Mexican food, but for the price, in WDW, it is darn good & satisfying. We've never had anything bad to say about any of the restaurants in the Mexico pavilion.

We walked some of our food off, going past the newly re-imagined Norway pavilion. It is really cute! We didn't go in to meet Anna & Elsa, just strolled through the shops.

1kpBbFy1sg4jErQTeQ1clDLge9PVZRaBgpqEaX4GXFBoJttzAEp42nVq4R0tk4wWA7IYhvp8wGiuvALsHAM2UbmKFIz8TjtoacvZ7wUMCuGCIJWwtM-Qb_b6drOMogiqLBOJkJdojjG9hOOfxpcXxauZv4FulS27TesFceFLSSzyOdIglLCa16OjLqQaHupElo8GmLpSRWDmJGYtF4KZ5RlvSCks_xdJgpyOyvps5fXCaeiQXiq4-XGAHEbtxXRfsDYQywD7HTFxObNztjBGYyBR5Dmmpq27VLaaAmpSmTdV86dt9t6b7xgLcf7iTh4ayiF4sKzy8J55kL9Bo7QC0BcST0Gnfk_ZG32NmAL6RmEvykDOI0ME208YecXdncxv4gQMeCT5KSApsSnXnk7MRb3ReUikCUpRJuOcUEGckMX_Y4sTj9eW-77ZUgf-CuNLShXekc37H_U9CIZDUKSuLWaqf45bOYDBnjaRxrfuoYZpZPCstjeykYYOp3eg16-OdltnljobcmZvgZIxKKsn3txjiy274csTYGHqpd4xnv_7nRhP71OLKQXteHslqp9bM9AxVPP1_5Z5P-dsz6cUWrOSc87LkFF2p_BZ9BN9nWgF4tBcA9oI-g=w1267-h950-no

nNnb9ldahCxR8Guf0AsvmETkJJOjLeMYnaNSdWuTEuiTg3sOxmCSmD5I70thYCfVVHOrrLH1Q5qeoh5zHfXunuFMzu2KihY7nnY9_rNFHaeeNlnPS-GUTOjVlJsPdgfWepkciMy8RehYDiplrHdsFibGOyYsTW48cTK7NOAyll5a4oBojg5rQbRgB2VWW9iJdIpewV-1NjxG2osSr1umhM_1i5DXMRkxFjOFChml0d5mUIvAVCQMGTW3bV4SmzN4tm4zd9-4Qk_Kp8A6MoeMZ6SRyi-I066q2s3QJ4Him42A6RbmLlcqZpXkNcnaVyS6nKrWc77a5bgPUxcgnxsUyLHl-74fi-fYERmCvxbIASdkFCG_u57F-wqOoTiznPmJaPGpCbxQKVJBoZm3xPHAHhPUDkl3EbvGTKyrZFJOMxljvuFYjqoB3cIi31IHHmOtRLKYfUr72T4RiMaSUX9KEZ35954BkXti7p0V-c0g0nuvFG-CSlGcIy11TUgZBdqm3l51l_rkExAaqt-7m406BMjPeFyAGeNrvHUuzg5-EqtMB3kzjZbR-suLEy9Yg9fMfO2mw0GNSka8hFGtPqRgl0IjjMAb9qRMghcwossXQZ9d9RWIRrTblQ=w1267-h950-no

TmltWpFrYcYkl2tLwUJ1jthf6ehRyYacn1KRhv26dieUx5CjAHQTGv7R_mnCUGb-ZBDORTwrffp7ow-I746GbTXmEK2Ty6zUhOpBNJnvf5WLTkSMC5wf5U8jniejb34dX4yLAxXRelgMxd_D0GGUxQ2GhrNGd8IlHjGArlBApIegIHfVEgZ7AM_F19UwiX1uo7jDK4I-BvFQfFaNxNT4IoI9Ygpq-ni_uMI-A_YERQMMijoOr_mvIiY-FXw1_0Tg9kwFEvwRAGyiZnI0OEGUUcNpv6WnbA8804fu148HXJnVQP18Ka5T8fikM60Jexd1JRm4IgD5f1Ws3I4DBuPcL4HskhdQ8p9faGEICe5OkhK2apuSWj6pQECPnhuuZ20xvTE8qj4XVci4sDIzq3819g-4m8tzxooyz3dzmEIcWg-kOvpyPLu_E8VwmHuQEKbAwKwLrZAboxg-eWMzVwlHay-4M_f72aSEawGCWfHjU1bC3O-lpIE7tVosacYbiYwtEsggCRkOOVlCxfOK0-Nvr1gLEmzgCGlHPcerR6uAzK5S7k8CJTVIoyoEjQ8efx-36mtGgYZKBUcA2GUlt7J8P5HaP2NtVif_30vQUFB0_b02ZwzBbJM5UA=w1267-h950-no

KoyQNEExGPET9yQ6RRV4ONlLKaRS7eeF2BwtPMCU_cD0rFSlDmTu9BjT5fhXXH9WfCrIG_oilCiRTVfFemhTL0cOeB7gObFbyfNNvnjNfGl3PI0P0RNBDazsn59m0ueGXAiiM9KucweIhyEajShY9jpg0Pb3H_kvKcUjF3_yZVt41C30FF6HWsIZ0sK5q0tyjp130ISoxdcor_ubVMJag_XjMSWxP-DadB3wGlc-Q2SNB9D3CcgsakWyZlsS5PI86kTfahq_1PzW3NSCxYK-5ADbKswMi0g8Km6Znd_wnRvtOdQFFwpePmMITLXKs_vyH4nymgQA0Y59F_t0vxAA26uWNF7MQ08b_S9EmPa-rGKVH9A-JQ6pIFUUx1Lhb9CUiNR4aMKRl-eYcgVLPHtQrOhs4myk9GAG3ioiNSDQvCqNWc9KgsGEKDyVxYHtKO_hhyLXzJh4c1IV4cV_63sAaxSWeoX5hjy-7X_k6odefFYo_oIeLaEtVBdaZYxYy041JOL_dTdqv2A8CTRjD2tNJtrgR-k4pQ77LGRBomVrtCpElH9EkQCyqOzjZKRqsg_Kes90FE-e2TUDvVyU_3IiZzpalLoZJamnajUHkS8whc86Y5xPElAIHA=w1267-h950-no

RFnGfr4QEqZRKLzudG2k513kk8qgzoWHlYsgwE1GRp26QPUljN6b3GfZu_Axg31tk8-RKnqHnsg1l36n4i3ceXyiExZjmTFetXvh-mlMEKwObUpuatbMUzaA0TtNLEav_vmnZXAAycvRABlL_16v_WEIsn-9lzjZHuei8BgBWE97MQVOP9JqrcqMY4eOF5mu3UNoaPdJ3PEOgF_CRF3fIx4P17D4FQ4c6ynX_iiec2oeT5nOJZ-UAtzXC7SRKiR5SfKQJ-oLcuzu77_gvVxZuRwQ60UUlmpZ2t-8NBviC702uk3MP2syVTP4T7wnbJFiyoDamQ3W4PHff28mdHSGvDODPAg7_XRs__M2xJjm8J0AvyNt1qkDWVzh2ES-I0BYyjrZYXGMkolfSRh-NWq3ozoC6dKAKAs7eu6Eeb9qWB3Ke1yUoT3GbsedxykPiDP_gUgu37otuA7v1YLAeojuV4c_Ykgo4z8fFAyLCY5pc4F7rgQZtfCwCL-wyZGWZRmsS9PMcU27NhP6NRkGFtyQGnfxx5KtWcMTCCnGF2uBlyCVNzLOjG4PTRagR2rkJFC9_wb7q_f045wC0Pip_fLb-FmKxg7ywGCDaZzOEhvIFdyaF_0Cwpk3tg=w1267-h950-no

It's a good thing I don't have granddaughters, or I'd be in trouble! I told DH he'd have to get a second job.

You'd think at this point we'd be done eating, but hey, we still have to have dessert! The liquid nitro truffle doesn't count as dessert, because, well, it just doesn't! I was really, really looking forward to this, too. It sounded amazing, and it was gluten free, and chocolate! I think I built it up in my mind to be better than it was, because it just sounded so delicious. It didn't meet my expectations. It was good, just not OMG good. I just realized I say OMG a LOT! In real life I say oh my gosh, so when you see me type OMG, know that I am really saying gosh. Just felt the need to clarify that!

WAJTTsNABbW898UYFxYcetYP0c7hHIXTltzyGhymHA9znzrXYPl2_AvAsHL7zI1jegdhLm3fhNu1FUVaIoUkxr1N1nAXsMgAnSQ7QQFbaprch8s25ZeG61iXe5VROMc8ZEe4SQ0LexM4cIQplm5iHieVk_A5Fu04qIemy896ozCC4N1Mr2UCizbBekOL9SOJR4yVA9eF2sFhpxN-Z7E5-sJ81ifHyTX6CMEeRtAQlJz1G8l1UY1A4u-mhC6m5lmoqewxihPzHAg40hegARJPm-NMH3mtiIMozGA01zh7LJ8R3gt8CAAGHa6EMDWWw5oCftDDlArCb4894XlscTVgqPeEgjfjtp5ZEYrVDnVwJh-x_RyEc5F9lUY2f3ToOJL-clz_wud4oDuJQOKkjcXayJM07nEf5wyZiH4iOsuCUhoopGO_6ey2DPFoblaQSYtYChUV0djnnsCnvVUUG6LjXJZuzphvytF0Al5JFNK9t-DyY40VfAY3XZ27HqOuMISoNttL0ms8cnRC6WUf6vS3mVBUaoTy4Pc5RQStjHE7qbOCK5R2HezOqpILisBjJ_mjj7qLxlwqS-dIwF8LXz6UnDPk4SkR2T8MnrMIKysu0tXlJ00bY8_ZuA=w713-h950-no

_sU8p85PJXbtyXrsvdRdpMf9kz-3llciIH7HPMefLfiIaHAzY9hEXWOa661VNxPNFbbwR_gjJcSZl64Vv0wZiSQtYxQfiHUQZMGLv_w1By-ECBDDzsyv4c1r68o2y2YvCqC1f50AmC4hp8zI2eXEDh8-VviD2jWwhmphg2euUandeoi_DMAflV20AaTjia8V60_gH0MkkGFkG5_U_P7vPxlEsISVsRcJ9U38xaAJnthZamKvr5x0TNjYUWAz2csv1XXmgnFCmzwLiK9hPwDgsuuWGVA3IGxfXewsqNeM215WsHDy3uyhjTch3Z2BOUuT7CTN-psBX_Pd0goaZRYKLMGMu8JVDF2uILibDpxKOtar6azmIben4bZ3tYpJH2JTJJKynTZZeYYtBoxgJidAdlkC9dQPsLfLZ0uTFXLUu9Vpcobz5rvTCBx2wifet-izrnLKTtus6qC_y705leRls1MvQ9Ba57Rl2jmfXs8I7EcGwLa6ovG_4slMESnmd-iahFUkVYxRAu5YMb41youHeBt__KeUDzBbVLnJh50kvLZ3e0IClXyuzYQ-TVeCiQKbTIfjKvuPxBRvch3PVhwAPx7zDonVeNSJnGv0iapzcE2ykYvEe0UrZQ=w1267-h950-no

Warm Chocolate Pudding with Irish Cream Liqueur Custard – $3.75, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, DDP Snack Eligible
This was NOT better than "fill in the blank", and you should have no need for another, or a cigarette!

xF8Wbd5jl2f2TjzMyVXoLCwaW1KxwiSGq8riCPnWgFXonsKyH5mu1z2bEL9aXENhr-qM4SfHnvX5-zoxJVyuunOQo4A7WRZw5K3WNpE1swn88TpLibzcTcG8TFdv59XJbFnndHGWydnizFwnfUBAHO40ZUZeMpHAVtmxK-EJk0AxfC55HubalgNTypxXIOur2--iKk25LUS7ggCFCsCN5EmEU05e6_GreLM7aexwtn0sfblLAGjg8-uMCmRDRxvv5DI5-A1RNuaz6kUujwSiW54kBT7PYrrE5s1eoHVhBf1hDHZvjL2DQpUQIce3nSnKSsIQ9-gDySjYZqGnpdn38aDVBz3ZjnDhlU01xeWRjGIrm7ju2wMYW22SYVaHsvDXyqOnG_dteZNdTGLt-9j9FjoOKj4MhQc5K0DD09KvIebRvbU-_fZsYPgkFsUT7EZXib1VTB6piKmZZx1UQwRWK7j507jui-Zz69qWJwDAwyXiqq0PtKWuF8e9jzSHwKCivNjVz_9UaX57aQ2fx89731wfpSLx8dO8kJDsTnGZU4Nch-0e8MMQCU4oZdTQXFdP3CIZygLFk5qbEl81eFHIHw2myHy9oc-UwxQkgRkPweQcJW9x2uzOLA=w1267-h950-no

I let DH have the majority of it. I think he's smirking in this pic, or something. I think he was saying, "oh gee, thanks, you let me have most of THIS, so generous of you, NOT". LOL. Sorry! Wasn't good enough for me to waste the calories. Remember, I vowed not to gain back any of the 15 lbs I had lost in the two months prior to the trip!

At this point it was time for our Soarin FP. I was really apprehensive as to whether I would love this new version, as I really really loved the previous, but I'm happy to report, this was just as good, if not better!

yMkCa0ngb7WLUErNhuM3kU_cBulOSuvdJfyBX5IYVEFAY2ptxrM9-PetXcFDtw4T3l7vB6M6gSA_-FH8OFUxPqb3mcCPJvEMiZQsD83h5LW1KUkuZt2JXVBizLqgrucvtndCM94VVBL-DdZtLTXkwqQqqFJs7aK9Xrf9h0GS_SBT4i9drfNzKngvorxpGPTREIJWZWTi7l5c39gkPfN8wNcfOOWMJsUHPFkve-SDvnL3OjBTXgac5dgYeYLtq1MCl83NDP_To9ZZ9pvcdnPaj26eBs5nzap7j2qQ_seJR1kZM2LFXQBse9AVL08TkQddUvuiWJe1cdbc_SI64F1WgtMsG3syTm-Mjfr4h881SclFlOZnKRmRgKxN2E-_pl43P682TGFBxmQuZdqfbt8Ez3k3k8uuJ_aCHMowIA0cYcJCuzOL2lki8fNpxRzx36E8kgNgzOVPrMWUOXwOR_nLcI-r68Mv88NBQz2FQwZdas3QsKaSm1_YdNC7l1f1NH8WLc5s2JeEpVnlRlWEoJ0EjjoT27b8M_ys0bzWr37DTrC1lDvguKGFhEicKHxl0uiYqfxygiXb-OvEfdxWZi73Kml60A6OI_PY72pr74gZpo89jJVWZg3TrA=w1267-h950-no

After Soarin we decided to head back to the resort to chill out, and get ready for Fort Wilderness & the Hoop dee Doo! To be continued in Part 2...

Last edited:
Isn't World Showcase just gorgeous? I could spend each & every day of my Disney trip here, when I'm not spending it at Animal Kingdom. These are my two very favorite parks. I know that's blasphemy to Magic Kingdom lovers, but I can't help it. I like the Magic Kingdom, a lot, but if I had to choose, it would be Epcot 1st, AK 2nd, and then MK. Hollywood Studios isn't even on my radar.

Yes! AK is my husband's favorite too. Between AK and the World Showcase, he doesn't need to go anywhere else. I could just spend all of my time in Epcot.. my favorite by far!

You know when you hear people say that something is better than "fill in the blank"? :blush: Yep. It pretty much was. I immediately wanted another one, or a cigarette, :laughing:, but I restrained myself. It was a little crunchy, a little creamy, slightly salty & sweet chocolatey goodness!

I had this in 2015 and it was soooooo good!!

Great choice on the Mexican. I agree, I don't care if it's not amazing - it is always done well and those margaritas aren't too bad either!!

Following along! Loving your reviews. We are staying POFQ on our next trip.

My mom has 5 grandsons and often says she'd be in trouble if she had granddaughters because, let's face it, they make much cuter stuff for little girls than boys! And since Steve and I have 4 boys I'm convinced we'll have all granddaughters princess:
We all enjoy the food at La Cantina. As you said it's not knock your socks off Mexican but it still hits the spot when Mexican is what you're craving.
Your F&W booths are making me want to go! We did it once back in 2011 so I think we're due!

Your F&W food makes me want to go to WDW during that time so badly. I just spring and fall at WDW and always try to stay at one of the Epcot resort so I could go to the world showcase as often as I could. We couldn't make to F&W festival last year (after attending 10 years) b/c of DS's school and activities. Now that he will be entering high school this fall, hopes of going WDW during fall is slim.

I agree with you that La Cantina has good food for being CS. We always enjoyed our lunch there when we ate.

I do know Williamstown! We live in Cherry Hill which is not that far from yours. Love to meet a neighbor on Disboards!

Yes! AK is my husband's favorite too. Between AK and the World Showcase, he doesn't need to go anywhere else. I could just spend all of my time in Epcot.. my favorite by far!

I had this in 2015 and it was soooooo good!!

Great choice on the Mexican. I agree, I don't care if it's not amazing - it is always done well and those margaritas aren't too bad either!!

On our upcoming Girls' Trip I'm pretty sure we won't even visit HS, and may just go to MK for a few hours one evening and hopefully stay for Wishes since it's going away. I mean, you HAVE to go to MK at least once per Disney trip, right?

Following along! Loving your reviews. We are staying POFQ on our next trip.

:welcome: Thank you! Glad you're here! Even though I'm happy we're staying at SSR on our upcoming trip, I'll still miss POFQ!

My mom has 5 grandsons and often says she'd be in trouble if she had granddaughters because, let's face it, they make much cuter stuff for little girls than boys! And since Steve and I have 4 boys I'm convinced we'll have all granddaughters princess:
We all enjoy the food at La Cantina. As you said it's not knock your socks off Mexican but it still hits the spot when Mexican is what you're craving.
Your F&W booths are making me want to go! We did it once back in 2011 so I think we're due!

That's what I say! Girls' stuff is just so much cuter! Four boys! Yikes! Probably easier than four girls though, lol. I have two boys and a girl, with my daughter being the youngest. The boys are 17 months apart, and I waited five years before I had her. I remember crying when I found out I was pregnant with my second, since my first was only 8 months old, lol.

Your F&W food makes me want to go to WDW during that time so badly. I just spring and fall at WDW and always try to stay at one of the Epcot resort so I could go to the world showcase as often as I could. We couldn't make to F&W festival last year (after attending 10 years) b/c of DS's school and activities. Now that he will be entering high school this fall, hopes of going WDW during fall is slim.

I agree with you that La Cantina has good food for being CS. We always enjoyed our lunch there when we ate.

I do know Williamstown! We live in Cherry Hill which is not that far from yours. Love to meet a neighbor on Disboards!

Hey, you can always go during Jersey week, lol! ;) You are my neighbor! My DH worked in the ER at Kennedy in Cherry Hill, and I worked in the ER at Kennedy in Washington Twp. We met when he transferred to our ER!

I can't believe I only have 24 days to go until our Girls' Flower & Garden Trip to WDW! So excited! We are staying at Saratoga Springs on rented DVC points. Looking forward to hitting those Flower & Garden food booths. Speaking of, let's get going on Day 2 of this F&W trip, before I'm writing two DRs simultaneously!

I only have 24 days as well today!

ready to start chit chatting away, while it takes me a while. I'm one of those "don't talk to me until I've had at least one full cup of coffee" people, and he is :chat:. He talks away, and I go "uh huh, uh huh". He's used to it! :teeth:

I'm the one that can wake up and just start talking :rotfl: but Josh usually needs some coffee.

I had read about the Liquid Nitro Chocolate-Almond Truffle in a few DRs, and it sounded amazing. I'm not really a sweets or dessert person. I much prefer salty to sweet, but I wanted to try this and had high hopes & expectations. It did not disappoint. OMG. I was in heaven.

Dm8bEmd4pjYT_B0OGwmlSU_cG8fXxLFk3M7JFNAtj1I8q3EzfqgBJDNsos9gwt634Ak35fSHkdhQyLtXSKb0FBmzQf-VgWjR1DrgxmRPKqIppeOWQ74gRzJVWWzfVBK_JqqKXwh8V3wqp_bxSbx2lhGTUQeeo2u5qBKUMEcw0HXyA5D4z-N47WDSPuP4m71DJPCFltP7CoXFZThP1c5GDteuzt2RFIT5yNorDRKLorDBaRhjh5z6xP_Bf2oYN7dxhqYItOzYrs4piEdcGtmaY2ZP_5Bt8OowVmg-Mnz9HsuQkJmHCeRY4Fn3TC4kF6JI04hC-KqgYUyIstSzNyB35k9kLAre_fE0uiDNKSEIynzybyIbfy5pkND4zNiCqqJshiCaKF-xoL0Br6qySwIhE1-SL2yXWo4N1ubvCkMTZwRMbXh7RgtJ1tlZuuzISdY4jJtCSO0gy3jtQ_-5YSbx0MAx0Ik4VDg5hjTr-FoldJqp4NKi92LfcaB_NLU7fDLQYRZHW4PHvkbhBa-_5v6w-XV-9iqJRLwXmOJVDnTIB5A5x0Kr2w7HkdWjCMZkoVwt5dHee-NItSN16p6Cn0lnyhDM9spqFRx4UrYbUDdoLFmOp3iaNWEJvg=w1267-h950-no

I actually didn't like this too much which was so disappointing.

I don't like wine, as I mentioned in my Gala drink choice dilemma, so DH got to enjoy these all to himself. I always give it a try, but I'm always like "eww". :crazy2: You would think growing up in an Italian household that I would like wine. My grandfather made his own wine. Had it at every meal. I don't know why I don't like it. It always tastes like bitter grape skin to me.

I'm another Italian who doesn't like wine :rolleyes1

WAJTTsNABbW898UYFxYcetYP0c7hHIXTltzyGhymHA9znzrXYPl2_AvAsHL7zI1jegdhLm3fhNu1FUVaIoUkxr1N1nAXsMgAnSQ7QQFbaprch8s25ZeG61iXe5VROMc8ZEe4SQ0LexM4cIQplm5iHieVk_A5Fu04qIemy896ozCC4N1Mr2UCizbBekOL9SOJR4yVA9eF2sFhpxN-Z7E5-sJ81ifHyTX6CMEeRtAQlJz1G8l1UY1A4u-mhC6m5lmoqewxihPzHAg40hegARJPm-NMH3mtiIMozGA01zh7LJ8R3gt8CAAGHa6EMDWWw5oCftDDlArCb4894XlscTVgqPeEgjfjtp5ZEYrVDnVwJh-x_RyEc5F9lUY2f3ToOJL-clz_wud4oDuJQOKkjcXayJM07nEf5wyZiH4iOsuCUhoopGO_6ey2DPFoblaQSYtYChUV0djnnsCnvVUUG6LjXJZuzphvytF0Al5JFNK9t-DyY40VfAY3XZ27HqOuMISoNttL0ms8cnRC6WUf6vS3mVBUaoTy4Pc5RQStjHE7qbOCK5R2HezOqpILisBjJ_mjj7qLxlwqS-dIwF8LXz6UnDPk4SkR2T8MnrMIKysu0tXlJ00bY8_ZuA=w713-h950-no

_sU8p85PJXbtyXrsvdRdpMf9kz-3llciIH7HPMefLfiIaHAzY9hEXWOa661VNxPNFbbwR_gjJcSZl64Vv0wZiSQtYxQfiHUQZMGLv_w1By-ECBDDzsyv4c1r68o2y2YvCqC1f50AmC4hp8zI2eXEDh8-VviD2jWwhmphg2euUandeoi_DMAflV20AaTjia8V60_gH0MkkGFkG5_U_P7vPxlEsISVsRcJ9U38xaAJnthZamKvr5x0TNjYUWAz2csv1XXmgnFCmzwLiK9hPwDgsuuWGVA3IGxfXewsqNeM215WsHDy3uyhjTch3Z2BOUuT7CTN-psBX_Pd0goaZRYKLMGMu8JVDF2uILibDpxKOtar6azmIben4bZ3tYpJH2JTJJKynTZZeYYtBoxgJidAdlkC9dQPsLfLZ0uTFXLUu9Vpcobz5rvTCBx2wifet-izrnLKTtus6qC_y705leRls1MvQ9Ba57Rl2jmfXs8I7EcGwLa6ovG_4slMESnmd-iahFUkVYxRAu5YMb41youHeBt__KeUDzBbVLnJh50kvLZ3e0IClXyuzYQ-TVeCiQKbTIfjKvuPxBRvch3PVhwAPx7zDonVeNSJnGv0iapzcE2ykYvEe0UrZQ=w1267-h950-no

Warm Chocolate Pudding with Irish Cream Liqueur Custard – $3.75, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, DDP Snack Eligible

I actually loved this one! And I liked that there was so many things Josh and I could share.

Okay I am caught up and very relieved to see you did not have a baked potato in this installment as I am going to have to give in and get a baked potato from somewhere after seeing yours!

That chocolate trifle nitro thing is amazing, isn't it? Did you read that they were offering them at the Star Wars dessert parties? It was bad enough when we did the Tables in Wonderland preview and I think I ate two of them but if I was unleashed at solely a DESSERT party where there wasn't any savory items (like at the F&W preview) I would probably eat 10 of those bad boys! I did like the chocolate pudding thingy from Ireland before when I had it in the past but the winner for me this year was the raspberry chocolate torte thing from one of those booths over near the greenhouse guru and wine and cheese booth. Really informative description, huh? I don't know if it was gluten free but it was absolutely decadent. Great, now I am hungry again. I gotta start reading boards other than the dining boards.

The Cantina nachos are one of my favorite disney foods! They are the perfect theme park nachos to me.

Glad y'all had so much fun at Epcot. How long have you been with your husband? You don't look old enough to have been with your ex for 26 years and already have your talkative morning-person hubby. But I am so glad you found someone who loves to chat to you!

Sounds like you had a good time with your grandsons!!! They are super cute.

What a great day at food and wine. It's getting me excited for our trip in November. Fingers crossed they still have that nitro chocolate because it looks oh so good.

Teresa!!!!!!!!! I'm finally back on the boards and can enjoy your dining report!!!!!!!!!!!!
party:
It's almost time for your next trip but I hope you get to finish this one sometime! :D
I love your writing style and your sense of humor!!!

I only have 24 days as well today!
That's awesome, Raeven! I'll keep an eye out for you!

I'm the one that can wake up and just start talking :rotfl: but Josh usually needs some coffee.
Well, if you & my husband were together, no one would get a word in edgewise, lol!

I actually didn't like this too much which was so disappointing.
It's so funny how we all have different favorites & tastes! That's why I like to try everything for myself!

I'm another Italian who doesn't like wine :rolleyes1
I'm glad I'm not alone!

I actually loved this one! And I liked that there was so many things Josh and I could share.
It is amazing how many gluten free items there are to chose from now! I love it! Keeps me from being tempted & cheating, and then paying for it later.

Okay I am caught up and very relieved to see you did not have a baked potato in this installment as I am going to have to give in and get a baked potato from somewhere after seeing yours!

That chocolate trifle nitro thing is amazing, isn't it? Did you read that they were offering them at the Star Wars dessert parties? It was bad enough when we did the Tables in Wonderland preview and I think I ate two of them but if I was unleashed at solely a DESSERT party where there wasn't any savory items (like at the F&W preview) I would probably eat 10 of those bad boys! I did like the chocolate pudding thingy from Ireland before when I had it in the past but the winner for me this year was the raspberry chocolate torte thing from one of those booths over near the greenhouse guru and wine and cheese booth. Really informative description, huh? I don't know if it was gluten free but it was absolutely decadent. Great, now I am hungry again. I gotta start reading boards other than the dining boards.

The Cantina nachos are one of my favorite disney foods! They are the perfect theme park nachos to me.

Glad y'all had so much fun at Epcot. How long have you been with your husband? You don't look old enough to have been with your ex for 26 years and already have your talkative morning-person hubby. But I am so glad you found someone who loves to chat to you!

You'll be happy to know I had no more baked potatoes on this trip! :teeth: I've never been to any dessert party other than those at the MK. I was so sorry I didn't attend the dessert party the night we did the Osborne Lights before they went away, the year before. It looked great, and there was seating! I'd be in trouble if those nitro thingys were at a dessert party! Oh my goodness, thank you so much for the compliment! I'll let you in on a secret, but shhhh, don't tell anyone. I turned 60 this past September. Here's a photo to prove it. My daughter threw me a surprise 60th birthday party. My age isn't the secret though, it's my DH's age! He was born in 1972, which makes him 45. :rolleyes1 I had just turned 22 when I married my first husband, in 1978, and I married now DH in 2000, when I was 43. Let's not mention how old he was at the time! :blush: So, we were married 17 years this past January.

ZpJ41ufVNaWNq_9hGP6CChC3u2CGeEliwe17-7SQsNc0XnSC9333k2yXl9N_nCh4cW9txI6GwBTId5hWcppfOPN-E6AgLwNQwLvC5XiPIVXG1QKo-v4a7lo49_H9K4ajzm8UoEv56zxLNuyZHVpmgwuvtD3nQlnu-eYf3UDNMij-123T6STSV83XTXDxWjB4xf68-u0c6D6eCXdthSWbcU2xprNd1mq_yCgfL2qJq_2n5lfbfL2mNj8v-yujsW_-xvmSxseRH4MEA8hc9lLSQjdl50nk38PVgFqaihLzRLD3-Mao68_WfPhv38rUKGsrS3Z55hzkBWKlG3Doo0YkKn1pX2N3D6-AlorOBbO32qA8MGEsxtHUIUZdhIWYP05TMuq0jQRSO3YRHQtbTSD_yzomfTavAM_hIFHwE5TIVK7hifKszKnIgg2qrgJcYjX2O3gjQfm5coD7PhkOMvQ6yHBnnv8jqhJoxtHt_Mn0VC6HJm7oXeZMKWsLVdD4hJOniNhwYvdtqknXzogOOuCumziJDJFdo5P0djOKEmpZ1RXX0uycZt7zDmObPRIpcO-SLk0ON-TGKAvhKAxUuqrpTdkv8Z-PAs_QzsRdfiAMujiGJ97QX-Xv=w1267-h950-no

p3or1Rxsk_PWIAeAazhSc2rAi660qLsSTABI156YdQnE-ie6MHfqZnk0KyXTvtrejx7SgY2eH_qPjq5o_yP650As1LkjI_kQvvdLyiGA55e4KeSICspP3ElFul4f-nbWBE8xXvakCdeXsBWl9oWDGOGva3M5epP8-UqYe6zmZT0p0qPzDYtQy6tvVApu60TAQVS28dqHzIrK0endpoW4fwbnhxqWECvy0mhFZ_JgLvt31pM23zMTuzc2ArXTZWad0Foetf-uWWLlAw1Y3_fpm7UEO9Ft8u4RCkNJg8c8EBWtIJF_tBLMZOOI2-umSBKf28-AdOFdtQSzBl-wgrZCpXJBh1P4IifbkspfezlO1V6kwlS_YmKmYkhqEq9nhvTGawS9McdLM0S6XWoPAYDuNrZPV9O-YvjspPvl8-i4BG8iyRbhTQ41wxIcpBWXHN_Crlr51njgqpPpDmopqp12M5QILDODJDreHnZtrP4bMMOStkEovI_pq9A81EK8x0MHYuDt9Cy7JRE6ET37IwsHmSl2OTpuDV0JA-OZ5JY7qixXlUZTk_dZq2RTzKPCJjdVrV8fUrgAVGDp4Onj0C_1P3HPao37lc_eJUEiEXWwzk_2hw_gPFLD=s950-no

Me with my three little munchkins, Lucas, Wesley & Gavin!
oYpdZOhKc7IK22DIe4BIrNZ6kSQkrCCLqLW7ZhpxkRIRoAieDhr7IJPrGi1pK7CVLoOo0anZdl-GbGLliKdJ9SUbjDgpeNXLoau2nRcyjoPryM03jFb0r8DjpJnYg02i-NFJGbnaSIV70aLoi69OOwIdEiQ8JCYEc8gUiGa3d4ldAr__d9jrdI-kzriofT-h-kRMQTrxSCZ53byoHdTyL5RPTKazUrT4ZPliSwcZlEl9ZDrsGsedvS9PQXDbscLil8dofMTuhkRyIZLn91bnPjN2yX56Mjcaoh33x1JrMJoOlZWxu7ewObqNvT5M-q4Kc035kkOSqiY02CujfSDjRQFnldh58dwhwsKwQxz1Fa50RDiro79t9rkmHBsOIarEYr2or18AGGkXtMIz0b9cjYs0QP2QERlZoEIkmjdtcqgWGHNlJ2Av8oeOSWOyDtAtwWXRJs3-Zgk0hQHGEdB6DG_7FPH5hBigYgf-uj4ha6QFPd6nDNnj6vOj-ekggj57b1gd2_efkkHWRDJhvcD08Ff5ayjv13NV8bEufV1n-br0VsStTGTCR0E4-335c3I9R_AQqbLmjGEG61-3ei9n2kVFp0fFogdVOJu3LaMvdyBPgqNdBoxZ=w1267-h950-no

My children, Mike, Lauren & Joe
f5Ak275mbvSqfEo12kRAxolWCvh1t0U3LIY8wdhgnJKH05Ov5OrUgDh3vG-2zeDuqlkPlYc94-hbqSmtjIr76TOECkspoQbUDrhSowOyIrOsy-wG252PasoV-E7Vi_W8TGqtvBx7neu_WL1g1Qs2Iw8kMeMlEnrQpOj0fKbH17vKfT3s0e2XRsqbQsvm3d9_TYbG9TfS03wlveNBxNuRVecoZS--Eh3j0xmwxjxIkdGqGTT6mEMAbOZI9XelZC6uTEsGRcUI35a3wI-759xCQiUDd7G0ncmdMvjG03yiDfaOgYLM_HNVusi1Jh-sFzUqmnN1BsG5-wMiOl7BXTT6B7Nb3Y1yZtAiBvF_gVO8b2K-7dtaxun2BazMUoOhXWdxkwbWVpuHWMpwDUYCxGjNGWa-HyI7OsQZU_lnIibhwRNS7GLeT-2eCO2hcf2CdKmEepOVhW9Jc0xlBQcVFjSOZ7KWx307JHYnPcXeNxqnFPM5Df94kPy5FdqmnZOvFnssm6YLZT2UwcOuNICV-BVnGOaDSBTq3OLXUKvNu44OMAqBTEzB3nlsQwtDoD5t1-JwKU0QnCqB-RmHPNDegPUG6WRQtGY4HfN9HZrqEqmrvhg2Ra7K1w=w1267-h950-no

Sounds like you had a good time with your grandsons!!! They are super cute.

What a great day at food and wine. It's getting me excited for our trip in November. Fingers crossed they still have that nitro chocolate because it looks oh so good.

Thanks! They are little cuties! I'm going to miss this age, even though they exhaust me.

Teresa!!!!!!!!! I'm finally back on the boards and can enjoy your dining report!!!!!!!!!!!!
party:
It's almost time for your next trip but I hope you get to finish this one sometime! :D
I love your writing style and your sense of humor!!!

Yay, DeeDee!!! So glad you're here!!!

Fun reviews so far. Thanks for sharing.

:welcome:

Day 2, October 30th, 2016-Part 2-Food & Wine, Hootin & Hollerin & Off With Your Head!

We had a little time before having to get ready for the HDD, as we were doing the late show, so decided to take a round trip boat ride between POFQ & Disney Springs. It was such a beautiful late afternoon!

ylaawseO2V0SkrLmRIAuB91RptPPKyvx76k3yw_zC-Kk9C6K24sWr7vOPsnjl9LSKCk3IPtwej3YJemS19pV7FmWHSG2BVBnh0RZqL4OAxAUnkYEbs93pLK9uvHSQJUaH2gjzjMF-qN6ERxLgBRTtZwS-dDttTHP-vcistPp2hUsPmjqjhQBM9gSooAQgxPzOKMxGkZILYuaAY63y1FKDaAhjktLaTng-uvGu-5Zi25i6J2bUp_jQkAH5dvd5ePa8xowZ1v4y7H915YCejuYMWdSVM90Ccj2IxHws0oQaBbqKv1ZHNSkIJk7kYhOBgVMkvxhTiLrxoXtpE8MuSuWF8zLbJevZJI90CeR3v2nAI04_XFJleAoW8Ijp4-5VDfvsJQAHX-S-HtL4eM_ylrJrvOSrH256-uDb_aqe9dhZU1SK0_at1mPJP5x8wq7XYneS7aHdSe4Ns3wjp_ZP6s76ZIFmUb0ZcYGN7Oxjq-IzpB22_6Nza6XqjhzKodGE019c3KAbR9ArzXczV4654HH6FSwxZ8fQEE7kySdNEMTeqMUHDh7H5YKUVRtDv-1prINj4gfrJeTCftzQ_txDZOMvlbKahHzhjn1KMrpt-GLrE7EkL-NdRdT=w1267-h950-no

tYL6YjPtfdA-LSDuC3SxvsCjMj6mqELoCZAuQVF_sTVfukO01EdU54LFzMES6m80ONvVnTR_nhBq4uFB1DWuE0lHBMZwwzP5cT-y7x15YXlydQod7yyuaIvmI1_PGolDyRdb7CObouhvML7uDu2EjgPC1FNEBQWHqvQi4lvaUwtr3ym4fXQdQHoLkozEWHxvyhq60eZqxJeBVfeyhwwEUhltYACwR-TXIrXjp0zs2_yzZz_wdiT9sq3upPSxC7VN6-1EQJSd58OQuB-ulGuu2Zlwcp8Jb4KtvUs4172FkN4spWoh6nBQQk7cE7Gpteg0yJXJ1DpgZFyAx5nyxybhPhk3mc2gMXBcDq7E0NQc92gGs_lTeHKN9Pl5-oWQAo6JeF0ehjj9bnDdM4qLVwq2ZChS3BIDIOTfEpQ5ymBV5yG4YpIutlDDtmySpHTfGnrYy83zEjq6V2ktDEgGzlhTOJSh8x9vjQ94Cv9FHwY7GOxJd_-1n8X9E-TUPFkeuIiwLFTiEVLNoaCADc6rM0h1Ws65VRjothHU-2l-LUH_0BcDid294bhP16dxhkonbcztM9yQ1P8F_ciJHM_zQROaNeitVRTEhWohwYf8aI4IKKmlf1KLdfaK=w1267-h950-no

r7JB4Opb58o93BWglhsy05G3Pk4Ut-QSmccF7vBlE6fMAvi6oigvApGMOuA_PPcbZKQGgwC-w-NUIOda-CdsDSDLlSrIZxKqn4wZvaOv1e9jhmMHRX8jSYaB-HgJaQ6J8TgHzKKdxOAbu3CGkFXYVrQRlyEcio0zMvd0b-Z7L_b7HKQo6nhLIWKBegEBYqzoVifInbL9j-TK9CYFhiQ7-gwEWBUbMiI1eTyTDv3KrwGHcL5__WkRM2mGOM3LnRFaUtJrTUsmAq23Njbk5MOYWkYHJa91KGIFl8vA6gqAUpfwuirEIFWlyn0rExcl_LQJ-dxwZCjulg_TuYslPgBjbJurVoHAaFcp3Tkomt_NFDzvySQcmRVMIIoX5YnjXpuWfPDd1nj0WY6XGq1SsXqFY7v7PBXVwhh6OtltIX5QsOHuzmHEiCFTAzcB0097Y9DC0HIPGBvBPF-SlBQ6bHbCU_AMZrVSCb0XaAljvbcOjZqWf_ypzne1IW6W5HrArQDJ7R_JfrjhKFJJoCwSK_kVbIGeYgXC_GUrbUn7TFCs0Hsm0ofmxAKGw7tpjyE9dO5MyrmOOQfgEDNHmVHRZDJ85cjcqrZQCXQYD4VxVnFxGecwrNyIGqhX=w1267-h950-no

D_4KJkLzFt-gLbq3orkYbpY3K_kicre-iG_aqYrHH0s6NX7wTX8yN-zyaWXhdwFeO20GmatwqG_kdf8F4oVyFxyYhjedJKOe2wx_UOGXhkMJ_sTszqplnxtRkXmzbU8SriniPdybNle4Yj_POVEGgrJ-qeaFL3mNrK9o1UPuDnA-rPabO269Q1iR44ZMROWjEpFWw_XkRztWa1iGSGlCe99kmLbDSu0ekxKqtJE0dMAW46k3OvHzZbhHOMHT5SmcpLdjJN-UaFZEMswSmo58HrTTPFFShe8Wo8kgP5XHo7WfVg_gqtMGbMLRFurA1IUYTss8uFOyXSE6iBntppvYuLvPGuLx1u-MojkZ3bJH3BNdDtsSMmqPWvGoel0jmKq3mLzTAxJlfATpMjWqzB9K4pHF0EBVCGC50TboP4U1EbHYcq1iMGSYMr1OKCHbWPH3bNO391yRc2gVzhDEHQJ3rq1Fg5xFOyQlJ5lml4EfZiHyUZS9Ytk89DkLW72lvLwMJ8veRBR6fO4j-cI2kfH1jY3LQWa1MlGiWZGPmcqIdYC41CKp12Ry-8CnHFWWP6U4rJK3NFN9XhWI0jU3n-82uhf7-RcVFss2XFirKS_vY9xgq6_L3lIl=w1267-h950-no

XHzmBBzMcPf35LSSqAjhxHYveF6szS3dAMzFki5OhP3YSEgyWFAb7LKEfN2cMB1Sguqo9M8Gno9GPVFiwvGHtmJRnx7D4bIBR4v6pnr3m2ReHobkZt6vjkSOSoOKluZ_QkZBlkaNXhV0OhCuqpcPcjSrrO3b75oQ8LxL5Skia6f7z6eDupWAW_CSIBuhW-_xucGooa5oGVfHOAwc7ESRkqSxu2Oet-9TvgZKwHI3G9Z1m6uKvGm10BXCSC_CHn351sFLPUrb0uiuZzAhYRFBNqt2lAwg5s3v1J0_z9TydMv1LBFSZrPcc3dKl46HzSOsnVCbcUsnqqVSBT9t88lXCbJG38oBbLvyx0HiYEB58PWq6OiH-JdKbhPijlOrzUA1G7EBqNJApODWSBuCudTQmrErFgTQHFpTuZr64serblYB0mcWnq3ufvmpshk9whFOKJrB-g_uHwB4Sgz_kdLMNO2nu8_AqWIurik9JQYfnb3vQHaBTsE9umQ3QStDLzmdjV5OELMgNqhZsRscuI2y1TTZne8ve2CseWYpYKR24vGG1trUIt6iy2xSg9pMnU7XHPBJGWGDz0cDvzaZ39Yez01A33x_c0uFrwXQM1s_-JuwquWg9ECL=w1267-h950-no

D8Ftb_kyxATEW-jnBEpvHE3mlbR8ZqDHkuyJvwyRIlghbYXBzmh4vK0dKTi-eR9h0X_06zc_WupVIYZmVzokhCIuZ1EtU9HcMF76tAEuNAWxgPF5HXlDtxW_8nI8pSSMBKZ6HMBjPXpjesRIjljOpthoezr9LZ4xiapvyDJ9nkmnYJ9-p93A-QQuP56kbbQiDebqBtTybfkWeh6WQLKkUHn6AeL-oxCVyjyJQN4xyzGtcLkByXgtNZbzALyJhv3RO0Lr7cI85aK3PkHCThDwUaQPbAI-7gvcEG7mOcMRkn6IY7PAMbsAt1M2iNHEfBFXVFrEevc9zk_L1xkc9TTyJ_2Ilw7CLdnLD27DgBh0WGZiLBWoltZ0ZSmT2lx0S9mFHeoGULF7AqHfPeYyqzC1F3rSV8ECYvzVGQzjUgEFIFk1dyvtbISx4pp6tVBppzZGS5TZQr03xHf7w6qwINr25UlMS9k_PHJJHhBuvQ_n24F87KNBX5K51LCY3iM45FJvQjgu5TLQ8a0Trl6Ywsk2jZfEI5gUFR2HYs5j4ZaTfy9LUbZUtdkmlkcihf1mi_wi51Bv1y9MGmMPAbhiiO5O5Kcu-Eg-GnF1mLIpXPnEzAeCmscC=w1267-h950-no

Then after getting all spruced up for our big night out a-hootin & a-hollerin, we bused over to the MK, and then hopped another boat to Fort Wilderness! Sometimes I think I like these boat rides better than all the other attractions! I remember one trip back in 2003, my DH had a business conference in Orlando, so of course I had to hitchhike along with him, and booked a room at Caribbean Beach. While he was at the conference one afternoon, I bused over to the MK, took the boat to Wilderness Lodge, got a Dove ice cream bar at Roaring Forks, a trashy Hollywood gossip magazine at the Mercantile, then walked over to the Villas section, sat on a rocker on the wraparound porch, and ate my ice cream while reading my magazine. I was in heaven! When I was done, I got back on the boat, and back to the MK I went!

c7i_l0eAtfEfyeFoEcCAbk9bivxD0OD2gLdbCFpLd8Eo7Pxf-E7nt_h7tR2gY48z3ybK2ijezz-Z-85QXsa5kWZSp7thnv8WgdNGcDZMISEJ_RGnXUiZK4rMEyzuDVMYJWtYZhzcrN_3UFo-CGu0BvfWxR_DVXuTnTNy1Ng9cmRMpehZeBe8-rPkpmqxZUlYJqF1dhFBMLgiT_xn6ZIu1JPdvNDr0SUCTU84ckffbMNLlWCCb3lCcJgXBiTGpdCZOxtUqg1vbH3euLk6TZel7py3sS0TdDcreLHrt_A9tqxWSbUlI4ozmQHxV71j8GjizK5z8XycPVUxiShEIyke_F1sNLXLNm287Qm_F0HGgz9hfcyxaKqQD3a4g72FpzJiUG7Sja0IiPW8AFd89uNfT_UGZdd1l4pVjk6vAphB30efnLAOWWVKJklkbX989z_VEQsMhH9rDwJT6nESiRXMGm630ELxu8NMWM7arTc0zH_ybGKz5tcAzH_MqoZIDCgIe3NQYHEQgte1M22q28u2RIrZ2hqUPFz_4qKsuZ_5nCoCQNiXn7jQchHinqZrFfL5FFZr8qyavMqpxJc5GhqirZgLcHGbgKb2nEk9ZSH9_4436hIP=w1267-h950-no

v7gTODwSocgfo4HQF2Q2hJXvDRHhNscbp7aByMbesM6TGCGf78rAAqW4k0QhdXx1UhmDy-z7bUcaNYUaJE4_APTV6cv86s3KEnKAWMzP02OfcU867g9nitHMeT0k_d_lhFy3DaqBZQHzU-uwpmbqr5026Rfz0EoAH4OFvlgvC4uFx2YN7rMp9pmNDw7iQXkkYsKjuAPPTt0TKtxIkb6v2N4pYi3X-npxrRJuIwJIxryq0YCOSjAxwFY8WC8VR9GOTL9kmfJV0CK5yQ9rNYkCSHtikLRpwhxvcZ2srfi2eWbuKP7YmJbKvdV-2ttSTn0g2xNce-mzsPKpjyCHD4hYekX8tqiSM-VTqT4pZ-_ipAhP40fC2rQOAqgJgxR-BW_AnogANu6aByX7rHtcdo4X9qu3fG_5cSDGzLH61aiKLZ80LFaS8lt5ROeZloIfA2Yj6d-QP_hHDB9dkqF8ojg0TZxq0Cr8rfnR8nAWpzEmEL-8VwBuxN2-MEkZEHPsEFCqEVrO1YsvpzpZFQjLDtmGTsPQzoSGqJPEe5-pBlmn_ZJjYTaHjfyViKITVSLVShSjgTjYR5IyWWX06PbyQ5q8wNRBhf5Ng3xQ0FAA1uN6TReK8TLQUEtw=w1267-h950-no

T93KQTdt8a-pnVhoDN2G3aAdS4_UMNNDYYc-zIIJTthlKK7fyo5DlGQ3de5fMqLjPPXNQgpSUYmo9xUKsY51w8PFKHMY2zquTurGIQRiwW11Vmq8iH6rUHpXHFW_2VzYBcBMzO_a5YAgZgTpY5E033rPQEIa0zIoPH6WwSthRegu0TiVkrI0nxZ4v0kOhUv9ga4P2Fr3RjdQb9WIf-Xn7vxM9P4w3qeDumXQzw13w4ODTIjA_0Zwj8luPtmRV1tbbS-Fvi8C-srNfSc-KmwedxNtYA1BwvR3arP8YCofgs_LvK3WDWi_ueraBzFQaxxe25ErmBibZ1M0dreobtrZ5FBsR4boaHPxXqSht8Mpmzo9gVku6wi0is7r-266vI0J2OOAtNNic5K-ajQV1Jn14XXTrJvNUJHiwNbiTwdJlnheh4iD_8Z9cWpgtF2889GjQZhWc-XkuKNfigHxfTjh74XLbgjCG3IUn4F_6x6XrhK6GODbRrdf0dVm3NNi5cP_0htNvT8ZnRN0jdfL5RDiILjk9Yv1JH2o2JybBDrxb2uY7LuB-cKDUvpDbtT3IVe8bDHvXphAfL8Z0tbx-y4b41-Ddd-XveUoW9cIaZE_3_6umk8z4Lfx=w1267-h950-no

L4EsK1jHDpWAv1MZTMvurfREn9xxdxmm3OGRPKAOyZXi-b3nY9s1L7WFOwAzCwUzyVgj4d3v1dWHPo0r9EYOnrttX47Tb8IrDt7SDqO15D2AXeL1vyngLZ61pCuBxyEJxadpbS22CCjEaPE0iGTTOvVs0uudAH0n-pAD70q7OsLTNtQjOHewdDNHRcvJK509Wg-MzrDNSfkPuCL6k8oxXqQNYouu3VfMgFMmH0O4VKKKf6o1LQ5Zg6cPAe4zQD9O6O128XJDuOkXMDaXFLRJopvQ1ZGhuXDxkRz7kjLTlLZ0QhipLvMA6TkCaKvTLMNEQhyy78Y927ObNA9MUjonMEeEhHp1lfx44yMY-CeqjQ8ND85ZWaqTiRzGQee3TlgOcA8vrwvUMuytlAjCpz2zrfFKm2Bo-ihsD0XXpDbL0Qa1aG1b3TSK4IHegWnd6t5MYjHQTzQY0eRIlE_RJE2IuHYRzqDmvV59vMuhlWyKdCaD38uKPbz7LnNtBS4PgfxYLvi-AOE43IloWOrmOfLHjY6v3nQKb7cz67XxzAkdEshMHppHeDbLIdW73J_Bn1cb2VNpwqbH6InOuHUylsLjA6oTRSzBr4gpIf2g8MYhCy_GuSk1=w1267-h950-no

auQPenBnee3QDIuah18-XO8fBAe-Q2oKyo1ir84fWNXcQnlIrKnhJLIRAjbbmcVgrMiJXZ_C7bCUZbSsgRU7jNOClqHr8B9_4Q2Ck_vsK8QtewFrweT9g3BQzr68_MluDOv-2oRFnDqLmaSca-8obic5LLo18bvQUlhAwEAHwNtVMUPKWcAjnxr7GcjgKuQ3-5yaqefjAIazx5dHlpdHoZMO5P6vGgj4MSPDGhNTkmVMcmciinq1BqEdjDS_qNqIVXENAGA7D0-Lap4TnZLE0MExlWg4o7MMVV356SSxNJLRivD2MRxsgA4Jt_2SMHa-gLB89El03Kabs6wSHefZz9TjhI5qkNyfhhP_TSjkGXkP-UW2tXRX2KChRWIWDXY5j4WgWTjwO9TyJo-_XQ8HnK5LJQWDZb11-o7Ig-yNhDucb2Cc4sTTMN4dblmtHm6EWhVyQMch84YyPU8K9HcXIeBys9S5HJDPNin74-Gc4tSibxds2QGktGrehci8-kTKpXRAoKuo7v1hJAMLUdGTzT9RMyddWZ2aPVeqFd_ttoAd6dsa9kXHhcZuKvb3HXLGxCDKYc_GntY8JEf35TDpkLbEEUk279z1FDfohEvt3vNZ8ex8=w1267-h951-no

iljtbPyws7394D-YQrrlDVc4DFtj2aEK2aQmDiDUPgt1zMjxdf8osYwJ8cNfMzGOHnv2tlZ-E1XkK-jAWXHJ0lEapuVOio_fLCgr565SR5BXrDRGbms1diPdUR9fExnOF-ScTJyiIRa_oK-8BQoysKHRkmqR2HbUsPzLuciMGWfVvMK-_LMHKi5U0uIgGTF2LCUyUtc_mqJYhfGMYIoatZlyPyfwU3WAqhk6HleZwsKUkqWQnnmLFVKqGGFB_kI-rHHlSscrfMASca-yn88DNEOgEOqZM2tAWvhCSVShbxvVFt0anDinscDum9i4a8elnvhtua-uBWFJrXarhsaYalUxXJ8pTtBj2jrWR2JtJwOD-5vc1U2ZKova1i9vCDwdIs_m7WXD8FrES3m21M-6CtHqheezK0aCqsDP6kQIQHwl0VglSI--xWttGLnsVY--23zpucRcNhbPXW6Nn3pQ0NsrOpzt-qD4yamq2vTJgn0man4j6jZA77rkxB065p3WUg6iPEk6FM5ER5LOO4QyuwY-xzVgAe4-CLcoDiqoJQP8QieyuRC7lmL3-usXNB1cS-uFCEO1_HUVWQPAAP4epymaCd5-M8HnRHuaNUESbp69lmz4vt0M=w1267-h950-no

-r8QURhnhjUB7X7-_1rKayG5AWc719Ram74R_UFvUwngrAX0SCg-AflIWMQ-r6vL-u-_yNjj8fw2DUMtCHMrJ_6rAw74yDihdTLTP81F6Acrvy87xLaV21nayCMx2fl9BCIvFharYN2aKCP4prabd1dJrMgsqPP4BCN_le2e6uOhwQVVZhno0Jrd8GLQqipxHd9vuF5Bv5KyYKP4tJmuo367tlpWy4gN8QPEw4NRnRhZga1Vvsp7XS5gO-LQDzWl1d8Pou_aMEy5dQ4sVG1bTlkhQmHpcDaqdNGmjuDhtpI7Rn8dPtZFtjtwWKmWv6-wzT7L3gXmMtseXzh7GzNs8zRu5ne2cn2RKLCtc3lDyUIGOcUAySgpmzyNn5BVmPg51A8Bw8-Ow9D_rl8apDYbp45Tpi9m799gGRqxKZI1WIlg_v0RqxeNGKl0Iz7n3n60DHKc-99KTaOxx5JpkT1V6xj-GRrFVb0RfiGFX4tu8QNM22XWHbbM2eR-PCBLIKGHBS_WglZ-wKzSMOZu2vd8FgNtCzelhHyTGPiE7mE1ZLqTAeho_Up71EfSlGRn_280-DN4HBuobs5OkzpnRBacSjCQrdVgme3CoHaJSNfk3uVVQVU2QnJH=w1267-h950-no

If you've never been to Fort Wilderness, you should really make time to go. I try to visit every trip. We usually go to Trail's End for breakfast, or for a late lunch or early dinner. While we're there we go visit the Disney horses at Tri Circle D Ranch, check out the gift shop, and set a spell rocking on that big ol' porch outside of Trail's End! Love it! Look how pretty these sweeties are!

ykNqPqOIyaUo9cYVIr4kPq1OO2tNA8b_yxteiYx8zG4du3TwFRiUdAqFrc_oOS9M80t4SzBWmpCIANh9EpWU_IWTWK7s-h96b8owq6msetobdpceRnhzU2RpvRx8Tvimi0gUhmngqmHz7PsKbnSIMdDu5aUv3_2OuuRRuXuS8W4pusrOP-B728YxAlJzxlJdXCmKxlBE_9SDUTxm30nh7-vdXdofnDtNwM48-zE8q82QUwGR8XGIw7ALpVWvAYljzfBuDaN5nVzncXwPk6zpgnhXsNZfmAF2AhScYA4CtUNmAZ--7o0V3LibSVMkYQpkzffcoQ1JNTr811Sbdv4PEo7wxBVi50BPxg4CN2owQQzwHIj6fS6CqeV2zDK56oZemk59d-5jR3OK2KYWIoCrtn0ctOhd4at-MMoivvfiwkDHVBQqI_G-xkU2Xms9i1Vxe0x-jVWS--wR9-pLoNxJR7QcWPhpGZCJIfCHGxcN-Q4pSzPX4MhDfQX6the5RaTqQ1Zz4KnmPwcuuOYW1c7AzhccWzwRE7DTrn8tEkZ1a5OJ0NefKCEwz8XqShWcMMO7j77ZZKn7aQ4CnKJAOlKleZmGFbBS_P6vebtQL9ronA-rTWOQ69Y1mA=w1267-h950-no

FYhhVmhxpTCBDSTZVOE3NerTuqSXN2Wkdkr5H-8Nz34roZUTJpuAD7RlRJPFk4KvAFa1hy-UEEwssED1g8x0bgkznJLaENuAIIdt70pYDx7t1PXCa6ZwV_VpYXV2YYJFimuvtjl0dD_EKA5u6m8a1xPql-iQmKEDarADughzxdT0VMnBWi3sp9lMIyCtH7SEprrHdcfiiJr1ynkp6yMKaPdoAP6yjGjdOQILvNplQAJzaP3W5bf6_WS9Prp1JjTOdbrd6cr1Px4w1BaDvwv29ScbvTwaIrPQ74WscTcDkvV3RiscrYsjSiaYMe9gxMkyNQh_5aaZ5xyUk1jJfFM10j9jZ3fz21PtrYsH-s_pBi5B_ECa993aIOdKv4NbyZ386NUk2cLrAvYCi-07YHE4nwZKI-4keIQh27nlaQSPiFxD3LxKsgyhTh9feHEcvO9jgVvXx7UMGfNOPUzsnRJPTTkcd4FCAFQX7FHwuFdAEpDtfZ8uem9-iwroEiYqMbCkcxrT1qd2B36_Lta072W9g2RqDBjiQshCtZrXieBsE3njTios9ovRXnQf5cJZVQJOJx204WGLANA23bDMLclNUMJa_Jb6DYV5zSEj6DWxeg54z3tEcV_RiQ=w1267-h950-no

4nxFuVWokxpyzHPQZ48OUQtz9hr3qyiz06P9uXmS9DKQQWisQsNXO_fh2QlnFYExy36X4-pXmMALGEGckTOZJctcP0eblQmqZb2W_WpUiYnEA1jE2hvOaGUFGt0NhIxR_lQy3gQScJ1NFOl_ewoY5dBFfiK2R13xTiAMvUh6StRSaisdqvKqMhuSCK29t9UQhRArBjV_H56zASoT0jqHoT7VzZ5SvxsvBIwxn40ACsTL147xSiEBp5Ob1e1MIoS5YoEHIdq4Az8zSkuC08HejN8wYxVAAWnG-vOIrpj5hyTgxz7Ff_BYPUugChuUdqe-T-FHg61yI3hEbWxYp-o8lk22wqInHglr_2L6qAkwT4pvl1d2yWpHV4_w1pfV3HhOLrhdh9KJTz9TS6N3BHRZTpW5794oTzg1soNgVRM0mQbwRs-8XvBnFgPQZPRplCHLflndCnsFGdFqWtw-2yeywcw-6Lgf_w1BLoFuz-MpSeHzjcRatiwkzDRGsUIwZbr_VJOk2b-lcEovRXHtm04qP3UqQSJKdLaVXg8Vc6LW3fk6F_U8TShQTg2eGVIkbp6tTGl0tAoJAet8jAiOS363gW6ZPHAW_UHZwMzcxAJ2KsyOzh_3qabvKw=w1267-h950-no

Quj6SGg_4DCWbl7JY6_mk_ZWF8qhopl7jZQQS1ycSYT2K_eZfZIxPjs33lUn_f6_4LplyOmprW6dd6llJx1yEW-fLKE6sUZhx2rJYMWgwxjSvQtq8Rgkwnxl684KwYk082lKzRabDzFXExWWd2O3nrTkQfd8_dAThj7rWbn7B43YUaj5FJNJDmb9W0WvZDoTtD2w1dEZ53jcBJFac_m9IcUGr-SZ1Zq6ESRwzotfWUnYai5__cDbs_UPsFe1W0-uNDGnyX1XEmrLbqva4Pk_NAjtaSi25RG4ZwFjKCHbyLa0a79QvEuu_GkeTnhAtvffb8ZtRF-JGNq8JUjaYth1voJ_UqSNROH1Oyp2QIHoVM7aDzU_MGnYvFY8bgNALORLEm-9ZtLf5xrvlJhSmsi3EZoxoykbxwGQRdYlNIIJsOyTW-fxz8KXzgqJxxAIC8opNp_S-jj9GoZyRxe6r2tleNFFaLnnn1V-VJ4b8y_N3Yke39534KUNRnyVsuiYmBR1EyeHppuB7JqGGOfI_XtT9R2yJL-8D3MPo55oxve5qhQgS1wyc_T8tGHDbnWWnHwxXfqe9Q_BdE77DeznmF-PoTmWdIwPlvdRIMk0_6raBSgmdy9vDosLxg=w1267-h950-no

ItXVFQWQjW2hrbVSSFRIj9OoicWvdBQxr1p0sVkrBgsn_HJab6uFiEcgH4PVkgxnY8xViwA01WgjED1KWq-xaajZH5QJ84f-3bgoTg1MuOch-a1uUBAUqfFgHBhwAE6GLYX8fHsQy-GA4ov0d4_NT0A5fIwtmlK79RD6tfu9ZguJ7GsC7TPgnQ1o7ToNgSOO0a8tv2aQblw16NfPj-BjknqqyD72KRhWJWBfAUXQpy6IMc7daX5sPxJzsMT0rGbHEmKqmnCl4vgsSHQlJunlVRF1ZcfQepm_bsrgEDzw6FBJ8H-rbwajuzsJXCtw4aPCi05cALUam3u04rPFYT248gUVSZ10exbo-THdpA2tEA2NGwHqwsmHjT8qdSIf0yIwroHQh6d6HaipT_tI11vNC4uJKCe3aHldvP62sX0L7L_sTboIqwcR1iIp0Dv89S1B1jAOwgw2VvyeAvJU72V_gAwAaQE78C-73aVTtK9R7K7Nzp0xvb0DptzJIbz7qoH8jBCezpJh9EONYVbqWKxqA802NyHouuxxQMAe9pvYC9u3fMxLg8unkqTaxdfxDXUKmwo6OwHedk9RuNWGSJq-DJ6V5rQx6V1CrvNP4k8GcuzZbMkm8cJ3FA=w1267-h950-no

Continued in next post, as this one is picture heavy!

Reactions: DLo
Belated happy birthday, your DH's age is safe with me :ssst:. The boat to DS has always be one of our favorite things about POFQ after it being our honeymoon hotel. Been thinking about doing Trail's End or HDD when ever we get back, so looking forward to your review.

Last edited:
Day 2, October 30th, 2016-Part 2, continued-Food & Wine, Hootin & Hollerin & Off With Your Head!

It was such a magical evening at Fort Wilderness. We were immediately greeted by this charming gent. I think he was the leader of the Halloween Golf Cart Parade that was held that night. We caught the tail end of it.

GPOdEPmwyMCgGed4ttagF2Z-UT-FTzSkagpU4b0oJiUwT7afY7ECoj1LbF7F7-Ln_36XuSgV8PwQun3e0Hpi332NWssrQ91PKS7-lrhbtMvhwPmvUnNJIhkVjr1NZCafOW0sFHDUNeOQyKZmmyN8dxMHzU0LgL-B2sxWRj0fouyBNKuXJwM-i6rwxhfzh9undmQuYcRydiTRtyxKSgHxdYn0tS66tYuGHAVebB81YRwi8ePVuoQLD1_351aahHF7PdwrS1KJSua5zdhyw_Mwdex16LZybwBnCYTjV8Z3tLmFjQLjKozbGd3-_z2zoeurjN4H6xq1LnKIoxvDvw8l64eR7YjfrHtP8H4b3WYqT3YxF13PcfLvbfob6ycM5BdX2njzJ0it2mGhEdJVW7wYoKHA0DESfHj55bpWKVQMlJIJeuDCNzMUtNzHfTgGK8KNjdVNH3yMHqs0kKJDMCF58Du8GnnGX-xSdOEwMetXuKoAbQBCNjV_nRS7C0TuorPQML5B-l0pFCql9LDaHsaKo6RY8k23hVGmMdShMSJvwxgtVl28OPgh-6C22t_oJ5VxdhCHWVk7ys5bLkvodVBhv96AXBfWdPQeW1x-fyD2ou74fxxO=w713-h950-no

Unbeknowst to us, there was a wild rockin & rollin Halloween dance party on the beach for the younguns! I don't know why I feel the need to speak like this during this section of my dining report, but I just do. I need to be in character so as to tell the story properly! In fact, we're having Easter leftovers for dinner tonight, and I just got up from typing this report, opened the fridge, told my husband where the ham was, and then said, "and here's the rest of the fixins"! He looked at me like "what?" :rotfl2: He humors me. Getting back to the story, ahem, we had some time to kill prior to our HDD dinner reservation, so though we'd walk over to The Settlement Trading Post. I really love this little store. I like how themed it is, sort of like a general store in the Wild Wild West! Well, not really, but close enough! You can even sit & play checkers if you feel the need to take a load off!

This was my nephew, Dom, and his friend, Nick, back in October 2006, playing checkers at The Settlement Trading Post at Fort Wilderness

GZoPJ90WoR6nTXSfvqFWG02LjILdS-RNUCqOLg1X0Kd4uVAWZountTT7b0ke96svD3LDdCAnks4w30Uyqs4Bo8l94NDMLZ6Ktrf7U0uvsp969pthIcEjOdW_KpvydQUWbSz5XwYmjgwbqT0GkL158IRIXYIGfXGx0R1FPlRrRYR79XrC8Rzf42PMp5LcjS_6OFywpKOVRnYIG6Hboz-5Od7Jpzk-nDceGU_eazHW1wcURq682G-dPdwExpqRFWsqkeCaGNntKroUJqgg5O5a_mzO4l7zr801uUJMsFRmp1GOy2RyG1Lexy58MG9st3crs__V3VOdEwB8egU2oa9LrXA92V4gveavvPL1iGySbqIfjkY7DnaV2AID5xForS3Fn25-krvHigYLM-KPiza0-jvqjSKBSVSQwrGtKZMOOQXwe26q54QUb_azV1G7Z2iCpJ053azORIvpbjc0thuVVn0ts3Jxef7Ly-nh5h1xCzxugRwA7tFRwdWcTBJjb05tpGRXedIwHL41CjwpvxVH83XziDCh1l2erjtt6lYta7JxkY9vjsQyjmkb_G0Kk5kILqBa5J5jp_aJ66oWxyKGe_TlgL3onstYJjnsqfCoztnSLx2oMsq-bA=w1267-h950-no

When we came out of the store, we walked right into this! OMG! It was the perfect scenario for Mischief Night! Yes, my friends, the Headless Horseman was walking to & fro, in all his headless gory glory!

Lvca8wFjF2ouEIWoZIinH9mHkHyTvrADiB8zZGdJhTVcT_FU8fbvuHMev28UBM4pz_LS28bsqO7Hyyxk5ldMRjOqHvsvbkKcVDueFqiOn4BJ4E0m7W6I3P_zolH2XWVRTtEoBqqean4vgYct7DQQIwtb9OEGeIIJ3UfC-aIlQxkYJTgsR2j5jwa_j5kScu8BhJLOaDb621uwsJskIJkE6vMQeIhDq9yUmmyRuuGxI8L9FmLQw3UiAVvtXTzFPPIzG2E6XbvEkZ3yxoSClMZkjsBFXKhH1onAdKe3Wftf3s17yW6-l5fLX7E0w8vg_rB2TXOHjgraIBs7QiWWWQxjBWhKx3nx6aLrmTEDy6EBtBw5cpLh_ZeL31i-jzldsBKqoux0mf0MZ83UXV9jICwQJzrOB170Yqf9Y9BdfNQyaAwhv_Yhdx2azd8Goga1PxyZ1qkJvH2uFnVPveQoLzrKjjY9zuYA947le7Vdq34qEiplap0ibRwmLvX3HPykF0Bcqy_5gn3yE0UWXkmMcEAPe6209P_utaKtHcJWXm2jaY3XX3zU3eZS4Ll1E3ZTanzJBGdqk0w-Hy6Bad3VrLp7hJ95swbsZamkiknVdLEsQlpF5R17YCSm=w713-h950-no

AxrgsgJ5pNAHWL8_piAWaJ0bxTFKI4L7nzdS-6KHUknBai0QpdUTu_iUUDwHmOdtiXgDuGfdyEYviUeUtgP9WRGayPxGxqkpFqRZKDH8E8lqZvmbkCHcuan-0H8tujsQOPUTynnN-Jukj5oDgP4Ia9KqZS0qHjztH0xd4SmWeLO1d3p4tW8Z4s6f0Nib2OcvAIeSsbQ8VwW8QMF7UZCLI8R-6kX3AmdMcT-dy52pMgElUdBnKMvEB3M0XGzPdMuHI9nJSoenUcm1QVWvd046sfglXBxlI9FjcVctSB3N3TBvdUK5dxz8VEJ7truUl5erfP2vdXUnCTjtfDJ_uL5PZahzJZTDZj3XoGh9t-CbL26lPg9YSzMJgwaSq0za3fBZ7Txgb53GEFi25yxrBK4Qr8DYasnYUY_do-5xSk0X6p_RE85Zn3Sc8M8zCfEv5sCFWYV0Rz4LIzkLxO3QZO826gP42-GQEL15tI9z81gWzVspklcVQ04LouwX3gWH59_5OxXRN_GbcQp2g80k9azP5fFqhqxR2iPsNKcL_rBrl7Mvyj7FUd7vzl8Jix6NTyN2x03_ijzcStm_153ZKuwGXZ5tx26dCB-G-4JmNQkikM7MIA20H1g9=w1267-h950-no

YG20MmNcnZr9JGzqS5XT4eXTmMvC1knNOlQWdBNUiZqXLHM3Q1HUdjLluLjV8XD9U7_nij2DzWE8_eAVWK7-8LWsaTk0ElT1ZJUvvsMIztWxK32-gWbPtL6e6AXYfeTivP7YGXYkMNrerSTlObLiRLh8mhmPD8F9jUHO4EysfrmeUNwhtbcXtjRAlZByZm_ZZv0wdEDNwneW8J-vm-wYY5fq_1R-fRNIxyk99j64EJf6fh22QpF3mhf6BvfqveG84ojtsZHQjZYINX0xhvZT8qcp3FqLm3-OetHjbQMTTA2Yq1fpSuoAZPvRQkE7NF_ObrU6RcdcVzRn6QAXhQ04Ti1WPQyn3Wz2JRRbc2x9jsa__GreJmcuTKFkAgojja3PTq3QNacY3HeD7sFppvwk7_Pwap7HmYQX3pnBqMzr6gm6ZuckL3UDchUqyQxnAyY7kHfd7y67vXSez4xXbxGf9gZbBL0qDlD3DHmU8zWdewbIIhQdI2kMdsav8PEUn7aR946dnNeTWDU5fQ1Bh_7Y-eZCVzy2dODcCCdVNFi1m9YGcvzMGRKkv4oI3lP0wZ4f8w4VTv2zfxToPwn1QUyaE0OGyD8-UQhbORjuBh-YAszzhTY8=w1267-h950-no

vhIwbpFrtTVzPyprGwEeT6o8R01uvEo1Zgay7BNzlBlu1GbyWCXfEZRLSegGuTKDhSHKIti9F8Ib3PLwSdUND5JDrwGr-y6R2dO9hkGn7cSuF2PTxiE80ZYmC9zcqljJpPSbeX2zAclMI7OWhAPOEEGROuSQD6o_N434coPBqPodsH7RVK1MH_nMXdq0GVyfLktVXg7AUskQzVQIKTNIM8zuRVDA7GinbQL6oJ8aitBhQNsGpaPTG5FGGXP4IuRi_VDdKxI_L30ca4knyYTcv8I0XeL3vt__ZhjF7zZZlp_RKX2fdRwdwgg2Dgi_2PB4L_4PgOkFyZ9gUKgGhSjPTotUJxsOLjGU8w8T1VlW6MjeeeKX2a8GDmD_muhPxpMiGbbs1aHWGgho5dItjkLtCUtDSRSeT_k6nQ1mZvSvPeKDP-XQnwTvGbkkMQoe1E6PNHblmlSOXnav-s7BmHLa1HJU48GefS2bK6v-Zgbx1fLh1z2xQu8J_Uii3omTiTcyRXMFr4X1Wnex7whuUpPL1Lr5Os8679aMXUGpqLfbkmXR8vxkmcl8S1x97fg229bOn-BhbWYjB-NLdvbIWpsefTCzXTXnxkM4tpZQYbSCV7acHEe4=w1267-h950-no

rFVSWyOuiEvsRLsp1D1jjQ9zx7og8MNNYzcbdpVtOPf_86Cc_gfP42C-0rEKO2T4obSF2K8g1EoWhjDrO5bfyOpECuSoEfwVScGOanpgR1LOyAki3rlmhPZpCenPEtv7mSuDP0ZJ164evFcSY9ikVOmqPLtHAVe0foyCWXg8B5kCWJbrUP-Y57urJCLnz6L7u0lOf3lKIHm9nptE57pG-gCraIBF4N2R8AsgTFyNzwfZpWcA-IWUa8czHq66vvdFJkkMGML8KoYmiHYNuXMJx1lZDZDBM9ICPaxmeETW63DSKYjKqnX5HHO5vsHwnhvbbtlKzHSwHgLqsJInCgr20Gsx7ly4gh4MSYa2aYxGrVAjhJWRY5MNNHhVysgmU0K48xwEiGYql-Mo-jmgSWEOejAWGd1dG9VNk8WkwKqbTZBx4xeWjIzUk5jkoe8J5vHR6Vv-lkSXapHoyaeP01LMOeRZ5tuyDU8biaO6wNXIKdIwO8Y_Q_RRYx-CSA3e4WfZbOCg6afbB_-M7J3BohZ7VS3M9bOsYs0Z1QgREHeNtit6-bSVn6f027nEpg39rqZDQCcou3Wdy6GyGd8OROPwzehQq76yi_gePHQe2UnGb-kCelmOFerX=w1267-h950-no

edU0kZ1u9CTVD21vPUM-5BxS6zRVXcWUFuKPiAY-Y813Sn9m7OFv8Y8Q7UD_og7aAAnfHit537KcxSTxYSmhN0RPQCQPBlL3_1XIA8v6PiVFA70FxrpXrvxfI9GifeWRalv4MZjgnX121ID8--5piXLT8trFRq3NytWQ0MECYj2SuFTG4yDnyUGD-VPWEcI3tQ9pHLLJCavGOVH8pl4440CHeYPXvsC0CrpOb-SKvL2i7Tihc7lwAyBocYwTP_nRsNbsEjNlcRkZHd1PXJEVskOOj_oIDhAlntwQBXFk30pwt22VL8REmpnEzygULzGzvWcMTlUMn-1jQrLtMvNxzyIuh1up1sQ0xmn29Y__kI-__G-wkA-84KXyTc_oh6kVBugXHJeTDgwghqLbPI6VO-eMFXPz5jWsW230uUtPy6-DmB3x8mbrCvCXXmd8mhh6iUq56Ni12WIQnjH0H0HMMGrr5BRTpx1I_ZlSSE076tRjRPjVXXW18S7djiVCyQrtxcxJIViXr6EIhmSwMGOTDDboTy38X4lS9r6pT6r8qecjaEKAsMheI971u0DjSyWF6VCHG1g3GHahEqxiBIFtEwslKs5e_Zl34NCrGiNsn_h0yO11LiUL=w1267-h950-no

We had our requisite pre-HDD Photopass Pic taken.
PP6TbOM-H1RL9w56ZjqPZQ1tjoeqRvTkfNk9E18HnP83ztxwIZnW-2BEdyMC7E9JR_AoVM-2zJ32w4NHGg0U5pL1ysoNJC29Liyczvb0XoMmviUDZ2n7xopXH2GFkVoIsv6915kEw_fXeIGuaypJ27x-pVfBDz1TJ4VR7_D55mfjgNmKwIZxkJz-OQbZe0A-TwVYYh9bYZ2pdKC7k9n6mZjzSg6mPz9Szt9P1WgWw3nyW2iQCvcKK1Ij3ey9rbbP9m6EccXP0TvkanfVOMYzDan3MQ2_DsbxqF5xgsWUjdX0iiGBXYKHK2M0BUHLsA8Z86m7f-5i1PvKm2FDiGJgoK1-kD-Vlgt-Yl8zG4Kyn_ZgF6A_9j3sFf0O47ljAFLaE2Ugj_VonbsrAxUpp_0A-w6wLibConXlMjQcScqXmRB2Lj_T8vMA8ZzGtaY5MC8niaRbqew53NTNABlUOOJZUYcdy9FcJR9CODnxOfUtnKivcHCM_H8wILMUJmcUv2DZL93XLSW29TAyVo5o_xZy07HFHTXVxyu4WhYfh71TG3waSWmdxc7IZO1S6aYnSfAD_TyHYMXfMrlajueApe0a-3Vyhmv61d3bKFxEPS2L0JqTVC8eVd4cEA=w1425-h950-no

We hadn't done the HDD in years, and I mean YEARS! I think we did it last in 2001. Yep, that long ago. Every trip DH would say we should wait and do it when the little guys are a little older and can come with us, but I really, reeeaalllly wanted to do it this trip, so I booked it! I'm so glad I did. It's a fun show any time of year, but I think going during the fall is even better! While sitting at the picnic tables outside of Pioneer Hall, watching everyone line up like 30-40 minutes in advance, (why they did this I have no idea, as when you buy your tickets it's assigned seating), we got up to join the end of the herd, and were promptly checked in and seated. We were on the main floor off to the left, and had a perfect view.

I was given my own gluten free corn bread, which was delicious, and we dove into the salad!

HZhWN68In2UY9iX4m3ejBg6VsSj48o2hZ_C9oDd9yOx72QdOZwTsN2e6fUh9DdGO_b92Bx91tiX6NBOFC9nFItc4B52OIEeBKu2VAfml_7uWrcR5rz0UOb-dwZ7c4b6gD8Gplmg9QifemNQ0-4-koX0qYIbbZN-isRY50Vg8Tu5tcZItupmCRRA3NnE9vn_Zv4LwcvSChM-pdsjPM-Ar-tXw1-LrO73uteP5zH3gExQoRFhwEWBbIhgoZBIOZZz7Odw7CgGlDb8D72S2gPScMmRHUe48bQ5Kvk1o-gZ_GvlWFE-P3owlSvJqaq86aHLoyxPmGFvvSodhBHulu4cETQRKy1Yw7NFV2aaLusXB_Kvva2WSMd7mNZjfOZKqqdOK344cZhr-xGVi5tWbZ6XIPTb3WsQSbxgi2EVakizGnr8w1SdiD3KyYpuVtougbhngbxGXJjH_ZvSXrVOOMUX3fiKCqJtxl-bBFSdjh308qMfNjPfI372nGNgCAyv1EaOivHSH3XY1iIMAUyt_OPg52VAbrg4pAxONxX70y6EHQR3XIq1ycG2OthuUgGWNgUqvh2EzadiyblMiwuGdR4AwNHRTbxo_TVLp-WVBA-OJE2824wuqN_8CcA=w1267-h950-no

My corn bread & salad
JWh-RU7-ptHYTyScFrnjdILhpUKjwDaEm6VhiH07rKhcYVhOS825tzFSBPWRQRr24kkUhx_DrBkpuRpokmMg14zppGMLx1OGT1pofT3XwbEPlgHT88tMPTHA7DKaeNh4YqjZGnc5yn_kJqXHBaT8jHrVnu6BoFcVEHrxiAUmVpiWUkBpxCQ2gBumPsyZusGPFlADVIyDPgvfdLAC0MckA27Kv1zo6uhTMZcBkZ-qyOIcZsMqQMQXXVepnonwHd9HxFoTNDYYzGSxrLiqF2W0AsZb_Cqci5GTAAG6okoehjCl_4DXmqiGHriwtZFTaWxp0rC5E7yVoc61tSzPZY1qam-XogwK5q6jI8bGDaIgxQsYiUdGQOmtpk-ocwHqC5iXMxpTN2GtnJJzc69otvl4w3sQN8kA_WMCqnhLrvqpM5N1uk7vVlJz-S9ooraCld6LrqVb7Cv83a5la-i5WHoy8F8BJMDpGQeGOI0UlhJTObXQcaqMbRrXCAE_7VqaCiFK4KY3wZTG7aLdAgdGss0utatDJcCGnNaOkMnzsssztmcL00RlDbcC6zUqRO87zeu_SH_Oxw6Nxc9btrQgAUeHtvNLOLtdQW5mG3iA8kaqfi9HIsZCeeDPag=w1267-h950-no

DH's corn bread! Why we each got our own butter is a mystery. Maybe so it wouldn't be cross contaminated. Such a waste though. I wished I could have had a doggie bag for the butter & corn bread!
uDzc_WSxB6_9EtJD4hoXCdYaajv6YyIECmYI9N0qVE2biLW6T7uxMlE8tg5IYO9Dey-DP2VxsEkTULgD54OCmeTmn3OTi8Zx6p0uqr1x0-87jyj-IIrYv7YFxJk4uSfifimRi2uzWHF0EP0TMNdniY8o1WXls_3ebvyGlEnyml7HlVCIhbPUBfYTilzFZaL7UGIPCwO9oezeCp5H0v_kBmbuzIXoUzCFq7DzbF_weDY88gWbaBlZ-7tlTz_GXdVWjk5ivgtH2DUjBpReJlf70PRVgpYIc17Lvy2kYnIZiogtn8hSrCH9g4VxfLhKayIDTQUS-aXt0GFZlCOG_Si8AkqdYO8uHM1D6aJuZlrOnaQhc88Wy1jKsbifLIX7VRfaWkMbEzm2B2TwfgRimnkNaetB96-E65sHSzRjbtd7iS0YKHQkZc9P3bGrZwfXX0zbhZAKIOt43T4EsgFdHDA62_3m8nPxAxptbtiVndeJpAJTbaoUZKvOmwwO6LTrOGxCM3dzGrt50juc5wNqzwCkO4v7Ycfb5dvsyFAJe2lKwUZRaF26z-AhhrqTX4gysy7mt5tOWb2wFAn8ftPyWPnJXqF1RLohXQTmXnn5RmTfFXF9QkiJeaD_EQ=w1291-h950-no

I must have been so busy watching the show, and eating, that I forgot to take more photos, until dessert! Ooops! No worries, I'll just "borrow" some from the net!

Lmn0ez8sj6Hwb-3lFIaiZWspEEIEyk68-j4PgUqslMAo7Tc3Qvgzxq366EcQ1Y_SNbqnCLsZFzOfv-MGUAvtoqkeJWjeBZjK6xwo7ZrzalrHWb1v_qcaRPPWAhMobZTABdgJJ9Z_1-eyp6aVG8mBr9ZKfsbZuV8CVG7zFLOTYmSbAYtMZRhajl7CWbvmpwp6ZE2S3kV0ldbI-S1AWXkrj3eHTd9jBkfiGI0FgICowYix6dLojAXRQs_tOFK6Zgi4MKcs8rfuTHPWEoTzdM8awr0NTCzzYCqm8EoUkZz97M5qgDDpfYusXXPXURmR8YuXkAFlT6aRsaG7GISNP2k340J-dzZItr7u_Syp5ZuKx1trzNgSTtktUS68jQeSAHDtVPWXBt_DtRmnksJpILT0N2VD5Km5fp8EkfMInFM1tBUNYKUqNwOO7JDWWN-0ofbv7BShXyy7U1pjSVUllvg52MiW4RNCb6MQi5Nvnf7nb5mtyN8mBKx_-BRDRrMd5tsJNLKgxGIBfOfTE34sKs3nUzptTj_h-ySB9oieaeUVZAfDga4v375kZr5BMVmRGW-Ds53r6zA0G9aOybRUXEqsgHJgCIKgsT8qQfPhZZ2DOtRCUMF0l9K8-w=w1689-h950-no

Photo borrowed from disneylists.com
HoopDeeDooReviewFood.jpg

I was brought out my own gluten free fried chicken tenders. They were so good, and plentiful! I can NOT believe I forgot to take a pic. I had read that they usually offer a grilled chicken breast, blah, but several folks have reported that for gluten free kids they have the chicken tenders, and will make them for the adults if they ask, so I did, and they did! So happy! :dancer: The ribs were good, they were ribs, nothing spectacular, as was the corn & beans. My favs though, were the very yummy mashed potatoes, the chicken tenders & the cornbread! DH said the regular fried chicken was also very good. Not great, not Art Smith Homecoming fried chicken amazing, just your general KFC fried chicken good. We're not really at the HDD for the food, though, right? HaHa, DH just asked me if there were any more "fixins" he missed in the fridge from Easter dinner. :rotfl: I told you he humors me!

Here is a very close close-up of DH's strawberry shortcake dessert. Where the pic is of my dessert I have no idea.
cHAybUFNMNl9Pp9yzQzmR7NM2BgPJQc-aAP1gJ9ZcCVF4HcBGmOm2mFA_NOk_UyaNytnNNx7pqE0GV4iCXZr2wDWKWOV_kFHXT0PXLZL7dPIFcEwfaIF8Wosj-5vVeP4YA3dIahKadauxV6Oj3I5hWIxuJrNL0OQwEGlc453qcOAzvRbzMPPosbbWSxdjhIomesdsAW9rslxd7NQx1lMClmNi7i68kDK8_Pw9yhZiYkD6nOikmUiRufbf97s_3yQZUK0xa904-wSUQSPo1mbkBG6LxTsJ1P0AGxYFE_pNpxMgHUM3Anu-WjM_bnmRBEiCaA7delhwDmqKIui8NSRFOEX-ieKnKEpDCm5zojxr_k72NKEs4PLwAT_rUJlVTF_WaRMTZql4Dc0QYCwTrOnOQg-GYvgrHDQv9bGvEaQw9VoBG4t-pmMxHusn43Ik4YW9YS813xKAGM0OKDHmLkjMjAB7PmKhQZUWMvawFOlOFe8NA-OHWuDbQi2wYQquofykWaKu11mz25VccB9cD6-m7rGVO8fYSemWFyjfgluEc3USJ4oGOwG4QKgG_NPVuzJBF9Tf6ktmfYGsadKC8Dqt75aym6ZUXxbWed79Ix8Li9ZNwIkYkzaIA=w1144-h950-no

I had to borrow a photo from Alexis' Gluten Free Adventures. Yea, not so spectacular, huh? Gluten free brownies with some vanilla soft serve & strawberries. It was okay. I don't really like the WDW gluten free brownies, and I'm not really a dessert eater, so this was underwhelming. DH liked his strawberry shortcake though. I mean, it is hard to mess it up. Plus, he loves desserts & sweets of all kinds, so it's not hard to please him!
blogger-image--1009245635.jpg

If you're in the mood for some good clean fun, and you don't mind that the food is okay & not great or even really good, and you don't mind dropping some cash, then the HDD is for you! It's a fun night out, but not something that needs to be done every year, in my opinion. I'm glad we did it though. I'm sure the little guys will love it, especially when they get to play some music on the washboards!

These pics are from my daughter's first WDW trip back in 1990! Believe it or not, Neil Patrick Harris aka Doogie Howser, was in the audience! My daughter was thrilled!
enhance

enhance

To end this installment of my DR, check out a few of these RVs at Fort Wilderness, all decked out for Halloween!

HnYNAD9b_ATS0rfV9pK8PNdVTkRwhcDM-o80nYHEWlOzSr5OEF7c_w_Jxdp7xrWdCD8ipuKN4nWFwRy68_0Yxb9dMpD9xt-EYGSEfW05bud98j-Ag955OaaYF6xdzFD8jwLH9150Ga2J-Q5YDnH1vW4zMjtdsFPZNCpodmV3TY8r2MRUja9LsM8sJ_q03KI7i3eDrlYUsvgX_DJScUhstDDZ59-LkrA-Acm6RCcs0GwHlZ5vsE2U_Ty8mP9iCOy94o3b6Ws31E5OPMtuAV0bUALLhny2--dtZtmKAXHx2zzRapXBy5viomkrKWNUCP1IuxrXq4rnBtXvBMx5qKcV-WXbhlXDKPzUnJXJcxLC_GVdhY3g0Vrvis4v7QL3sn9EPoBe_GdKOcPFpgk4k_gH1gFqv1Pf_-tlLwt6haQpe_joYDjk6VIEX5tY5epGYJ5oN1vm2-ND-q4TjSh6NfVWyz8cz0trVO8Z5A5krZgKoUOmVa4UMMIjE2NE_qaHTpBSmHt5knW89vmYNTd9JQY-AirWNrYCiLLjnv0I-YRVY5nR8NBRoY88RxQP4mfZbZjl5CzHlLbZIl_IvBuy8sRgoHKid7AGGVgStCXY9QGRkCSVw1rA_sYy=w1267-h950-no

rv6E3BXiMoMoZkXkPaJYlyk85zK4K7ffRkcBL4ZFYAYK8RkEhTCCyJXuZYnqnHv9K6lV02lgrn0U0FGVt1h8ubuYMl4dzEvLaEnnxL2wD941cmtGJH2lXEBV4pmJZJLJ2k7tCsnrDwo9kBdySzu-DrWqBNJCgghelYeHErPMvEc-6tPRQQa8NVQMkaSP1uMmhAlF5x6couK0GcQiXrh3wQ0jSkV6BeC5bmbfh8I_TLizrYEMNVdwww0FFcoCuI_ERS3Q0nROq8lDi17PVgE1yrJRcmC_pRbOhchwh8UyMEw4Ntivpx3_BbaWdUvQyTbsPJh8X_I3-mowzrK1IzCbFVJ6gWZXMV76YW43gxmEfumPNFLeIEy19zeR7Xgi9IMVbmQmoOgX9jxO8CvUIpYfUaE5UofEI-x5rmvqdSmkh1SeAVDxhVhhZnAMDcuUVVCR-8H0Jaf8UbCxDtfBEzwOiHbOpJrcjtojQC6gKDrvRWaQPKzIyIaYY4l4MKlyBs1AC-_Yt30AGjOhx9f6DNEUrGEXoJm-DI3_rR4i30fIPCzOHVUBfWU0mMxM2bbbGeSJyl9ZFlrm2mSrIzyppHQnuXuMaM4iQCq2ZURrH9OeD7iXInlC=w1267-h950-no

Last edited:
Belated happy birthday, your DH's age is safe with me :ssst:. The boat to DS has always be one of our favorite things about POFQ after it being our honeymoon hotel. Been thinking about doing Trail's End or HDD when ever we get back, so looking forward to your review.

Thank you for keeping my secret ;) and for the birthday wishes!

Ack, how did I get behind! OK, all caught up. I was cracking up at your pre-GALA makeup story...OMG! Too funny. I would never attempt fake lashes, I am waaaay too uncoordinated for that!

So your entire family is totally adorable, especially those grandkiddos. And your hubby seems like such a sweetie! Way to nab the cute younger man! :thumbsup2 Though I am with you on the early morning chatter. Not my thing. My 8-year-old is like that...he goes from sound asleep to telling me *fascinating* facts about the most random things in the space of like 2 minutes. Traveling one-on-one with him in September is going to be interesting. I have a feeling I will learn a lot about dinosaurs and Minecraft and who knows what else.

OK, OK, the food! Don't you just love F&W? My oldest son (14) had the duck with the polenta and salsa last year and really enjoyed it, but I think the best I got out of him was that it "was good." So, not exactly adding any detail to your review :laughing:. I am definitely going to have to get one of those frozen chocolate whatever the heck it was this year, and the wine/cheese pairing looks right up my alley as well! Those nachos also are looking pretty awesome at the moment. Maybe I'm hungry...

My family isn't interested in doing HDDR so I doubt I'll ever get to experience it, but I'm glad you guys had so much fun!

"and here's the rest of the fixins"! He looked at me like "what?" :rotfl2:

:rotfl:

Why we each got our own butter is a mystery. Maybe so it wouldn't be cross contaminated.

I think that's why. It's really hard to use butter without contaminating it with crumbs. They gave us a butter to share in some places and we had to be really careful.

I don't really like the WDW gluten free brownies, and I'm not really a dessert eater, so this was underwhelming

Josh doesn't like dessert/those brownies much either.

Believe it or not, Neil Patrick Harris aka Doogie Howser, was in the audience! My daughter was thrilled!

That's so crazy :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!