How do I post a picture here?

mom4mad

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone. I have tried to post a pic and I keep getting the message that the file is too large. Can anyone explain to me how to post a pic on disboards? The picture isn’t anything special, just a regular pic from my iPhone. Thanks!

Hi everyone. I have tried to post a pic and I keep getting the message that the file is too large. Can anyone explain to me how to post a pic on disboards? The picture isn’t anything special, just a regular pic from my iPhone. Thanks!
If the photo you wish to post is on your computer, you can drag & drop, or copy & paste directly into the reply window. HOWEVER, to do that the photo must be smaller than 1MB.

You can resize photos to use the drag & drop, or copy & paste. Or you can find a photo hosting site to download your photo (they will resize) and paste the IMG code from the photo hosting site into the reply window.

when i click on camera from my phone, i'm given the option to open my albums/photos (i have an iPhone).

I will move this to the Tech Support Board in case you need more assistance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter