How do I put that clipart picture at the bottom of each of my messages? please--

dznylvr5

Earning My Ears
Hello, everyone!
How are you? I hope your doing great~! I have a quick question for ya all......I notice that some people have clip art at the bottom of whatever they type. How do I do that? :) I also noticed how some people had some cute little clipart pics. under there name. I really want to know how to do it so I can feel as special as everybody else does! Thanks :cool: ;) :rolleyes:

I'll move this over to the technical support board for you. They will help you out.

Katholyn

Here is a link to a thread near the top of this board that will give you links to several very valuable instruction pages about clipart, web sites, etc. These should get you where you need to be.

Info on Clipart, Fonts, Creating your own DIS website, Smilies, and more....

The clipart under your name is called an avatar. You can set this up by going to "user cp" then Edit Options. You will find info about adding an avatar right at the bottom of that page. The link to "user cp" is right at the top of each board page.

If there are any other questions, let us know.

Bob

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter