How Do I Reserve Magical Express??

Princess Katelet

Mouseketeer
Okay I created an account with Disney and I added my Caribbean Beach resort confirmation number it and that worked. However I cannot see where I can reserve Magical Express...

Thank you, Jim! Much appreciated. Did you enjoy Candy Cane and DL this year? I"m a Disney World vet who went to Candy Cane and DL for the first time in 2012 and have been five times now. I'm headed to World for the first time in eight years and it's all so different and horribly confusing. DL is heavenly!!

Thank you, Jim! Much appreciated. Did you enjoy Candy Cane and DL this year? I"m a Disney World vet who went to Candy Cane and DL for the first time in 2012 and have been five times now. I'm headed to World for the first time in eight years and it's all so different and horribly confusing. DL is heavenly!!

We loved it and wold stay there again in a heartbeat. So close, that 10 min walk is a piece of cake. I think I have walked further from a DW bus stop to a park entrance :) I could not see paying the premium to stay on site (even with a family members CM discount) for what it gives you. Especially that we were staying 9 nights.

We loved DL too. It's like deja vu. So different but so similar to MK. Love that the parks were less the a 2 min walk apart.

DW was unable to go with us so it was a daddy daughter trip so we now have to go back to show her what we missed :) I am writing up a trip report that I will post here eventually so be on the look out for it if you are interested.

I would love to read your trip report! Nine days! I am insanely jealous. Tell me your thoughts here...we are going to Disney World for only four days, Nov 8-9, and then November 18-19 (cruise in between). As I said I haven't been since they messed with the FP system and it really worries me. I don't even have my tickets yet as this was very last minute so I am less than a month away and NO FP RESSIES YET. Is this four day trip doable?? I am so used to DL now and the ease of park hopping and max pass and the low key high fun adventure. WDW is so spread out and so different and seems SO HARD now.

Im a DL person too.

we are going to Disney World for only four days, Nov 8-9, and then November 18-19 (cruise in between). As I said I haven't been since they messed with the FP system and it really worries me. I don't even have my tickets yet as this was very last minute so I am less than a month away and NO FP RESSIES YET. Is this four day trip doable??

It’s doable. But do get your tickets and make some FP+ arrangements made. You can change them once there, but having some made will be good.

FYI your first week is part of Jersey Week when people from NJ converge on Wdw bc of their school breaks.

It’s like when Utah has their education conference each year and people go to Anaheim. But...more.

Your trip is also leading into and out of Veterans Day.

Pack your patience. :)

I customized my magic bands but I hope I get them before I leave on November 8. I won't need the DME tags because I am going to a rented house the first part of the trip and using ME to go from MCO after the cruise (I have transport from Port Canaveral to MCO) to Caribbean Beach (so no tags needed) and then I'll use DME to go back to the airport (but again no tags needed). Or do you just mean the cute luggage tags and not the bright yellow tags??

Please don't say it's Jersey Week, please don't!!! I checked the crowd calendars and it doesn't' SEEM like Jersey week based on the numbers!

I customized my magic bands but I hope I get them before I leave on November 8. I won't need the DME tags because I am going to a rented house the first part of the trip and using ME to go from MCO after the cruise (I have transport from Port Canaveral to MCO) to Caribbean Beach (so no tags needed) and then I'll use DME to go back to the airport (but again no tags needed). Or do you just mean the cute luggage tags and not the bright yellow tags??

Please don't say it's Jersey Week, please don't!!! I checked the crowd calendars and it doesn't' SEEM like Jersey week based on the numbers!
I suspect your Magic Bands are in the mail. We arrive at WDW on November 6, and our MBs arrived in yesterday’s mail.

May I tag along on this thread? I have never used the online form. Is there a benefit to calling, as I have always done, or is the online form just as good? I am truly sick of telephones lately.
If you have flight information to enter on the form, you can certainly use it. We have never had a problem with getting our luggage tags and a confirming letter, usually about 4 weeks prior to our trip. If you need to arrange a DME trip to or from the airport (perhaps to pick up or drop off a rental car), then calling is more efficient since the DME reservation agents are used to such requests for transfers without flight information.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter