• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How do I unscribe to all my threads before my trip?

drumflower

DIS Veteran
Hi! I am just trying to not get so much email while on vacation. Is there a way to unscribe from all your threads at one time? :cool1:

Sure! And it's pretty easy. :sunny:

1) Click on USER CP

2) In the box called "New Subscribed Threads", click the link named "VIEW ALL SUBSCRIBED THREADS"

3) Beside the label "Notification", there's a selection box. If you hover your mouse over it, you'll see that it's called "Check/Uncheck All". Click this box to check *all* of your subscribed threads.

4) Now scroll to the bottom of the screen, and look for the drop-down box labeled "Selected Threads". In the drop down box, you'll have several options, including the ability to delete the selected subscriptions (unsubscribe), or to stay subscribed but with no email notification.

Does that work for you? princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter