How do I??????

mackait0307

Mouseketeer
I getting ready to make my dining reservations...how do I login to book all 10 days that we'll be there online? I don't see the option anywhere. Thanks!!!

If you're starting at your 180th day and staying on property, you'll need to link your dining reservation to your room reservation. On the page you are making reservations at a given restaurant, just above where you can select the date is a link that says "retrieve your reservation", if you click on that it will associate your ADR with your resort reservation and let you book at 180 +10. You'll have to put in your resort confirmation number. (Click on "book a reservation" for a restaurant and you'll see what I'm referring to.) hope this helps.

If you're starting at your 180th day and staying on property, you'll need to link your dining reservation to your room reservation. On the page you are making reservations at a given restaurant, just above where you can select the date is a link that says "retrieve your reservation", if you click on that it will associate your ADR with your resort reservation and let you book at 180 +10. You'll have to put in your resort confirmation number. (Click on "book a reservation" for a restaurant and you'll see what I'm referring to.) hope this helps.

What about if you're booked through AAA? Is there a way to book the 180 +10 days out if you're booked through AAA? I don't think the disney website will recogize the aaa confirmation #.

I'm not sure about AAA but the confirmation number I was given from Small World Vacations worked when I did it. I would think as long as it's a confirmation number for a Disney resort that it should work. You can try to put your number in a few days before the 180 day mark and it should find your reservation. I know it found mine but I couldn't book anything of course until 180.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter