How do people get more than three fastpasses in a day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asalligo

Earning My Ears
I hear people say all the time that they do this, but disney experience app always says that I have used my three fastpasses and I cannot get another, even if i have already used them and the times are long past. Anyone know what I am doing wrong?

I hear people say all the time that they do this, but disney experience app always says that I have used my three fastpasses and I cannot get another, even if i have already used them and the times are long past. Anyone know what I am doing wrong?
Is your App up to date?

When you open the app, do you see the Boarding Group info window? If not, you need to update your app.

Another problem could be that you’ve had more than 1 Disney account and info isn’t being merged correctly.

Call and ask for the IT department and explain your problem.

We had no problem getting additional FastPasses when we had used our three so this problem seems to be yours and you should defintely follow up with Disney.

I've never had an issue with getting more fastpasses once I used my three pre-scheduled ones. In fact, the last day I was at the parks I used fastpasses in Epcot with my parents, and then went into Magic Kingdom by myself at night and was able to nab four of them.

Are you using the most up to date version?
We have no issue getting 8-15+ FP a day depending on the park we are in.
Did you use the Fp or let then expire? We have had issues if we just let them expire as sometimes MDE doesn't clear them and won't let you get another.

I had the same problem last year. We would use all 3 FP & say they ended at 2 pm. Well, I wed start to try to get more & it would say”we haven’t used our FP yet.” We’d keep trying, hours go by. No use. Went to front desk at WL, she couldn’t get it to work. When we got home, I called & spoke to someone in IT & basically told the problem (if there was one) was on my end. Also telling me it’s an isolated incidence & that they’re not receiving calls/complaints about it. My App was up to date then & it is now. I’m worried because we have a trip coming up & im nervous this will happen again.

if the app is not working try logging into website from your phone on chrome or what ever browser you use

If you are having this problem at a park, I would go straight to Guest Relations and ask them to help you. Quite likely it is just that you are not clicking in the right places or whatever and they can show you how to do it. If you are doing the steps correctly and your app and mobile website are still giving you problems, again, they are the ones to help you to get you set up with booking additional FPs.

There are a lot of nuances to using FPs so you may not realize what the problem is right away whereas experienced CMs should be able to spot the problem and help you resolve it quickly.

Another thing is to make sure that if any of your original 3 FP's became Anytime FP's that you add another tier 2 before trying to add a tier 1. If it is something that happens every day then there's probably something else wrong but some people have reported similar issues and later mentioned they had this happen and hadn't realized that it didn't count towards their first 3 FP's being used.

Reactions: CJN
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!