how do we get from bw to akl?

ginapiglet

Earning My Ears
Help please......we are doing the disney cruise and then staying at the animal kingdom lodge....problem is that disney will only take us to the closest place (being the boardwalk). Then what? How is the best way for us to get to the akl from there? Taxi? The bus ? Why cant they take me where I want to go? This is stupid to me because I am paying for this vacation...:mad:

That's probably a good question for the folks at the Disney Cruise Line. I believe their answer is that the package you purchased includes transportation to one of the resorts the Disney Cruise Line serves -- their busses don't go to the AKL since their packages don't include AKL at thist time. It makes sense for them to provide transportation only to those resorts that they've promised to provide transportation to.

I would take a taxi from the BoardWalk to the AKL (or switch your reservation to a hotel that the DCL serves.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter