How do you access Soarin in an ECV?

Bete

DIS Veteran
I know it's part of the Land, but how do you get there with an ECV? Do you need to take an elevator? Also, do you need to transfer to a wheelchair from ECV?

Enter the Land Pavilion, there is a ramp marked for wheelchairs, then head to your left and take the elevator down to Soarin'. The standby and Fastpass queues are accessible for ECVs and wheelchairs. Due to the popularity of this ride Fastpass is recommended. You will need to transfer to the ride seating, but can park your ECV directly alongside the seat to make the transfer easier if necessary. Once seated the whole row of seating swings up into the air and you are suspended over the screen. It is a great ride, hope you enjoy it. :flower:

Ditto the previous reply! I've been on Sorain' a few times & was able to drive the ECV right up to the ride. Hope you enjoy it!

(I just posted this in Ray's thread, but thought I would post it here too.)

Since Ray had attempted to describe what the ride vehicle looks like for the Soarin' ride, I thought I would post a link to the official WDW website where they give a glimpse of this: click here.

If your computer is set up to play QuickTime videos, you'll see (and hear) a little bit of what someone experiences on the Soarin’ ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter