how do you change profile pic. on the computer (mac)?

Click on your current pic (for you the big green T), then hover over the same pic until you see the "Edit" word. Click that word. Go to town.

i dont know!!
FYI, the option to add an avatar isn't available to you until the extra options are available. You've reached the 10 post milestone, but you also must be registered on DISboards for 24 hours before the options open up.

When you've reached that time, click on your username in the upper right and then click on "Account Details" in the pull down menu. Scroll down a little and you'll see the "Avatar" section.

Is it 10 posts and 24 hours or just 24 hours? I've hit the 24 hours but not the 10 posts and there's no option for me to add an avatar.

Another option...
Click on your name. Click on Account Details. You'll see this:

I also can't figure out ho to change my profile pic and was wondering the same as 10 post and/or 24 hours.

it took longer for me. I think it showed up after I had 12 posts.

Hi LBM, yes, I was finally able to change it this morning. Thanks!

Click on your username in the upper right. Click on the "Account Details" link.
Click on the "Avatar" and follow instructions.

Thank you, PrincessShmoo. I was following those instructions, but I wasn't able to change it until this morning. I think it takes a little longer than the 24 hours, once you have 10-12 posts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!