How do you change your signature?

I am trying to edit mine and cannot figure out how to delete my most recent vacation countdown.
Help!
Well, I haven't had to remove one, but, I think you need to identify the code that's making the picture and delete that. Or, if it shows as a picture on your signature, just click on it (should highlight it) and hit "delete".

That's all I can suggest.

Well, I haven't had to remove one, but, I think you need to identify the code that's making the picture and delete that. Or, if it shows as a picture on your signature, just click on it (should highlight it) and hit "delete".

That's all I can suggest.
Thank you!

Do you need a certain amount of posts to have one? i could do it from my old account but not this one (wanted a username change incase you're wondering how comes I've a new account)

Holy Cow.....time is moving in slow motion......Ready to Cruise! Aaaaaaaaahhhh.

Last edited:
Oh I have an old account but can't edit my signature maybe you need 10 posts to do that too.
Your account shows you joined in Feb 2014, but only have 10 posts (messages) currently. You should be able to edit your signature soon (it take a little time for the system to recognize that you've reached that milestone).

You can modify "Earning My Ears" in the Custom Title field of your Personal Details page, directly below where you add/change your avatar. These features, in addition to the signature and ability to do Conversations, only opens after you have 10 posts.

I deleted my countdown as we're back now, but can't find a link to the tickers/countdowns in order to put a new image up. Any help, please?

Ookaaaayyy, so that didn't work! Probably forgot to click 'save'. Anyway, I've now found the countdowns, but there doesn't appear to be a specific DVC Member one - or am I looking in the wrong place? It would be nice to have something there while we're waiting to book our trip for next year.

Wow, so found out I need 10 posts to make a link to my vacation countdown in a signature. Couldn't ever find the signature field. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter